Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chased a second Elfreeda a bit more this morning and pulled a third Trance Terra in the process. Is there a more reliable way to farm giancrysts than the Chamber of Gems? Should I just wait for the next story event? (I feel like Ive asked that before but Im still halfasleep)

Also - jesus christ at your Cloud, Vinen...

Its possible to get them from the A rank expeditions which give you a random giancryst:
Cook Off
Tavern Cleanup
Too Many Coeurls
Lost in the Dark

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I just want to make sure I am not missing something here, but the FF VII MK materia and accessory are crap and not worth buying, right? At least the bat is expedition fodder.

Molten Core Raider
They sure look pretty crappy. I wasnt planning on buying any of it and have been spending my stuff on the usual awakening mats, cactaurs, giancrysts and what not.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i bought about 20 of the hp/spr materia during this event on JP, dunno why they limited them to 4 on GL.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'd buy the bat. It's not too good right now, but someone may use it down the road. I'm skipping the materia/accessory myself. You get a free copy of the accessory during part 2 anyway.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Hopefully, we get some news update about the next enhancements this week. Pretty sure the only 5*s will be Rem and WKN, which pushes Ramza until after New Years.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got my first ever daily double today. Free rainbow!!! Out pops Delita...ugh. and I forgot to con the game into thinking I was sharing a FB message, so I decided to do a paid daily to bleach that stupid Delita out of my brain. Out pops Elfried!

lulz

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Got my first ever daily double today. Free rainbow!!! Out pops Delita...ugh. and I forgot to con the game into thinking I was sharing a FB message, so I decided to do a paid daily to bleach that stupid Delita out of my brain. Out pops Elfried!

lulz
Well done, sir. Grats!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
And Orlandeau enhancements? Ok. Also, the new event looks to be like the Ayaka story event - a semi MK exchange event.

Molten Core Raider
Orlandeau enhancements seem out of left field, especially considering people are getting frothy at the mouth over a lack of Ramza enhancements. Guess Roy is still too recent to be pimping another bard. After enhancing a second T. Terra and Marie I am completely broke. I was literally down to less than 10k gil last night, my Orlandeau herd is gonna have to wait a bit I think.

Molten Core Raider
They didn't look too groundbreaking at a glance but sometimes I don't recognize how great something is right off the bat :p

According to the news thing, you also will get a 5% trust moogle with every 10+1 you do. That should be a permanent change imo, need a consolation prize for that rainbow popping out a Mercenary Ramza instead of Ayaka.

edit - Also, how do you guys feel at how the new 5* Christine's TM holds up against the Ice Rosetta? WKN will be on banner after Christmas, dunno whether to hold my rolls for that or roll some this weekend.

50 Mag, 30 Spr, Skill that adds chance of countering magic attacks
vs
50 Def, 50 Mag, 25% ice resist

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So this happened. Still in shock.

Efmec3h.png

i2RaYA1.png

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This new 3% is no joke and is making the game a lot more fun. I've pulled 9 rainbow in around 50 pulls. I even have dupes with is so funny. 3 Olives. But yesterday I did just the free pull which was Zargabaath and today on half off pull crazy Ayaka! woot. That change needed to happen. Wish I would've gone harder on the magic tank now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
eh, 3% is seeming better than before but not much. I blew ~70 summons on cloud banner and grabbed a single 5* (prishe). Not super enthuased. I realized it's the fickleness of the RNG, but should have had another in their, especially since it was about 5 4* tickets worth.