Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
This was the first MP boss I think ever that I eventually threw my hands in the air and said screw it, then went and soloed it instead.

As a solo battle, it's actually a pushover because he doesn't have innate instantcast, so I think he only used like 3 attacks the whole fight not counting the turns he wastes doing dispel -> slow at scripted % (Rikku USB RW after each dispel/slow combo is an easy fix).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ahh FF12, the Basch event was the one that was ongoing when I joined the game. I remember getting Ashe from the event and using her as my main healer for like 2-3 months because she had white 3.

At least this one only has two events uncleared, so I mostly get a night off!

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
As a solo battle, it's actually a pushover because he doesn't have innate instantcast, so I think he only used like 3 attacks the whole fight not counting the turns he wastes doing dispel -> slow at scripted % (Rikku USB RW after each dispel/slow combo is an easy fix).

Yeah. I ended the fight at 100% on my entire team. I only solo this stuff, I don't know how you guys deal with public MP groups.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Finally got the FFT Torment D300 thanks to Curilla BSB from the festival and Orlandeau SSB, the main boss mob had so damn much HP. Now if only the game would give me a good physical burst to use the bravery motes on...i

MP this week was indeed a bitch. I went with Vaan BSB/USB and Eiko USB... and Vaan actually solo-ed it a few times but had to repeat it multiple times for mastery. Haste + Lag + 0CT abilities on boss mobs is quite broken...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
did a 100gem pull on the XIII banner, got the larsa burst. It's good right?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Larsa burst would have been from XII.

It’s very good. Larsa can wrath and the BSB has Astra (causes one debuff to miss so you can avoid things like sleep, paralyze and so on). They’re a ways off but a lot of people say Larsa is key for 4 star magicite since they spam a lot of debuffs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok, so how the fuck do I get more 4* motes? Is there anywhere to farm them?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
They sometimes drop in the ultimate multiplayer battles (the ones that cost 60 / 20 stamina, not the 1 stamina apoc+ version).

It's a really terrible stamina to drop rate ratio, not to mention you're farming multiplayer.... so the realistic answer is no, you can't farm more outside of event rewards.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wow this music thing is an OLD event, luckily we get a proper FF8 event tomorrow.

I remember there being issues getting Edward/Mog/Eiko memory crystals like a year ago... I think they came in the second of these events which we get in late November. The third is in early January so hopefully we get Mog and Edward's record dives...

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hope they do, was hoping it was in with this event. Mog bsb has been really good to me for mage magicite teams.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
ugh, so peeved there's still no Mog Record Dive. been using him a ton since i got his BSB.

i pulled on the Bra Bra banner, which was probably ill advised since i had four of the relics on there already. ended up with a dupe of Onion Knight's BSB and Edward's USB. so now i get to be bummed about no Edward Record Dive too. definitely still stoked tho, sweet relic.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyone beating Dark Magicite and skiping ALL the fangs?

I feel like with a fully dived Raines(BSB), Agrias(BSB/OSB) and Celes(BSB1/OSB) there should be a way. I really want Orlandeau OSB now...

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Needing ~115k damage in 2 turns is insane. My TG Cid does ~67k (entrusted with 30% RM) after shout, which still means I need 50k damage from 2 characters in 2 turns (assuming Ramza and my Entruster aren't doing any damage).

I've been farming everything else and haven't really put my head to it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
My problem is that Celes and Agrias also do around 67k with OSBs (actually got 99k from both later in the fight) but if you double entrust to them then Ramza isn't casting Shout so you must be using Fabula Raider which means less damage. From memory I guess it was around 53k? I suppose then you can use two 5* Holy Knight spells which could almost do it?

I think I was dumb and did double entrust onto Agrias and couldn't cast both OSBs in 10.5 seconds, so I'll try what I wrote above tomorrow when I have stamina. Then the next problem is getting wall up, though I'm a convert now to having the Thunder God RM on Y'Shtola, those fast heals/wraths are great.

I really don't want to farm this shit micromanaging health bars at 10.5 seconds, it's tedious. Feels bad that I'm not using Raines but I think you probably have to choose between Physical and Magic and he's all I've got for Holy Magic other than some janky healer DPS.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
working my way back into doing hard content after being super casual for the last few months. finally finished Y'Shtola's Legend Dive, and damn she's so good. i've got her BSB and Wall, doing Torments giving her R2 Curada and Wrath w/ Ace Striker RM is pretty OP.

need to quit being lazy and finish these last two Nightmares so i can actually start tackling Magicites. most of my OSBs are physical, tho, so i'm unsure how i'll do with them...

who's the best Wrath+Entrust-er?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I generally use Minfillia because better defensive stats and can switch Lifesiphon to Divine Cross to taunt physical hits on some bosses for more gauge while imperilling holy if dived, not actually done that yet though. Onion Knight and Ramza are ninjas so are slightly faster and can use their haste/boostga spells before starting Lifesiphon/Entrust, Tyro can also do it and could wall before starting. Shelke will be the best when she gets her Legend Dive as she'll start with something like haste and three turns of fast casting.

On a similar topic, I always pick characters with Lifesiphon + Entrust. Is there a benefit to Wrath over Lifesiphon? Ive got 4 of each so I can switch quite easily.