Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'll be around for a raid. Boss is neutral to every element, so we can go with whatever. Some AoE is a good choice to handle the feather spawns easily. Legend dived Alphinaud is a good choice with summons :)

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Blew all my Mythril on 3 pulls: Marche USB, Alma BSB x2, Orlandeau BSB, Orlandeau LMR, Ramza LMR.

You can quote me pages and pages ago when I pulled both Onion USBs in one sitting... I can't complain about pulls anymore! And I shant! :emoji_angel:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Going into this banner the only relic I had was Orlandeau BSB. Ended up with 5 pulls:

3/11 -- Ramza LMR, Orlandeau LMR, Marche BSB
1/11 -- Orlandeau OSB
3/11 -- Orlandeau BSB, Ramza LMR, Orlandeau LMR
2/11 -- Orlandeau LMR, Orlandeau LMR
2/11 -- Marche USB, Marche LMR

So I got everything good except for Orlandeau's USB, which was the biggest prize. Getting all of Marche relics is still really good, but I think I have to stop here. Have 318 mithril leftover, but now the banner is all dupes, shit relics, or the Cid USB.

Think I'm saving my 300 mithril for anniversary and hoping the USB comes back on a banner with less duplicates before I chase it some more. Then again I may decide to keep going before this banner closes. I'm already set on the 4* magicites we have available, but I think I need more power for the holy/dark bosses coming up.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
100 gem'ed Alpha's BSB, so I'm looking at the nightmare now...

Went in to the FFT banner and wanted Orlandeau USB.
six pulls later...
Marche Materia, Ramza BSB2, Marche USB +++, Alma USB +++, Marche BSB, Alma SSB, Marche Materia, Ramza Materia +++

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Finally done farming fire magicite and moving to ice. It’s a lot more bearable with leveled up magicites - managed to get 33 seconds with terra usb and papalymo bsb/ssb so far. I think sub 30 may be achievable if I ever get enough motes to dive terra... or pull her OSB. Wind is next (probably in a few weeks), not looking forward to it from all the horror stories.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I feel really bad, haven't farmed magicite for 2-3 weeks so I've lost over 20 magicite crystals. Got a full set of 3* and finished the 4* fire ones. Just don't have the others on farm, don't want to have multiple wipes a day.

Final Fantasy Dissida Opera Omnia is REALLY fun and is taking my time too.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Died on 9th incarnation of the Archaevolis (sp) thing. How did you guys do?

Every character sans core classes max level now! I never ever thought I'd still be playing and reach that goal. It's a pretty pointless goal, I know I know, but still !

Midgardsormr now on farm status. 2/6 is still sux but I'm getting there!

We on for tonight MP?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I got Archaeovis to phase 7, but I had my party setup horribly -- didn't realize it was a jumpstart.

I'm game for MP.

Kingdom Hearts banner details revealed. Kind of seems like a trap banner outside of the prizes, but I am a KH fanboy and those prizes are sweet. I'll be doing a couple pulls.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can do mp, holy weakness right? Some of my better options would be Celes legend dived w/ bsb2 and osb, or Ramza w/ bsb2 or Edward w/ imperil bsb. Edward bsb doesn't have party haste though.

Oh yeah, this guy uses a lot of magic right? So Celes would be nice here.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah all of Seymour's stuff can't be runic. It's a very good idea to bring someone to stoplock Mortibody, either a healer with the BLK spell Stop, or a dancer using Halting Rumba. A white mage with 4* black access (Yshtola for example) would be best because they can get really high mind for longer duration stop. I'd be glad to do that with Yshtola after casting wall, but that means it's more of a utility slot instead of a healer slot since I wouldn't be doing much actual healing. It's still worth it to completely lock out half of the fight's incoming AoE by disabling mortibody.

Other than that, it's your basic holy weak fight. Boss does fire/ice/lightning/water damage and some non-elem. If you have a water resist armor + gigas armlet combo, that would greatly cut down on incoming damage. If we bring a dedicated stacking debuffer like Vaan or Faris (and stop mortibody) then the fight gets really easy.

The boss does protect on himself often, so if going with a physical team (which we obviously will because lol @ holy magic) then we want someone to slot in a dispel. If we have the holy chain, then we don't even need dispel because we're going to be capping 9999's even through protect with a chain.

So I guess I'm pretty much our Yshtola wall caster every MP battle (which I don't mind, she's my only dived healer) so that's what one of my slots will be. I'd like to bring my complete Marche for the other slot for USB aoe party quickcast buffing goodness.

That means we need 1 or 2 healers (my Yshtola will be busy using stop so won't be healing much). We also want a boost/haste user (Ramza with BSB2 would be good, he could dps with CMD1 after since fight won't last long enough to need to re-cast it). We also want a debuffer to stack MAG breaks on Seymour. There's also a very small chance of petrify, so Astra wouldn't be the worst idea, but the chance is small so we could just ignore it and hope to not get RNG screwed.

I recommend we leave black mages at home because the boss counters black magic with single target flare, which really hurts. Sorry Raines!

Typing this post took probably longer than the fight's going to take us, but hey I'm bored right now :)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'm not going to make it for the raid, pretty tired, probably going to pass out soon

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I feel really bad, haven't farmed magicite for 2-3 weeks so I've lost over 20 magicite crystals. Got a full set of 3* and finished the 4* fire ones. Just don't have the others on farm, don't want to have multiple wipes a day.

Final Fantasy Dissida Opera Omnia is REALLY fun and is taking my time too.

I'm in the same boat. I really love the mechanics of Recordkeeper but the UI unresponsiveness and all the load time really gets on my nerve, especially compared to Dissidia.

Will likely be spamming the dungeon update later which should (hopefully) give me a decent chunk of mythril and orbs... Sora USB looks like it'll be a strong contender for Bartz for 3 elements, so I may do a pull on that or just try for the FFT banner.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
100gem: 4*
half off first pull: Cloud BSB and Sora water glint
second pull: two disco balls, got super excited, slightly disappointed that both were for Riku -- his USB and his AOSB. also got Sora's lightning glint.

i know from a min/max perspective the banner isn't that great, but if i get back to 50 mythril before its over i will pull again.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Everyone should definitely pull as their heart desires, but man this banner is such a trap! I'm not even doing the half-off.