Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
OSBs are pretty poor usually other than them being decent stat sticks except for Orlandeu's because it also gives tg's might. USBs can be game changers for sure though.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Assuming you don't have a lot of dupes, banner 2 of the next event is ridiculously stacked. Tidus chain/LMR, all 3 new Onion relics, Squall BSB2/LMR, Ramza BSB2/LMR, Cloud USB, Yshtola BSB, Vaan BSB.... it's literally like the best relics in the game all shoved into one banner. Even the "bad" relics of the banner are things like Shout and Noctis SSB.

If you're having trouble with content and don't already have 50% or more of the banner, this is the place to dump your mithril.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sinzar Sinzar keep posting your team setups, your shitty Isgebind team inspired my shitty Isgebind team.

I could replicate your setup except that my magic hones are not enough, but it did make me see that I was being a pussy not planning for a long endurance battle like in the old days.

I ended up getting to 0.5% with a ranged physical team, swapping Larsa for Legend Dived Iris put it over the edge for a 50 second win.

Don't neglect your healer, I focused too much on Edge last stand when more healing power would also do the trick. Iris BSB has Astra and the Legend Dive has a stacking Mind buff per White Magic cast which is amazing on longer fights. I went from losing after using 5+ Last Stands to winning and only needing 1 Last Stand.

Relics in my team where:
Edge SSB
Onion Knight pUSB
Iris BSB
Elena BSB
Bartz USB

Bartz had a weak bow and fucking Elena was in the team. What the fuck did the game make me do!

5/6 now :)

tmp_10267-Screenshot_2018-01-30-21-19-51-1693371787.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hah, that's awesome, congrats!

I gave two tries to Tiamat and got him to about 40% health, but when he does his 3x savage nukes in a row back to back on the p3 transition I just can't keep up, even with two healers. I think I may swap around the team some and go with only 1 healer (Arc) and entrust battery feed him so he can keep using his instant cast pBlink medica (the hardest hitting aoe's on tiamat are physical).

Another issue was that Bartz ran out of snowspell hones around 40% also (using r3 and r1, so 8 uses total). I have the materials to hone the 2nd copy to r3 and 12 uses should last the whole fight, but I kind of don't want to do that.... but may need to since Squall is my only ice relic I own.

I'm going to put in some more work on Tiamat soon, but if I can't get him without investing a lot of materials I may just backburner him until the festival and hope for some new toys.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thought hard about pulling on the dark banner because my dark relics are really lacking, but fft is just around the corner and it carries some good dark relics too so I'm going to hold steady.

Another wednesday came and went again. I forgot I wanted to post about the multiplayer to see if we wanted to do it. I know someone has been itching to use their Rinoa chain and we could easily pull that off. I have Lulu usb and dived. Are people interested in getting together either this evening or sometime?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Another wednesday came and went again. I forgot I wanted to post about the multiplayer to see if we wanted to do it. I know someone has been itching to use their Rinoa chain and we could easily pull that off. I have Lulu usb and dived. Are people interested in getting together either this evening or sometime?

i totally forgot last night was Wednesday, and was disappointed because i thought i missed my chance to use that Rinoa CSB. i'm down for tonight.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alright, I'll hop on discord around our usual time (just under 5 hours from this post).

Should I bring my usual Relm for 2nd slot or someone with breakdowns?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The boss counterattacks anything physical and lightning so it's best to use a dancer for breaks and go pure magical dps.

I'll use Onion (mUSB) with ice spells to go with the chain and I can do wall with Yshtola like usual.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ahhh...does it? Yeah, I can stick to the usual Relm then. I have her bsb and usb, which has instant cast, if the fight goes on long enough but I have a feeling the fight'll be over by then. Normally get a 2nd sb gauge right before the end of these fights, so her usb will end it if its not over already.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Interesting thanks Sinzar! I think I'll probably stack on existing buffs / defense so I don't have to bring multiple copies of a magicite... also made me realize the shit amount of farming required to get the "optimum" setup (basically 2x per each useful magicite)... I can see why the JP people are getting sick doing them. Heck now 5* ones are coming that are supposedly even harder than the new FFT Torment, and the need to re-farm them again. I hope they don't increase the buff value but rather the inheritence slots so we can just feed our farmed 4* ones to them.

