Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Definitely needs stop. I wiped at about 2% because my last stop missed. Stupidest boss ever!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Alright, Omega Apex mastered in 28 seconds. I really dislike a fight designed entirely around stop, because it's just completely RNG retardation. Did stop land every cast in phase 3? You win! Did it miss a single time? Game over man, game over.

Team I used:

Bartz -- Snowspell Strike -- USB
Squall -- Blazing Twinstrike -- BSB2 (only used last turn as a finishing hit)
Entrust Battery (I used Faris, she has high speed)
Ramza -- Armor Breakdown, Fullbreak -- Shout
Yshtola -- Stop, Shellga -- BSB
RW: Cloud USB
Video: Omega 28 seconds

So the way I did it was Bartz and Squall called in Cloud USB RW right away as their first action. My entrust battery wrathed twice then gave Bartz a soulbreak bar so he could go into his USB crazytown damage. Squall was mostly just support dps, any legend dived physical dps could replace him. Yshtola did Shellga -> BSB -> Medica -> held her turn until P3 begins, then stop every round.

I tried many times early on to tank it up and survive his damage, even a few attempts with Vaan and four healers (really), but once the boss hits phase 3, he literally does a massive aoe nuke every 0.3 seconds or so, completely impossible to survive if he's not stopped.

Key to the fight is to burst him down extremely fast to phase 3, then stoplock him and continue bursting the hell out of him so he dies before a stop misses.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Pulled Lulu USB and Auron USB for LD3. Lulu's looks great and may allow a sub-30s Fenrir if i ever get to diving her (especially if her BSB is in the Tower selection list) but Auron's is whatever.

30 Draw gave Zidane OSB, Wakka SSB (some ball that gives status), Jacht BSB (woo more balls), Paine Hastega SSB, Deuce BSB and Dupe Sephiroth's old SSB... I guess I can farm greens more efficiently now? Zidane now has +30 attack (OSB, BSB1, SSB) so here's hoping for the USB in the upcoming pull... else I may just dive him because reasons.

Edit: I'm actually out of MC3 Crystals.... dangit. Will have to wait for the login reward before breaking some mofos

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
30pull gave me:
Refia SSB
Kain SSB
Garnet SSB
Cid Raines' SSB
Rinoa SSB
Leo BSB
Beatrix OSB

Wish I had Beatrix BSB...

Hah, 100 gem on Phase 1 got me OK OSB... now I've got him fully fucking kitted out.

Chris

Potato del Grande
By the way, if you do the 17 1 stamina dungeons, you get Tyro's USB2 for free. 17 hits, small all stats up and Hastega.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
OK beat Omega in 44:22 seconds after many trials and errors... I don't think sub 30 is possible with what I have. Used a weird mage team:

Papalymo - BSB (full LD) - Meltdown / Shellga (+Fire Dmg RM)
Maria - BSB + OSB - Chain Stonega / Stop (Echo +Mag RM3)
Prish - Last Stand/High Regen/Heal SSB - Life Siphon / Protectga (Ace Striker)
Larsa - BSB - Wrath / Entrust (Battleforge)
Y'shotla - Wall + BSB (full LD) - Curada / Stop R5 (Mako Might)

RW: OK BSB on Maria for stat buff while nuking

Y'shtola used Curada then wall, and everyone else buffed / wrath w/ Maria using OK BSB. Then nukers slowly nuke to build meter while Larsa and Prish use their SB once it's available (the timing worked just right for me such that Larsa healed the 1st 2 nukes and Prish the next). Larsa then immediately Entrusts to Y'shtola who will BSB. Around 20 seconds i think Papalymo and Maria should be able to BSB, so prep Y'shtola to use stop.

I found Y'shtola alone was sufficient to stop Omega full time (no resists phew) - in fact Maria actually fucked it up the 1st few runs because her mind is too low and the overwritten stop expires immediately. Eventually I took him down.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
By the way, if you do the 17 1 stamina dungeons, you get Tyro's USB2 for free. 17 hits, small all stats up and Hastega.

*Once* you do the 1 stamina dungeons (don't they come with free mithril?).

Tyro USB is 17 hits @ 6.29 total multipler, stats are all +15% for 25 seconds. Mostly for new players who don't have a stacking buff.

Also, Crystal Tower is a joke. The first couple times I took a lot of time giving my team decent skills and equipment etc. Bosses are only 99 difficulty - load up a bravery synergy combat user with Full Charge or Omega Drive and RW a Boostga, will be over in 2 turns. Final boss is only 140 difficulty and everyone gets bravery synergy so is totally trivial.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
That's only the normal mode for crystal tower. ELT mode releases in a few days which is D220 (apocalypse level). We're also getting a multiplayer version of Omega Weapon with a cid mission to beat him 3 times in multiplayer mode for 40 of every 4* mote. Sounds painful...

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I tried and of course I got more Paladin gear. Gambled away 150 mythril and the most I came away with was a slow resist armor for Fenrir.

The future X banner has loads of water stuff, so content to miss out on Banner4 possibilites.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
first 10+1 pull... PCecil USB, Faris USB (#2), Celes BSB. Sort of happy about that, wish I had PCecil's OSB, but whatever.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Decided to pull one (so far) and got Terra and Faris USB. Not sure if I want to go for more or not as I don't really have anything else on this banner.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
PSA - expect to refresh mythril to complete the roulette wheel. May want to get those refreshes in during one of the current phases before they switch over.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
PSA - expect to refresh mythril to complete the roulette wheel. May want to get those refreshes in during one of the current phases before they switch over.
I'm hitting gold a lot more than I thought I would, but god damn... that's a lot of shit.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I'm hitting gold a lot more than I thought I would, but god damn... that's a lot of shit.

There are tons of gold prizes - starting with 20 of each 5* mote. The "gold" rate is 15% of all prizes - stark change from last go round.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wait what? Seriously?? Didn't have to last time.

I need those 5* Vitality Motes :/

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I think we definitely need to, I've only farmed maybe 18k of the 106k or so needed, so at this rate I'd miss the full reward list. Probably going to spend 15-20 mithril refreshing before the summon orb phase closes.

I'm on the fence about which gem banner relic to choose. It's between Raines BSB, Maria BSB, or Larsa BSB.

Raines BSB is on banner 5, which I'm doing a pull so may get it there (I hope)
Maria BSB is great for earth, but my Bartz BSB3+USB is really good to, so idk
Larsa BSB is extremely useful in 4* magicite dungeons (months away)

Guess it's going to have to be Raines if I don't pull his on banner 5

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
PSA a_skeleton_03 made a mobile-games channel on the Fires Discord. I'll be in there all the time.