Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Riku USB & Dark Glint
Sora ASB & Fire Glint

So that's a good darkness character but I think Sora needs the USB to be good.

Going to start focusing on this game again, seems like I have Isgebind on farm even though it was my slowest kill of the 5 magicite I've beaten, So I'll put some effort into getting a full set of Ice magicites this weekend before I try Tiamat.

News from JP is that 5* Magicite will have two bosses per element, one physical immune and one magic immune, this time releasing one element per month. That's pretty WTF.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
25 pull got me sora usb and aosb... so obviously I fell into the trap trying to get his lmr... another 100 mythril later (from all my realm mythril) got a dupe aosb and bsb.... he doesn’t feel complete without the LMR but I’m guessing he is good to dive. Still feels a little shitty but hey I don’t have Bartz usb so he’s a decent substitute.

Chris

Potato del Grande
One more pull and a paid pull. Cloud BSB3 and Riku AOSB. Riku is a fucking beast now and Cloud has Dark/Heavy versitility.

I'm reduced to using exp daily to learn shitty SSBs and SBs, literally nothing left to level up (even got Kingdom Hearts to 99) and I need the exp for my set of Ice Magicites. Feels like a waste...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've been running 3x cores and 2x normal units through exp dailies for magicites. Still going to be a while until I get all of the cores to lvl 99 (of the ones that have a MC3 released).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure I'll be awake for the raid tonight, but I'm going to try to be. I had surgery on Monday to remove my left adrenal gland (more cancer issues) and am in the hospital recovering. Don't have my laptop set up here so I won't be able to Discord and FFRK at the same time, but I can get on Discord beforehand on my phone so we can theory craft a bit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh fuck... completed a full set of 4* Fire/Ice/Earth Magicite so now the next one to farm is Ixion. Fuck this boss, goaddam dispels... I'd do Kraken instead but I can't kill it agin despite getting a sub 30 on my first attempts, so I'm going to wait until I have the Lightning magicites.

May whale for the Ice stuff on the banner tomorrow since I have almost nothing for Tiamat.

How are the rest of you doing?

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've been slacking on magicites lately. I cleared them all 4-8 times to get the full set of important espers to max rank, but 4* magicites are tedious, annoying as hell, and not fun at all to farm so for the past week or two I haven't touched magicites at all and the keystones are rotting.

Honestly my interest in FFRK as a whole is kind of falling off recently. Magicites as I mentioned are retarded and unfun, and everything else in the game is extremely faceroll. I three rounded the Apoc+ FF8 boss tonight with some AoE. Still playing, but mostly in the hopes that something changes with game balance soon.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
How did you beat Cloud @ 260 difficulty?

Tidus water chain and BSB2
Bartz water spellblades and USB
Onion pUSB and entrusting to Tidus
Vaan stacking atk/def breaks
Yshtola healer

I think that was the team at least, don't remember it exactly.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Tidus water chain and BSB2
Bartz water spellblades and USB
Onion pUSB and entrusting to Tidus
Vaan stacking atk/def breaks
Yshtola healer

I think that was the team at least, don't remember it exactly.
Yeah, I am getting one shot :(

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
How did you beat Cloud @ 260 difficulty?

took me awhile to figure out too, i didn't get it til a couple days ago.

lots and lots of stacking ATK debuffs. i brought full break, power breakdown, pentabreak, mug bloodlust, the 5* ATK+MAG dance, an ATK+RES break SB, and Setzer's ATK+MAG+MND break from his LD.

so i had Riku as DPS
Faris and Setzer covering all that^
Ramza for Shout and Entrust
and Y'Shtola as healer

going with two healers might work instead if you don't have that many debuff options.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Just a reminder that there's a hard cap on breaking a stat, which is 70%

On your typical boss with 50% break resistance, anything over 140% of a stat break does nothing!

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Pulled Y'sayle's USB. She totally flew under my radar because I'm not familiar with the heavensward characters, but her relic seems really good as a chase relic that scales with number of hones... also an ice staff which is amazing.

Down to 20 mythril, hope they'll give us some extra for the upcoming 5 mythril pulls!

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
What Tiamat teams do you guys have?

Trying Squall BSB2, Laguna USB and Raijin SSB but DPS isn't enough it seems?

Tried Alphinaud SSB but that's even slow I can surive until about 40 secs when the DPS increases with one healer and one last stand er.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What Tiamat teams do you guys have?

Trying Squall BSB2, Laguna USB and Raijin SSB but DPS isn't enough it seems?

Tried Alphinaud SSB but that's even slow I can surive until about 40 secs when the DPS increases with one healer and one last stand er.

I use Squall BSB2, Rinoa CSB, Raijin SSB, and two entrusters purely feeding Raijin. Getting the W is pure RNG, needing lucky double/triplecasts from Squall in the boss' weak phase.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I use Squall BSB2, Rinoa CSB, Raijin SSB, and two entrusters purely feeding Raijin. Getting the W is pure RNG, needing lucky double/triplecasts from Squall in the boss' weak phase.
This is what I was dreading... no healer. So you use the haste RW? What is Squall's DPS rotation, I have r3 Snowspell Strike but don't really know how to use the BSB yet.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I do Tiamat with

Onion pUSB into entrust battery the healers
Squall BSB2
Relm BSB
Arc SSB
Alphinaud SSB then he's third healer

RW: Wall

I win in about 45-55 seconds, depending on doublecasts. Basically Squall and 4 healers.

Here's a video of my first kill (has improved since then): Tiamat 54 sec

Chris

Potato del Grande
I do Tiamat with

Onion pUSB into entrust battery the healers
Squall BSB2
Relm BSB
Arc SSB
Alphinaud SSB then he's third healer

RW: Wall

I win in about 45-55 seconds, depending on doublecasts. Basically Squall and 4 healers.

Here's a video of my first kill (has improved since then): Tiamat 54 sec
Thanks that seems like a more sane way of beating it, I did manage to beat Ixion two more times and I took a healer for those two. It's too stessful sitting at 1hp, one mistake and you are gone.

I tried something similar yesterday but I used Y'Shtola which is kind of foolish since the bubble stops Reflective Shield.

I think I can reproduce that, I don't have a Last Stand BSB but I just got Selphie's Last Stand USB so maybe that can fill in for it. Which Arc SSB did you use, the MBlink or PBlink one? I have both thankfully.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I use the instant cast physical blink medica on Arc (Word of Kindness). Physical blink will dodge the Jet Fire and Savage Jet Fire nukes.