Edit: Apparently we should keep the following 3*:
  • Unicorn
  • Enkidu
  • Shell Dragon
  • Hydra
  • Mom Bomb
  • Shadow Dragon
because of unique effect, and lack of Imperil for 4* elements? Jeez it's just getting more and more confusing!

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Sinzar Sinzar , question for you if you don't mind, since you seem to be able to do magicite napkin calculations pretty easily

it didn't occur to me at first, but with that Tiamat strategy i was working on, Darkmare is going to be great for me since i spend the whole fight at 1HP... so i'm working on farming up extra copies of that and of Wendigo for more Empower Ice... might inherit some attack boost onto Darkmare and/or Wendigo too.

my question is, what's going to be the best deck i can set up? i need a single level 99 Fenrir to survive the first Twister, so i only have four more slots to work with. what's going to be better, three Darkmares and one Wendigo? three Wendigos and one Darkmare? two of each?

after dicking around with the other 4* magicites, i really think starting with Tiamat is going to be my best choice despite most people considering him to be the hardest, assuming it is possible for me to stack enough of the right 3* magicite to beat him.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
because of unique effect, and lack of Imperil for 4* elements?

The 4* don't need imperil – their superior stats make them better, at least for magicite usage. An imperil can still come in handy (against an omni-resist or whatnot), but they're fairly safe to disregard.

Unicorn and Wendigo are the main 3* to keep, the reset you can use to feed your 4* if they have a good passive.

Sinzar Sinzar , question for you if you don't mind, since you seem to be able to do magicite napkin calculations pretty easily

it didn't occur to me at first, but with that Tiamat strategy i was working on, Darkmare is going to be great for me since i spend the whole fight at 1HP... so i'm working on farming up extra copies of that and of Wendigo for more Empower Ice... might inherit some attack boost onto Darkmare and/or Wendigo too.

my question is, what's going to be the best deck i can set up? i need a single level 99 Fenrir to survive the first Twister, so i only have four more slots to work with. what's going to be better, three Darkmares and one Wendigo? three Wendigos and one Darkmare? two of each?

after dicking around with the other 4* magicites, i really think starting with Tiamat is going to be my best choice despite most people considering him to be the hardest, assuming it is possible for me to stack enough of the right 3* magicite to beat him.

What's your team? Generally, two of each is probably better. That third Wendigo is just 3% ice damage (and +90 MAG to pull a number out of thin air).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What's your team? Generally, two of each is probably better. That third Wendigo is just 3% ice damage (and +90 MAG to pull a number out of thin air).

Shelke and Faris as entrust bots, feeding Raijin SSB for last stand and instant cast. LDd Squall with BSB2 and Rinoa with ice CSB as DPS.

plenty of other people have used the strategy, but it's not working out for me.... consistently get popped at around the 30s mark. Tiamat's speed increases as his health lowers, and once i get below 40% he gets too fast and ends up getting two turns in before i can refresh Last Stand. Sinzar theorized in Discord that it's because i'm not forcing phase transitions quick enough since my DPS is low. my magicite decks kinda suck, i wasn't very diligent in farming the 3*s.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
OH SHIT

i did it!

didn't even finish farming all of what i wanted to. inheriting my single copy of Darkmare with Attack Boon and maxing his inheritance level was enough to push me over the edge!

sub30 even! 29.16s

whooooo

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hah that's awesome, congrats :)

Was gonna look into how you could optimize your loadout, but I guess now it's not needed!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Was gonna look into how you could optimize your loadout, but I guess now it's not needed!

i'm still going to work on my deck a bit, since i just barely squeeked in below 30s and had to S/L a lot. i thought about it more, tho, and yamikazo yamikazo is probably right that two of each is best.