Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Do Onion Phys-usb and Eiko bsb stack? The critical hit modifiers? They are worded differently in description but idk if there is a difference.

Also did my first sub-30 magicite yesterday; repeated this morning.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
All critical fix buffs do not stack, and they will replace any existing buff when the new one applies, even if it's weaker. For example, if you use Cloud's USB (crit = 100%) and then use Onion's USB (crit = 50%), Cloud's USB crit buff is replaced with 50% chance instead. Eiko's is another crit = 50% buff, so it will replace them as well.

Abilities or commands with "increased crit chance" will stack additively with crit fix buffs. So for example if you use Onion USB (crit = 50%) and Burning Rush (crit +20%), then Burning Rush will have a 70% chance to crit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sub 30 on Bismark and Living Flame now. In addition to the one on Dark Dragon.

I don't know who this is Shanttotto character is (played very little FF11, got a Human to lv20ish) but 120,000 damage Hell Thunders under her CSB and USB and a few quickcasts seems kind of good!

Got 23:80 and forgot to activate her quickcast trance (just had Onion Knight quickcast), my girlfriend interrupted the killing blow and I had Lightning in a mage team for Imperil BSB which kinda sucked. Could get it even lower.

Seems a bit broken!

Bartz USB chase with Tidus CSB and Onion ninja USB is great too, got the chain to 99 as I killed it at 25:08.

EDIT: Got Mist Dragon too, with a fraction of a second to spare.
EDIT2: Got Sealion. Thanks Onion Knight!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
All these posts confirm: the hype was real.

In my two pulls I got Cod USB, CoD LMR, Refia BSB, and Onion Knight BSB (dupe).

My luck from the fest banner I knew I shouldn't have pulled on remains absolute garbage. None of those sou breaks are useful to me.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just took down Hydra sub 30. Just Golem and Fenrir left now. Pretty sure I could have done a couple of these before - oh well :/

All these posts confirm: the hype was real.
Yeah there's so many options with your haste user now if it's Onion USBs.

The physical USB still doesn't make Onion Knight himself into a great DPS despite the added self buffs (Cloud USB Omega Drives doing about three times more dps than Dervish on magicite), but 50% crit on characters like Bartz is crazy. If anyone has 50% crit on another character, like Eiko BSB, I suggest you start using it (I had it available and never used it). He can also be a good entruster with the fast casting buff or build chain count with Water/Dark Ninja abilities or quickly cast Protega/Shellga.

The magic USB does make Onion Knight into a great DPS even without having a damage RM though. The fast casting on the entire party makes a huge difference too. I was wrathing into SBs and the fast casting still worked 15 seconds later on the SB.

I really wish I had the legend materia, that's an automatic couple of seconds off every magicite.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Just took down Hydra sub 30. Just Golem and Fenrir left now. Pretty sure I could have done a couple of these before - oh well :/

Yeah there's so many options with your haste user now if it's Onion USBs.

The physical USB still doesn't make Onion Knight himself into a great DPS despite the added self buffs (Cloud USB Omega Drives doing about three times more dps than Dervish on magicite), but 50% crit on characters like Bartz is crazy. If anyone has 50% crit on another character, like Eiko BSB, I suggest you start using it (I had it available and never used it). He can also be a good entruster with the fast casting buff or build chain count with Water/Dark Ninja abilities or quickly cast Protega/Shellga.

The magic USB does make Onion Knight into a great DPS even without having a damage RM though. The fast casting on the entire party makes a huge difference too. I was wrathing into SBs and the fast casting still worked 15 seconds later on the SB.

I really wish I had the legend materia, that's an automatic couple of seconds off every magicite.

Yeah the Magic USB is insane - fast cast wrath spam is stupid if you want to go full support or he's a bona fide black mage with the EX Mode.

I've had Eiko's Crit BSB since it released and she's always been a sub-par healer for me - she doesn't provide much healing compared to others. It's as good a physical boost you can get from your healer but it still has the classic tradeoff of a mediocre healer for a good buff (Yuna on my mage teams is the same).

