Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's especially bad on Fryevia, because you can't really tell at a glance on the friend select window if she's DW or not because her singlewield passive gives her deceptively high magic.

I wonder when they eventually enhance Fryevia if they're going to try to push her singlewield passive, or admit that she needs DW and pretend her singlewield passive doesn't exist.

The single wield is just a bone for newer players to be able to do things with the unit without alot of investment. Enhancements for her will probably be ages from now anywho considering she's still the best unit in the game at 6ish months old.

From the looks of things enhancements for dps units more or less keep older units in balance with new units. I guess so the devs can control the power creep while rewarding older players for pulling certain units.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hell I've only had dual wield for a week or two now :p Im still working on a lot of the basic TMs and I just finished Light Veritas, Ludmille, and Gaffgarion over the weekend. I'm really starved for good magic TMs atm
You have Trance Terra I think, right? Her enhancements are coming out in 1-3 weeks, and she becomes a very valuable friend lead post-enhancements. With only the TM's you have already, she can break 1k magic easily (post enhancements):

Weap: Fryevia's Needle
Weap2: Wizard's Rod
Helm: Cat Ear Hood
Chest: Siren's Robe
Acc1: Magical Scrunchie
Acc2: Earring
Mat1: Dualwield
Mat2: Light Veritas +40% mag / 20% hp
Mat3: Rod Mastery
Mat4: Adventurer V
Esper: Tetra

Magic: 1,011

She becomes even better if you start adding in more TM's.

Molten Core Raider
Negative, no Trance Terra I'm afraid. I've got half a dozen physical chainers though that I'm whipping into shape. I plan to whale for Ayaka this weekend unless the release gets bumped so I'm hoping a few gaps (looking at you Ingus) can be filled in then as well.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Woops, thought you had her!

I'll be pulling for at least one, maybe two Sylvia on the Ayaka banner, and hoping I get lucky with an Ayaka pull, but won't be chasing her specifically.

So there's another downtime tonight for emergency maintenance and bug fixes. I think it starts around 9pm CST or so? Use up your energy in advance!

Vinen

God is dead
I have 800 USD earmarked for Ayaka. Will be pulling at the Fan Festa assuming Ayaka is this week.

Goal is to standup and ask the question
"Why didn't I get Ayaka after 200K Lapis?" if I don't get her.

If any of you happen to be going let me know. Will be going out for drinks/dinner with a few guys from the Reddit Discord channel afterwards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have 25k lapis saved up for her, planning on going all out but no expectations. Have 65 tickets but I might just keep saving those up for the rate up increase

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone on IOS able to play the last 4-5 days? I managed to get in for a few minutes on SAT. The version hasn't updated for me.

Molten Core Raider
You may need to just reinstall. The whole thing has been kinda a mess since the hack. I've reinstalled at least once, maybe twice, since last week but everything seems to be working now.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I have 800 USD earmarked for Ayaka. Will be pulling at the Fan Festa assuming Ayaka is this week.
I am debating how much to pull on this banner. I really need at least 1 Sylvia. Ayaka would be great, but I dont geel like i am lacking on heals and support.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I’m in the “not pulling until rainbow rate up” club. My rainbow luck has been terrible. I don’t care how far off the rate up is, I’m just saving until that point.

Molten Core Raider
I haven't pulled anything good in like 3 weeks. Only gotten one yellow from the daily pull, everything else has been crappy blues. I did actually pull my first Ingus this morning from the daily so there's that. I'm feeling like I've got some good stuff coming but then again that's probably what gamblers feel before they go broke at the roulette wheel. I wasn't playing when Tillith was available so I really feel like I need to pull an Ayaka. Refia and Rem are great but neither really compare from what I've read.

Vinen

God is dead
I haven't pulled anything good in like 3 weeks. Only gotten one yellow from the daily pull, everything else has been crappy blues. I did actually pull my first Ingus this morning from the daily so there's that. I'm feeling like I've got some good stuff coming but then again that's probably what gamblers feel before they go broke at the roulette wheel. I wasn't playing when Tillith was available so I really feel like I need to pull an Ayaka. Refia and Rem are great but neither really compare from what I've read.

:cchero:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
BTW If anyone decides they want to give JP a try, I have 2 decent free starters and 1 absolutely retarded starter that I'm selling.

The retarded one is lasswell, prishe, gabranth x2, yuna, eileen, smfina, lightning, kydia, ok x2, dv, sephiroth, roy, lid, sakura and still has 50 tickets banked, i'd sell it for 160 to someone from these forums.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I think I'm only going to go for one Sylvia on this banner instead of two since the sword from Drace is better (long ways off though). I do want at least one of the 3* guys for his 120atk fire katana, which is a nice upgrade over Chirijaeden. I may go for at least two of him though because fire element chaining has been commonly useful and almost everyone can equip some flavor of fire weapon to element match.

Ayaka's great and I want her, but I'm in the group of players who have terrible rainbow luck, so I'm also waiting until the 3% boost before hard pulling again. Besides, if I could have my choice of top tier healer, I like the toolkit of CG Fina more anyway, and I'm sure my Tilith will be good enough for the next ~3-4 months until CG Fina arrives, then I can chase her for my healer upgrade (which hopefully will be after 3% rainbow rates too).

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I am dumping my hacker lapis and tickets into this banner.

My best healer is single cast refia right now. So an Ayaka would be pretty huge. Chances are not good, but they really won't get better in the future for getting Ayaka despite the rainbow rate up.

I just completed my second TMR, Dvs attack increase. Finally beat beasts of the Dark and broke 900 atk with orlandeau.

I am still grinding away for my first Excalibur though. I do have a macro set up that I run at night without refreshes so it's taking a while.

I have a ton of TMRs to try and compete though. Slow progress is still progress I suppose.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Good luck to everyone chasing Ayaka in a few hours!

Just a friendly reminder, don't forget to equip someone in your enhancement event team with Raven's Cloak. It's been tested that it does increase enhancement drops during story events (so does Xon if you have him, so add him too).

I'm just a bit more than a week away from AdventurerV (need 184 more relics). Can't wait!

Last edited:

Spark

I did 4 ticket summons and 2 5k pulls.....Got Silvia and my first rainbow which was Lunera. 600 more lapis and I can do another 5k pull.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got Sylvia and Kamui on my first two summons, so I'm stopping on this banner while I'm ahead. Maybe daily summons until a 2nd Kamui to speed up farming his TM.

There's four new chamber of crystal dungeons in the vortex (under the Enhance tab), each with new missions for the first clear (100 lapis each). Do them before it closes in 2 days!

Last edited:

GonzytheMage

Got Ayaka on my first Lapis 10+1

Cashed in two 10+1 tickets, 22 regular tickets, one 4* ticket, 7 regular exvius tickets, 1 4* exvius tickets

Other notable pulls was my first Leon, Lunera, Rasler, Kamui x4, Zidane, Helena, Zyrus

I wanted 3 Kamui TM's, was hoping to get 4ish Sylvia TM's hopefully dailies will be kind to me

Last edited: