Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So what kind of comp do we need for the multiplayer this week? I see it counters black magic so I was thinking of bringing someone besides Onion Knight so someone could bring Ramza if we're doing a physical team. I'll still bring Relm since I have her bsb/usb. I could even bring an entrust battery if we have some strong Orlandu/Lightning osb users. Lets get our team straightened out so we can dive right in, and we should knock it out in no time. That way if more than 4 ppl show I'm sure some of us wouldn't mind running it again assuming we knock it out quick enough.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
This weeks MP was super easy, so really any team works fine so long as it includes last stand to avoid the auto-kill move he uses. Stacking some ATK breaks will help, and a source of Astra is convenient to prevent the stun, but isn't required. Some of the stuff I could bring would be:

Last Stand: Yuna USB, Relm BSB
Astra: Larsa BSB, Iris BSB
Stacking ATK Break: Vaan SSB/USB

I could also bring the generic stuff like a fully dived Ramza with Shout/USB and Yshtola with Wall/BSB. I have a bunch of magical lightning dps, but my only physical lightning DPS is an undived Kain, so I could probably help more playing support this time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Oh I assumed it was last night. It's tomorrow night or tonight? Tonight I'm out, tomorrow I think I might be able to make it.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I'll bring entrust battery Tyro, I also have his USB1 so it'll be another source of astra later in the fight, and Relm for last stand.

Forgot how annoying some of these medal conditions were on the old content.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
With my random off-banner FF2 stuff and Maria's BSB, I was able to easily do the FF2 D200 CM, which brings me to 100% completion of every single Torment dungeon and CM released so far, which feels good.

Have to go refresh my way through about 1400 stamina worth of old FF6 events now.... #FirstWorldProblems

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
For the Green Dragon FF2 CM, bring a Reks BSB RW (Whitefall) if you're using a physical team. It's 30% atk/def + haste, and the burst mode CMD1 is a 4 hit ice attack (hits weakness on the green dragon). Most of my FF2 synergy is mages that had to sit on the bench because of the anti-mage nature of the fight, but the Reks RW BSB did like 65% of the dragon's life for me.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Sinzar how are you holding up? FF6-10 had a LOT of events for you to catch up on.
They've had usually one event half-finished and 2-4 events totally new for me. Getting the old rewards is awesome, but it's taking me like 3-4 hours per night of grinding to go through it all, which has been kinda tedious. Thankfully, with power creep I just let my phone auto-battle through everything until the ultimates while I do other stuff around the house, and the ultimates get cleared with a random OSB RW and some burst dps. Still, it's so much grinding.....

I'm having to mithril refresh about 4-6 times per realm to clear it all. I'll be both glad and sad when it finally finishes!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got two more sub-30 magicites today, bringing me to 7/8 magicites beaten under 30, with only Dark Dragon left (best time on him around 32 sec).

For Golem (27 seconds), I used this team:
Magicite: Unicorn (Astra + Regen)
[xtable=skin4|600x150]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Unit{/td}
{td}Skill1{/td}
{td}Skill2{/td}
{td}Soulbreak{/td}
{td}Record Materia{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Shadow (LD){/td}
{td}Raging Storm{/td}
{td}Phantasm{/td}
{td}---{/td}
{td}+40% Ninja{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Onion{/td}
{td}Gust{/td}
{td}Shellga{/td}
{td}BSB{/td}
{td}MakoMight{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Raines (LD){/td}
{td}Meltdown{/td}
{td}---{/td}
{td}BSB{/td}
{td}DrMogTeach{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Sarah{/td}
{td}Curada{/td}
{td}Allegro{/td}
{td}BSB{/td}
{td}Gathering Storm{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Alphinaud{/td}
{td}Tiamat{/td}
{td}Faith{/td}
{td}BSB2{/td}
{td}+30% vs Weakness{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

The key to me getting this one in time was to bring Sarah for Allegro, along with two sources of Astra to blink the stuns (Unicorn magicite + Sarah BSB). I was using Fujin for a long time, but couldn't get the boss quick enough, then once I swapped Fujin for Shadow, I got it (Shadow doublecasting Raging Storm for 40k is amazing).

On Bismark (28 seconds), I used this team:
Magicite: Hydra (Imperil Lightning)
[xtable=skin4|600x150]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Unit{/td}
{td}Skill1{/td}
{td}Skill2{/td}
{td}Soulbreak{/td}
{td}Record Materia{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Ramza (LD){/td}
{td}Wrath{/td}
{td}---{/td}
{td}USB{/td}
{td}MakoMight{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Papalymo{/td}
{td}Chain Thundaga{/td}
{td}Thundaja{/td}
{td}LeyLines SSB{/td}
{td}DrMogTeach{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Yshtola (LD){/td}
{td}Curada{/td}
{td}Shellga{/td}
{td}BSB{/td}
{td}Gathering Storm{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Desch{/td}
{td}Wrath{/td}
{td}---{/td}
{td}BSB{/td}
{td}+25% Black Magic{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Ashe (LD){/td}
{td}Valigarmanda{/td}
{td}Ixion{/td}
{td}BSB{/td}
{td}+30% vs Weakness{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

I decided to go ahead and legend dive Ashe instead of waiting for Desch's to release. I think long term Ashe is the better choice because as a main character she gets more love than a sidekick like Desch, and she can use Valigarmanda. I tried to use Sarah on this one for Allegro, but without her legend dive, Sarah just can't solo heal the incoming damage so I had to stick with Yshtola. With the huge damage increase from diving Ashe I brought the time under 30, so I think it was worth it.

That leaves only Shadow Dragon to sub-30, and I'm so close on that one. I think once Shelke's LD releases in a few weeks that will easily bring me under 30 with the increased battery speed getting Firion online faster.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're a machine man. haven't touched magicites while clearing the old content and I have way more of it cleared than you do, up to VII fully cleared.

Did a pull on X and got Lulu's USB and Paine's super w/ enwater and his bsb which has boost to water damage on the armor. Do those stack? Or would I be better off utilizing the armor on say Tidus since I have his chain and bsb1? Had Lulu's bsb already too so hopefully those should help me with Fenrir and Liquid Flame.

Also Sinzar Sinzar I got nox set up. I think I may have dled a fake one off cnet at first which is why it looked so sketch.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ahh yeah you have to be careful about where you get emulators from. Always dl from the main site to be sure it's legit.

+element armor stacks additively with en-element buffs, so using an en-water SSB while wearing +water armor would be +70% to water skills.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm looking back at some of these events and just wonder "Why'd I stop at the 100 diff?" Then I remember I just ignored dungeons until wednesdays and the rotate out before I'd clear.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Multiplayer fight was pure suck this week. It took me forever to get a group capable of handling it. The issue is he has a terrible move set that requires very specific pieces to be able to handle.

Slow: Need a hastega to cure it. Slow resist helps but I was still getting a lot of slows even with resist.

Dispel: You need to get rebuffed right away.

AOE attacks: 3 AOE attacks and each requires different mitigation. Attack, magic and mind all need broken.

Counter Haste: Must be removed or you will get overwhelmed. It sucks getting hit by 3 attacks before your “instant” group heal can be fired off.