Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Been playing an alt account on and off lately. Just got this pull on it:

Screenshot_20180202-210302.png

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Damn been neglecting this game and wasting a ton of stamina. Dissidia FFOO is quite fun, and the multiplayer runs so smoothly, wish FFRK MP could be like that. Been just chugging on the Fire Magicite to farm up a few copies before moving on, Yami seems right in that the passives are quite a step up...

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got OK pUSB and Squall bsb(already had his usb/osb/lmr) not the OK mUSB or Cloud USB I was looking for; yet, this may be even better.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Debated for a bit about whether or not I should pull on this banner on my main account... Already had five of the relics, but all the ones I didn't have would be definite improvements for me.

Decided to pull.

Got Cloud USB and Squall LMR, both of which are new to me. Squall was already pretty much my best character, with +ATK from his SSB, both BSBs, and OSB, and LD. So his LMR is great for me.

And Cloud USB is Cloud USB :)

Might not have the mythril to pull on Tactics now, but hey, I'm happy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Congrats on the pull! Welcome to Cloud USB world!

Tactics banner is a trap for veterans, don't feel bad about skipping. It has 2 LMR's (Ramza and TG Cid) and 2 USB's (TG Cid and Marche), the rest is crap unless you still need shout.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Congrats on the pull! Welcome to Cloud USB world!

Tactics banner is a trap for veterans, don't feel bad about skipping. It has 2 LMR's (Ramza and TG Cid) and 2 USB's (TG Cid and Marche), the rest is crap unless you still need shout.
Orlandeau USB is insane but I think that I should be pulling on elemental banners now. My ice game is terrible and there's a FF8 event soon!

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Orlandeau USB is insane but I think that I should be pulling on elemental banners now. My ice game is terrible and there's a FF8 event soon!

The stuff that's good on the FFT banner is insane, but they're all relics likely to recur on other banners.

TG Cid's USB is great, but right now it's not going to enable anything you aren't already doing.

I've looked at a lot of banners through the lens of "x relic is super good" without thinking about "x relic allows me to do new thing y." It's gotten me through content so far, but now I'm focusing on the latter. It's not about how good any relic is, it's about what it allows you to do. On that basis, the FFT banner doesn't live up to the hype. Patience; pull for those relics on upcoming banners that have consolation prizes and after evaluating what you need for the 4* holy/dark magicite.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Lucky Draw wasn't great, but wasn't a complete waste either: 2/11 both new -- Leo's BSB and Cid (7) SSB

Both soulbreaks are of course entirely worthless, but Leo's relic is a +holy light armor and Cid's relic is a +wind hat with good +magic. I don't really need more +holy gear, but that wind hat is going to be outstanding on Alphinaud when I legend dive him tomorrow.

pic.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
2/11... Larsa medica+hastega SSB and Garnet MAG/DEF boost and 3k autoheal SSB.

i suppose i might get some use out of them for Crystal Tower and CM stuff.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
this dungeon update was pretty unsatisfying... not nearly as fun of bosses as last month. i probably should have just saved it for the revamp next month.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
2/11,
Zack BSB dupe, and Steiner Ultra.

Steiner Ultra is weird, but it boosts holy, and my holy setup seems pretty good (Beatrix, Agrias, Orlandeau, PCecil).

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Dungeon revamp in 2 weeks!

I swore off doing DU luckies but pulled on this one anyway. Penelo LMR is my first double-white. I've her BSB and USB but haven't used her much as she doesn't help with speed runs, but this could change things.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, hate pulling on lucky draws, but couldn't pass up a 25 mythril opportunity at cloud usb. Got Vivi bsb and Beatrix ssb. Vivi bsb at least covers a lot of elements and has a dark bargain on 2nd command if I need another mage for something, Beatrix ssb is worthless, but is +holy damage armor. Not bad for a lucky draw I suppose.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
This XIV event has some cool looking bosses.

Question, so I have like 215 ability slots. I have all of these darkness abilities and I never use them (monk and ninja abilities too, but I'll hang onto them in case I get a monk or ninja worth using). Do I need all these darkness abilities?, which are worth keeping or dumping?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I recommend you never sell or shatter the 5* skills. It's cheap to expand your storage, and you never know when they do more ability revamps and make old 5* skills worthwhile again.

4* and below stuff is easy enough to re-craft if you ever find a need for them, but aside from unique stuff like support 4* breakdowns or shell/protect, I don't really use 4* skills at all anymore.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I use some darkness abilities with Jecht or with Cid Raines, so I wouldn't smash them.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
since the ability buff, Sanguine Cross is better than Crimson Cross. no point in keeping both.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's 10 mithril to add 50 slots, which is more than you're going to need for the next year of abilities being added maybe 2-3 times a month. Just expand!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Alright, I'm failing at Valigarmanda... someone help me setup a team.

I've been running this -
sum.jpeg

No special SB for Rydia
BSB + Wall for Y'shtola
SSB for Alphi
BSB1 for Garnet
USB for Yuna

I just don't know what else to change. Go all out to ice the first nightmare sphere, time the barriers, nuke the dual-color slimes, and try to survive. Biggest problem is the initial nuke, second problem is nuking the slimes down, because you have to oneshot them. I've tried with OK BSB, Garnet BSB, Rydia BSB, and Alphi BSB for RW.