Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Apex Omga is silly. My non-LD Relm gets about 2/3 of the needed duration out of stop with USB weapon and armor equipped.

Might try Terra USB RW strategy and abuse the hell out of Terra Wraith->OSB for predictable damage.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I’m having a hard time deciding between Grand Helm for Bartz with en-water or Razzmatazz for Tidus, also, with en-water.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If you plan to do the crystal tower pull in a week, don't choose your pick relic just yet. The CT banner has every SSB+ in the game, and you might pull the one you were going to pick. There's also a dungeon lucky draw (3, 5, 7) coming before the pick ends.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I pulled:
Quistis OSB (wrath mage with double +poison gear as I already have her BSB to en-element, even if a rare element is $)
Papalymo BSB (+Fire rod and solid mage en-fire BSB)
Yang BSB (Earth is one of my weaker elements)

Eyeing a lot of the +element gear (Vincent BSB is a +fire accessory, Lulu/Snow have +ice), but waiting until the CT and DU draw wrap up as my element teams could get lucky with two great chances there.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
There are a few relics missing that are likely going to appear in the crystal tower, highlights are fujin, y'shtola, larsa and beatrix and sarah. That makes it super appealing now, though it means I will not get lulu bsb. Now I'm torn between Beatrix and Fujin.

Bsb selection will likely go to Raines, though I am seriously considering Ashe (+lightning armor and saw Ozma D450 team use it, + I have her OSB) and Lulu BSB (+ice armor and I have her USB)

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I’m leaning strongly towards Tidus BSB to pair with his OSB. Bartz is very effective even without en-water using his usb and abilities but Tidus really needs the enhancement to get the most out of his OSB.

My draw got me 3 SSBs for Rikku, Rinoa and Edge (oddly enough all of their costumes) and Sazh’s BSB .

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
oh yeah, I got beatrix's OSB, pairing that with her BSB might be nice.

Also discovered I have Lightning's BSB/BSB2/OSB... sort of odd.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I got Prishe BSB??? Chose Vaan BSB, too many hard boss strats I couldn't use without it, though I beat the bosses a different way.

Used the Sinzar speedy DPS method for a 31 second Omega, thanks!

Used Cloud/Bartz/Y'shtola BSB/Ramza SB and Prishe. That's right, I only used 2 SBs total plus 2 RWs. 6 Omega Drive casts though...

It's basically bring a healer with a SB charge ready, 2 physical DPS who RW Cloud USB immediatly, Ramza with Shout and an entruster/last stand.

I went with Prishe last stand but since she cast Protect first, she died to the 9999 while casting last stand. You need to spam wrath/lifesiphon from turn 1 to cast it before you need it.

Stop failing caused 2 SLs once I learned the correct strategy. Used Mind Breakdown but not sure how effective it was, Y'shtola had about 550 mind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Did my gem pull and went 2/11 -- Aphmau USB, Emperor BSB (both new)

Not too bad, no dupes and synergy for two realms I'm super weak in (and helpful for the latest torment). Not doing my pick until later when festival is over, but Raines is what I'm taking if I don't pull it during banner 5. Maria if I do get Raines from the banner. Larsa will be my CT relic pick.

RNG gets annoying sometimes. Yesterday I did 1000 stamina worth of farming for the roulette and saw 0 knights. This morning while clearing my stamina bar I saw 4 knight waves in ~160 stamina, and most of them dropped chips.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did my gem pull and went 2/11 -- Aphmau USB, Emperor BSB (both new)

Not too bad, no dupes and synergy for two realms I'm super weak in (and helpful for the latest torment). Not doing my pick until later when festival is over, but Raines is what I'm taking if I don't pull it during banner 5. Maria if I do get Raines from the banner. Larsa will be my CT relic pick.

RNG gets annoying sometimes. Yesterday I did 1000 stamina worth of farming for the roulette and saw 0 knights. This morning while clearing my stamina bar I saw 4 knight waves in ~160 stamina, and most of them dropped chips.
The fact that you can get an orb from a knight instead of a chip is fucking bullshit.

I've got both maria and CidR bsb, so thinking maybe terra...

I really wish there was a good way to sort equipment by character (OSB/BSB/BSB2 for Lightning, USB/BSB/SSB/SB for PCecil, etc).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Tonight's the Omega multiplayer boss, and we have to clear it 3 times in multiplayer for all of the rewards.

Wonder if it's going to be a trainwreck.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Tonight's the Omega multiplayer boss, and we have to clear it 3 times in multiplayer for all of the rewards.

Wonder if it's going to be a trainwreck.
Pretty sure I had to solo the last one of these since it was a trainwreck. Omega wasn't it?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If you want the 200 4* motes, you have to do it in multiplayer. Cid mission won't complete if you solo the raid (according to reddit).

I tried the D200 torment CM for FFXI with only a medica relic and got the dragon to ~20% life before wiping (killed the imp). If I hone up some skills I can definitely do it (ran out of hones with dragon around half life), but waiting to see if I get an 11 relic from banner 4 first. A single dps BSB could easily carry me through the dungeon.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Omega MP not as bad as I expected with a decent team:
pic.jpg

I brought Yshtola (SSB with prot/shell/regen on turn 1 to remove poison) and Bartz with en-wind SB into USB -> Snowspell Strike spam.

Now to farm him two more times to finish off the cid missions. The cid missions don't actually say you must do them in multiplayer, so maybe you really can solo this raid if you wanted, but the reddit thread said you couldn't, so I don't know.

Edit: And all 3 clears complete, full rewards obtained. Took maybe 10 raids to win 3 times. All 3 victories had multiple Cloud or Bartz USB in the team with a Ramza and a LastStand healer / Yshtola's. All of the teams I joined that tried to "tank up" with stacking breaks etc failed miserably. Have to blitz this guy down ASAP to win, so pure dps is the way to go.

Last edited:

Healthfood

Golden Squire
1/11 Zidane BSB2. Nyeh...I was aiming for other stuff. depending on my other pulls he may be my dive since i have 4 of his relics already.

Managed to beat the FFXI Torment CM, but I have been pulling on a lot of FFXI banners (though I only have SSBs and LMRs) so my synergy is fairly decent.

Also got Fenrir sub 30s with a dived Lulu, barely @ 29.55 seconds. Insta cast USB into USB into USB is pretty crazy so much so that your entrust batteries can't keep up. Can't wait for Shelke Legend Dive to play around with this again.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Locke en-fire SSB, Cid (VII) en-wind BSB, Zidane USB. Not even sure why I pulled beyond the Cloud USB.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
That was among he top of my want list for the banner. It is insane paired with his dive and a honed dash & slash.

Omega is weird... you can also opt for a tank route as long as you have last stand, since he kills himself with his last move which counts towards the mission. Was definitely not as tough as I thought.