Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This is what I was dreading... no healer. So you use the haste RW? What is Squall's DPS rotation, I have r3 Snowspell Strike but don't really know how to use the BSB yet.

Snowspell Strike until the BSB is ready, then CMD1 twice (unless you get a lucky triplecast on the first use), then CMD2 until the BSB needs to be refreshed... Repeat ad nauseum.

CMD1 caps out at three junctions, but it isn't worth the loss of damage to use it three rounds in a row, even if you're unlucky and get only singlecasts.

Tiamat's speed increases as his health decreases, eventually you hit a point where it's impossible to refresh last stand quick enough. Ending on a beefy double or triple cast at the end becomes necessary.

I've experimented with finishing with Squall's Overstrike, but it doesn't work out... CMD2 actually does more damage.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My parade draws have been kind of meh, but no dupes yet so that's something:

FFT/15/0 -- Gladio LMR -- completely and entirely worthless
FF14 -- Papalymo OSB -- good relic, except I don't have anything with en-fire for him, so a dud for now
FF13 -- Sazh LMR -- really good LMR (initial haste + instacast) but he's not a good character. CM use only
FF12 -- Fran BSB -- Vaan overshadows her massively when it comes to debuffing, and they're same realm

Chris

Potato del Grande
My parade draws have been kind of meh, but no dupes yet so that's something:

FFT/15/0 -- Gladio LMR -- completely and entirely worthless
FF14 -- Papalymo OSB -- good relic, except I don't have anything with en-fire for him, so a dud for now
FF13 -- Sazh LMR -- really good LMR (initial haste + instacast) but he's not a good character. CM use only
FF12 -- Fran BSB -- Vaan overshadows her massively when it comes to debuffing, and they're same realm
I got a rainbow and discoball so I was quite excited.

Ashe RM and Balthier OSB. Only Ashe relic I have is her OSB and I never use OSBs other than Orlandeau's. Shit..

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
My pulls so far:

FFT: Marche SSB. It’s a percentage heal on a good character but its his only relic so won’t see any use.

XIV: Thancred BSB. Dupe.

XIII: Vanille USB. It’s not a true healing usb but has uses. She’s my only fully dived healer because her BSB is really good so I’m not complaining.

XII: Balthier USB. Not bad actually.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
With these 3-pull banners ending on April 12, I've decided to save my mythril for the time being.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lol I got Ayame USB, it's exactly the same as Alphiaud SSB. What the hell!

I suppose it has def tagged on to the boostga so it stacks... that's a SSB to USB jump?

Happy with it anyway, nice to have a physical option for Reflective Sheild.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
For this month's crystal tower I went with:

Shinryu -- Shadow, Raines, Fujiin, Onion, Yshtola
Chaos -- Ramza, Master, Vaan, Celes, Sarah
Ravana -- Shelke, Squall, Bartz, Minfilia, Aphmau
Odin -- Arc, Papalymo, Ashe, Maria, Ingus

Video of my full CM clear: Crystal Tower - Dragon's Dominion

For Shinryu, I completely ignored all of the weak point gimmicks and just brute forced him down. Shadow using ninja magic was 20-40k damage per round while everyone else dealt like 8k per round because the boss has like 80 billion def/res. Was still really easy with stacking Fujin's magic breaks.

Chaos was done with a non-elem team using Vaan break stacking with Celes for runic. Runic was helpful, but completely overkill and Celes was honestly just a wasted party slot because she doesn't deal real damage.

Ravana was handled with Shelke feeding some soulgauge and Bartz/Squall going crazy with the ice doublecasts. AoE ice spellblade took care of the butterfly spawns in one cast each time they appeared.

Odin was the easy fight of the tower this month, not much to say on him.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Shinryu has been kicking my ass.

hadn't considered ninja magic, good thinking Sinzar.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
no radiant shield =/

i got close with a strategy using Riku as main DPS. thinking if i modify it a little i can pull it off like that. going to sit on it for a few days tho.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Odd mix so far, nothing game changing but more toys are always fun:

FFT - Delita SSB
FFXIV - Thancred BSB
FFXIII - Serah SSB (Mag/Mnd/Haste)
FFXII - Vaan USB (Dupe)
FFXI - Lion BSB
FFX - Yuna USB

Chris

Potato del Grande
For Shinryu you either need two healers or a bubble healer. Consider resists too.

I took Larsa because I was too lazy to change him to Y'Shtola in my water team from the last tower. I lost one character on the double aoe and barely survived. I may have been lucky.

I only won because the boss evaporates to chase attacks on a chain once it's knocked down, it actually died within one chain because it was my chain caster who died.

Just need a few more motes for Edge and Squall dives :/

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i ended up getting Shinryu with just Deuce as healer... Riku and Orlandeau as DPS, Ramza w/ Battle Cry, Power Breakdown, and Entrust, and... heck i forget who i used as my Full Break / Magic Breakdown support.

rest of the tower was pretty easy this month.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
powercreep has caused the gatcha in this game to come to a pretty lame place... these days, an 11x pull without a disco ball is almost always disappointing. i wonder if we'll get G6* pulls someday.