Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Nicely done again!

I'm going to keep a list so I don't have to ask every week, what chain relics do we have available between us? If you could Pharmakos, Mures, Vanessa, please post what chains you own.

For myself, all I have is the water chain.

Next week is FF13 boss that is neutral to Ice, Lightning, Holy (resistant to the rest).

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just water chain myself.

For ice I have Lulu ld'ed and usb, for holy I have Edward's imperil bsb. Lightning is by far my worst element, best I could offer is a Desch imperil ssb.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
all we have is water and wind... vanessa and i have Zack, and all of us but Vanessa have Tidus.

i've got good ice and holy coverage.. just LD'd Lulu w/ her BSB after the motes i earned tonight, and have LD'd Squall with his BSB2... Edea BSB... LD'd Ceodore w/ USB and BSB, LD'd Celes with BSB1 and OSB, Orlandeau OSB, Hope BSB and OSB... almost have Beatrix levelled to 99 with her imperil holy BSB... lightning i think all i have really is Orlandeau OSB and Ashe OSB.

if we bring another stacking buff instead of a chain we could maybe do an ice or holy imperil team instead of a chain team. we probably have more options for holy imperil than ice imperil right now, but there's some good ice stuff on the banner that drops tomorrow. i think two ice imperils (gotta finish typing quick here or i'd go look =p)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My best lightning dps is Ashe (legend dived)
For Ice I have legend dived Squall BSB2
Strongest holy dps I have is a dived Raines BSB

Next boss needs to be dispelled, and we probably want at least one dedicated debuffer with relic breaks that stack.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
For holy I also have a partially legend dived Celes with bsb2 and osb if absorbing enemy magic is a thing in any of our fights. Also have Agrias bsb(imperil holy)+osb, though not dived.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
sounding like we should do a holy team then, again, unless we collectively get a few of the ice relics from tonights banner.

speaking of tonight's banner, i just went Noel LMR/11 on it. ugh.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Brave of you to pull on a banner this close to Christmas festival!

For holy I have:
Beatrix imperil
Cecil USB/BSB for en-holy (but Cecil dps sucks)
Raines (LD) with BSB

I'd probably be more useful as a debuffer with Vaan bsb/usb or Raines for dps.

If someone pulled Marche USB, that's $$$ for holy teams.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've got complete Agrias and Raines for Holy but I'm going to guess you'll be raiding too late for me on GMT?

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Would love to join but I feel that I'd lag you guys out - for reference my timezone is GMT + 8. Gonna be busy until New Years so if you guys are still running it weekly next year I'll definitely try to hop in.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
my schedule is fucked... my parents are coming to visit, so I can't really do much.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Would love to join but I feel that I'd lag you guys out

you mean connection issues? connection can still be kinda spotty with multiplayer, but not like back when we first tried it as a group way back.

i'm free 24/7 these days (still on disability after chemotherapy) so GMT+8 works for me at least if you do ever want to try it :) idk if we'd get anyone else, tho, i bet the rest of us westerners are working stiffs.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm sometimes around at odd hours and could fill in a slot if you can't field four others. I usually have discord running in the background when I'm at my computer, so if you make a group and have a slot that needs filled, feel free to ping me on discord and see if I'm around. Would be glad to help out if I'm available. Just use me as a backup member though, since I already do it with some of you on Wednesdays and don't want to take someone else's party slot :)

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just finished diving ramza, how does his legend materia work? Does it work with his soul breaks?, like his new burst and chant?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Any stat buffs he casts will be increased in duration by 40%

Shout, his USB, BSB1, and BSB2 will all get increased stat duration by 40%, but the haste will NOT be boosted (it's a status, not a stat)
Chant will not be boosted at all, because critical boost and the bubble are both status effects like protect, not a statistic buff

Wall being cast by Ramza (through roaming warrior) will also be increased by 40%, as well as most stat boosting roaming warrior buffs like faith's, etc

Protect, Shell, Regen, Haste, Reflect, etc etc will not get a duration boost because those are all status effects

Short version:

Shout / BSB2 will add 35 seconds of ATK buff (with LM2) instead of 25
Shout / BSB2 will still only add 20 + mind/40 seconds of haste no matter what

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user