Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I have the water chain.

It would be more fun to mix up the lineup instead of doing the exact same team every week :)

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have water chain, but tidus isn't ld'ed. I do have bartz usb and ld'ed though if we go that route or I could just bring Ramza again (or OK if we have a mix).

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You want to make an ideal team like last time and we just plug in the pieces that we have?

My only chain is Zack (wind).

I got complete legend materias on Eiko now knowing full well it's not optimal but she's part of my main team. "I never had a choice..."

My ToS was under 1 mil (It's okay... I laughed too), but I simply don't care (no e-peen to flex). Let's see... broke my like 17-in-a-row pull losing streak on last banner with a 100-gem 5* relic (drum roll please) : : : : : : : : Beatrix SSB!!! Uber~ Oh, I got through crystal tower on first attempt but holeeeeey shit I had to restart app about 25 times on Barbariccia (sp?) and Diamond Weapon. Those victories were a couple of my most skin-of-the-teeth wins I've ever pulled off... glad I could once again collect all the mission motes :) (FYI, I didn't know his 99,999 shit was triggered at, basically, the START of the battle... I had to get creative at squeezing dps out from my team which wasn't built for burst damage but long term survivability).

So, yeah, I'll be rdy if needed tomorrow (Wed) at 9EST. It's not a huge deal but I dusted my headset off haha. Now if I could only figure out how to get FFRK on my PC~

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Now if I could only figure out how to get FFRK on my PC~

Download Nox. Free and pretty easy to figure out. I personally still prefer playing on my phone, but I see the appeal of Nox, especially if your phone has connection issues in multiplayer (mine doesn't)

I got complete legend materias on Eiko now knowing full well it's not optimal but she's part of my main team. "I never had a choice..."

What SBs do you have for her? Her BSB and her USB would probably both be solid choices for this fight.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Download Nox. Free and pretty easy to figure out. I personally still prefer playing on my phone, but I see the appeal of Nox, especially if your phone has connection issues in multiplayer (mine doesn't)

What SBs do you have for her? Her BSB and her USB would probably both be solid choices for this fight.

Have both... precisely why I dived her. Both SB's are so useful for me, and she's literally in 5/6 of my magicite builds (I can't sub 30 any btw... if I tried really hard I believe I could get a couple sub, but I'm lazy) so it just seemed the thing to do to dump motes into her. She's extremely functional in my world!

The first night I raided with Sinzar I told him how hilarious it was that I swore I'd never raid again and it was a mobile phone game that got me raiding again.

You have to use an android emulator, like nox. Free Android Emulator on PC and Mac - Download Nox App Player

Thank you ^_^

Chris

Potato del Grande
If nox stops connection issues, I'm just worried about accidentally deleting my save file.

Managed to clear the multiplayer though so no worries at the moment. Double chanted Cloud was awesome.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
For Android (which Nox uses), your save is linked to your google play account. There's no risk of losing anything :)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, pretty much 0 concern of losing your account if you have it linked to your Google account (which happens by default if you started on Android).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
sinzar / mures / vanessa, want to try a Water team tonight for a bit of a change from last week? Sinzar or Mures with Tidus' water chain, i'll bring Rikku's imperil water, then unless you guys have any other good water relics, i guess Bartz as the last two DPS slots?

then i guess a Ramza for Shout / support duties, Vanessa's LD'd Eiko, and two other healers? an Y'Shtola for Wall... Larsa for Astra to fight the Sap?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
trying to put together a team for tonight and i know this isn't ideal yet:

Pharmakos: Rikku (imperil water BSB + Multi Break + Sapphire Shot) -- Larsa (astra BSB, Curada, Wrath)
Vanessa: Tidus (USB + Engulfing Quadstrike + [Lifesiphon or Sapphire Shot]) -- Eiko (USB, Heal, Protectga)
Sinzar: Tidus (Chain + ^)
Mures: Bartz (USB + ^)

not sure if Mures has an Y'Shtola with Wall? if so, Mures brings Y'Shtola for Wall + heal + Shellga and Sinzar bring Ramza for Power/Magic Breakdown

but maybe i should have Rikku bring a breakdance and then Ramza can bring Affliction Break? worth the loss of DPS?

ooh actually how about one of the Tidus' bring Power Break instead of Power Breakdown (pretty negligible difference on debuff resistance bosses) and then Ramza can bring Magic Breakdown and Affliction Break?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The only status this boss uses is sap, so it's not too big a deal, especially if using Larsa. Gold Choker (moderate wind resist + moderate sap resist) is a good accessory here.

I'm good with Tidus chain and Ramza (Power BD + Magic BD), or if Mures doesn't have wall I can swap Ramza for Yshtola.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
he uses the lame Sap + HP=1 combo tho, so i'm unsure if a single source of Astra is enough without a layer of debuff mitigation. i suppose we can adjust if it doesn't work.

looks like that attack doesn't happen until he's below 50% health, so Eiko might be able to squeeze in an early BSB for critfixing before switching to USB.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I can definitely swap to affliction break! So I'll do magic breakdown and you can power breakdance?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
works for me.

i might be about 10-15 minutes late btw.

edit -- nvm :) will be ready to go at 9 EST.

Last edited:

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry!, one Wednesday evening where I actually had something I needed to do so I'm running late probably 30-60m late so if yall want to knock it out w/o me go ahead.