Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Shadow USB is extremely high damage, but it's built for dark damage, so very limited in use, but OP when dark damage is viable.
Setzer USB / BSB are both great for debuffing enemies, but debuffs are worthless in magicite dungeons, which is the hardest content.

My personal opinion? I'm not going to bother, because all I care about these days is magicite, and all other content, even torment bosses, have been a walk in the park (for my veteran account that is), so Setzer's stuff doesn't impress me much. Shadow's USB would be a sick tool for dark weakness fights, but I'm not going to pull on a banner for such a limited use (but powerful) relic.

Umarro's BSB is decent as a smaller prize if you need an ice relic, and he has a unique effect on his bsb command (targeted powerchain x1)

If you mostly just want better realm synergy, then this banner is really good (banner 1 that is). Stay away from banner 2 if you already have Relm's USB since that's the only good relic on banner 2.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Shitty lucky draw festival. Lucky3 gave me 1/11 -- Yda's worthless USB

Of the 3 draws, I went 6/33, with only 1 of them being halfway useful (probably only ever for CM's)

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I went 3/22 after skipping the Healer Draw - scored Red XIII's USB in the 6* pull which is another_stacking_ATK_buff in my arsenal and doesn't really add anything to my team.

Still time to get some stuff from the 30-pull, and then I have to take a good look at the fest banners.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
3 / 11 but low quality overall. Tyro USB, Y’Shtola USB (considered the worst by far) and Rinoa’s chain. Rinoa is decent but the other two are just attribute upgrades really.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Fuck this fest. All the banners have so many traps.

Banner1 has uhhh Onion BSB?
Banner2 has Terra USB and Bartz USB. Then 2/3 of the banner does nothing for Magicite.
Banner3 is good if you haven't targeted these items before. Not gonna chase Squall/Rinoa alone.
Banner4 has the same problem as 2- Tidus, Shantoto, and Rikku USB are killer. But even Vaan USB is a dud now and the rest of the banner doesn't do much.
Banner5 is a lot like 3.

The game is about clearing Magicites. If you can clear Magicite dungeons quickly and efficiently, you'll need a variety of team compositions to do it and the weekly content will be easy. Too many of these relics are generally useful but lack specific killer parts for the hardest content in the game.

Time to look at the pick-a-relic banners. And pray for luck from 30-pull (according to Reddit, the average will be 5/30 much like we currently get 2/11, with 1 G6). Anyone have great insight on those?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Is this FF6 banner worth pulling on? I've only got Relm USB and Celes first BSB as good relics for this realm. I've got almost 450 mithril and if the upcoming banners are not that good maybe it's worth pulling a couple times?

If you have that much mythril I would say it's worth a pull or two. Lots of other people saved up for this banner. We are about to get quite a bit of free mythril for 30th anniversary stuff.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Setzer had some good relics on the FF6 banner, apparently he can proc stacking debuffs.

Got Exdeath USB x2 and Rinoa OSB today, I do love the Runic effect but I've got Celes SSB and her fully dived...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Time to look at the pick-a-relic banners. And pray for luck from 30-pull (according to Reddit, the average will be 5/30 much like we currently get 2/11, with 1 G6). Anyone have great insight on those?

Some of the big items from the choose a relic banner if you don't have them yet are Onion BSB, Raines BSB, Yshtola BSB, Vaan BSB (for non-magicite).

Some decent BSB choices that can be helpful to clear a magicite are (from my memory, may miss some):

Fire: Refia, Papalymo
Ice: Edea
Lightning: Desch, Ashe, Kain
Water: Tidus, Bartz (2nd BSB), Strago
Wind: Alphinaud
Earth: Maria, Yang, Ingus
Holy: Raines, Basch
Dark: Raines, Shadow

Unfortunately a lot of the newer / better relics like Squall BSB2, Bartz BSB3, etc aren't available as a pick.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Thanks Sinzar Sinzar that's helpful. I have most of those relics you listed.

Bartz BSB2 is worth looking into. I have Tidus' Chain and OSB and that's it for water.

Yang or Ingus super good for Earth? I only have Maria BSB for that.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Maria is by far the best earth option because her legend dive synergizes with it. Yang or Ingus are decent because their BSB gives them en-earth, and they can use powerful skills with it like Meteor Crush or Gaia's Strike. Neither has a legend dive to take it to the next level though (Ingus LD is defensive oriented, and Yang doesn't have one at all).

If you already have Maria's BSB, I probably wouldn't use a pick on Yang or Ingus.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got Rinoa OSB from the always lucky... not bad?
I cleared the Hydra magicite boss with that as my only earth relic at the time (and didn't have her en-earth SSB to combo either). She's been benched in place of Bartz these days though.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Getting hyped for the 30 pull and fest in a few hours! Not pulling on any of the banners since they are too random, but will do the gem only banner with the BSB selection.

Hows the magicite farming going for everyone? I've got a 80/99 Magicite of every element except fire which I'm working on now, finding liquid flame the hardest one since it seems to have higher defences than the others so it's the only one I need 3 DPS for. I do all the others with 1 healer, 2 support and 2 DPS/Entrust. Really got to pay attention on these bosses since I die a lot to silly things like forgetting to recast wall.

I'm tempted by all the sub 30 strats but I'm really stuggling to hone so many 5* abilities, the fire Samurai and Ninja ones look awesome but no orbs...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I win the free 30 draw

2/30 -- Tyro OSB, Zidane BSB

Not joking
pic.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Got the average - 5 rainbows. Only 6* was the guaranteed OSB.

OSB - Rydia - solid elemental coverage and my first 6* traditional mage weapon; could've been worse
BSB - Wakka - my first Fullbreakdown BSB. Not bad
BSB - Aerith - first 8* mind stick
BSB - Palom - a MAG/MND buffing medica
SSB - Ricard heavy armor - wind+ armor this is good

Hard to complain about free stuff.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Bummer Sinzar.

I did 6 with two discos...

Locke OSB
Balthier OSB
Cedore BSB
Garnet BSB(1? I forget if she has two)
Krile BSB dupe
Jecht SSB dupe

Pulled above the average with two relics for characters I will now break to 99 (Locke and Cedore). I'm happy.