Healthfood

Golden Squire
WOW that water banner is actually tasty AF for me. The only dupe I have is Tidus LMR, and Tidus USB, Edge USB, Tidus BSB2, Edge LMR are actually quite high on my do want list. Probably be a tough choice when I get Mythril whether to pull on FF3 or this.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I also really, really want to pull on the water banner, but it's more of a luxury pull than because I need it. I already have the water chain, and chain relics = auto win for magicites, so I guess I'm going to try to resist and skip this.

Tidus LMR and USB are both close to the top of my want list though....

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Also tempted by the water banner. Tidus' USB on top of his Chain would be pretty lulzy.

I might just not pull on anything to the TGCid USB banner tho. We will see if my mythril starts burning a hole in my pocket.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well can someone give the deets why Orlandeuaueaueeeua USB is worth the wait? Or is the banner in general just a great pull?

Also, are we on for Wed night boys?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well can someone give the deets why Orlandeuaueaueeeua USB is worth the wait? Or is the banner in general just a great pull?

Also, are we on for Wed night boys?
100% doublecast knight/darkness and 100% crit I think?

I have shantotos 100% doublecast witch and that's broken enough on a shitty ability school.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Specifics of FFT banner1: Link

Highlights are:

Orlandeau USB + LMR, which gives him 100% crit, 100% double, and 25% dualcast (stacks with his double). OSB is here too as a consolation prize.
Marche USB + LMR is another powerhouse, giving front row quickcast every time Marche uses a skill.
Ramza BSB2 + LMR has kind of been powercreeped by Onion, but it's still good if you don't have Onion pUSB.

The rest of the banner is the usual duds like outdated BSB's. Alma's a new character with a bunch of relics on the banner, which are overall pretty good, but Alma isn't a good magicite healer, so her stuff is mostly whatever.

I was originally planning to use my leftover stash on this banner, but thinking about it more, I'm no longer sure. There's a LOT of duds on the banner, I don't need Ramza stuff anymore, and Orlandeau OSB doesn't appeal to me like it once did, so really it's Marche/Orlandeau USB or bust.

I'm thinking maybe the FFV banner2 will do more for my overall team than this one. Still a while to think about it though, so we'll see.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
finally got back to 50 mythril after doing the Lucky Draw, and ended up pulling on the FF3 banner

Refia USB
Aria BSB
Refia LMR x2

that's alright, half the reason i pulled is because i only had relics for three FF3 characters. adding a couple more to the lineup works for me.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Bathandelus D200 CM was really hard since I skipped Wall (went with Rikku USB RW). I used Raines, Hope, Vanille, Sazh, Noel and only won because Sazh kept wrathing into magic blinks. This was the last torment we're going to get until the whole torment system is revamped in about 5 months, so feels good to be 100% complete with all torment content. Going to miss the motes though.

My D200 CM team:
D200_CM.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
my XIII synergy is trash, i'm not even going to attempt the CM

i am game for our raid tomorrow night BTW. not feeling as flighty this week :p i should remember.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
my XIII synergy is trash, i'm not even going to attempt the CM

i am game for our raid tomorrow night BTW. not feeling as flighty this week :p i should remember.

Down for raid too... gonna be snowed in anyway per the weather! :p Will cya in Discord tomorrow night~

I dunno guys; I found the new CM to be pretty easy... I'm sorry it's giving y'all some difficulty (it's worth slaving over though... the vit motes and bonus wis motes this offered are excellent). This was also my first Machinist mote obtainment (and have the rest now finally)... Is it safe to assume that Penalty Snipe is the same value as a barrel of raw assholes?

While on topic, are any of the mote-based 6* abilities good? If so, which? I'm having a hard time rationalizing making them (for potential honing), and then an even harder time deciding who gets them :confused::confused::confused:

As always, thanks a bunch for advice!!!