Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Finally got a relic I want:

FFIX - Zidane usb (wewt)
FFVIII - Rinoa bsb1
FFVII - Reno usb

Tried Tiamat but got wrecked, so I decided to try kraken for the resist fire magicite while waiting on orbs for sss and motes for sora... man this is one frustrating fight. If all goes well it’s sub 30 easy thanks to shanttoto chain and lightning usb, but towards the end I frequently eat 2-3x counters + savage leg or something that nearly insta gibs a guy, or get blinded / stopped. Anyone have any thoughts on doing him more consistently? My Team is:

Shelka: Wrath / Entrust - MM
Lightning: LS / Thundering Quadstrike - +lightning RM
Onion Knight: Chain Thundaga / Protectga - DMT
Relm: Ultra Cure / Shellga - TGC RM3
Shantotto: Hell Thunder / Memento Mori - +witch Damage

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande

FFIX - Zidane usb (wewt)
FFVIII - Rinoa bsb1
FFVII - Reno usb

Tried Tiamat but got wrecked, so I decided to try kraken for the resist fire magicite while waiting on orbs for sss and motes for sora... man this is one frustrating fight. If all goes well it’s sub 30 easy thanks to shanttoto chain and lightning usb, but towards the end I frequently eat 2-3x counters + savage leg or something that nearly insta gibs a guy, or get blinded / stopped. Anyone have any thoughts on doing him more consistently? My Team is:

I'm doing the same thing, it's very frustrating. Shantotto either kills it quickly or triggers too many counters with the double cast :/ Even a second healer hardly helps.

2 kills left and I'm done, of course it's the fire resist magicte for Tiamat that I'm missing!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

FFIX - Zidane usb (wewt)
FFVIII - Rinoa bsb1
FFVII - Reno usb

What's good about Zidane's USB? I've got it (and OSB, and BSB now), but I'm worrying I'm missing it's usefulness.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
It just fits amazingly in a wind physical team. If you trigger his trance he gets insta cast thief which means he’s spamming super fast dash and slashes with a high chance to proc imperil. It’s a bit dated now with chases going up to 6 hits, but still a substantial dps increase to the team... only thing I realized is that it doesn’t actually give him en wind... damnit

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
FF11 -- Ayame SSB
FF10 -- Tidus SSB dupe
FF9 -- Zidane BSB1
FF8 -- Rinoa BSB1
FF7 -- Sephiroth SSB
FF6 -- Locke CSB -- *JACKPOT*
FF5 -- Bartz BSB3 dupe

So far the only worthwhile draw from any of these parade draws has been Locke's Fire Chain, but of course that's a mega jackpot item so it's not all bad. Still, in 11 guaranteed relics you would think I'd have more than one decent item. Four draws left, but I think Ingus earth chain is the only relic from any of the remaining realms that's worth anything (and not a dupe). We'll see what happens.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Finally got Tiamat @ 32 seconds and then 40 seconds! Another frustrating rng fight in the sense that if he absorbs from your main dps you’re in for a bad time. Used the following party;

Ayame: hailstorm / LS, bsb - +Sam damage rm
Sora; SSS R3/SSS R2, usb and aosb - Thundergod might
OK: wrath/entrust, pUSB, MM
Edge: icicle shot/stitch in time - usb0, DMT
Relm: Curada/shellga, usb, knights charge

Anniversary banners are out! They all look pretty good depending on what you’re looking for. P1 and P3 are likely my choices. P5 is sexy but I already have both fire and water chain... alas.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Omega was hilarious. The first time beating is was BRUTAL and I got my name on the website for doing it (was months of pulling for specific relics). When it first came back I used the same team and beat it again.

This time I just annhilated it, the opening attacks were no trouble, the aoe did hardly any damage and my DPS was high enough that I could kill it after only a couple of last stand uses at the end. My gear is only slightly stronger so I think it's the magicite making a huge difference, I also had Onion Knight using Dervish for some extra DPS.

I also found out that I only beat half the Torments (I don't stress about beating things which come back), I demolished five of the six I was missing so only the FF2 one left. Some realms I have much better relics for (FF8 for example) but my FF6 relic still suck and it was fine. I'm valuing magicite much more now.

Looking forward to Ozma!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Banners 1, 3, and 5 are all dupe heavy for me, banner 4 sucks, so I guess I'm only pulling on banner 2.

It's sad that Orlandeau USB is on banner 3 which is almost entirely dupes or bad relics, so I can't justify pulling there.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Tellah's LMR from the ff4 draw. Does it get any more troll than that? Would have rathered a dupe!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
even skipping most of these banners, i'm barely going to have any mythril for the fest banners

sigh

stupid kingdom hearts banner sucking me dry

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have multiple dupes on every banner :/

Thinking maybe Banner 1 for the LMR but I already have the Hastegas and I just know I'll get Marche shite.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
and I just know I'll get Marche shite.

Just pointing out that Marche with his USB is a top tier knight now and for the next 6+ months. Only Orlandeau with USB beats him, and when you factor in the partywide buff Marche gives, you may even get more overall DPS from Marche.

His BSB is worthless though, like nearly all BSB's these days. He also really wants his LMR, which isn't on the banner 1.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
jesus christ, 100 Major Growth Eggs along with this 30 mythril

i'm so close to having every character with a relic at either level 80 or 99. i haven't had much of a need to farm orbs or crystals, so i've been focusing on the EXP dungeon. this many growth eggs might max out every relevant character for me.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Got a few decent pulls and one jack pot

FF6: Edgar bsb
FF5: krile fire chain
FF4: Edward lmr
FF3: OK osb

Also managed a clear with ixion @ 43 seconds or so, so yay for that 1 mythril from mastering all the magicites. Time to start fine tuning them for sub 30s and finish the farming... how unfun

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just pointing out that Marche with his USB is a top tier knight now and for the next 6+ months. Only Orlandeau with USB beats him, and when you factor in the partywide buff Marche gives, you may even get more overall DPS from Marche.

His BSB is worthless though, like nearly all BSB's these days. He also really wants his LMR, which isn't on the banner 1.
Well I have one or two of those Marche USB swords already, maybe I should give him a go. Not really used a Holy team in a while since the 4* Dark Magicite isn't out yet.

I have every BSB on banner 1 though, it's the LMR I want.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Latest two parade draws have been pretty good to me:

FF3 -- Luneth OSB -- the actual OSB is kind of bad like all OSB's in today's meta, but it's a 6* unrestricted +wind spear, so Bartz cheers for his new weapon

FF2 -- Minwu USB -- it's my first medica for FF2, and it's a really good medica (instant curaga + 2k hp stock + 30% bubble). Not good enough for the A team because it needs utility like last stand or party instacast to hit top tier, but it's still amazingly good for any FF2 CM stuff, so I'm pleased.

One more parade draw left, so I'm hoping for the best. Would like a dark or holy chain!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
FF2 -- Minwu USB -- it's my first medica for FF2, and it's a really good medica (instant curaga + 2k hp stock + 30% bubble). Not good enough for the A team because it needs utility like last stand or party instacast to hit top tier, but it's still amazingly good for any FF2 CM stuff, so I'm pleased.

makes him the ideal #2 in most situations that require two healers, tho, i'd say

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finally beat Tiamat!

Snow CSB
Squall BSB2
Y'Shtola BSB
Onion pUSB and heal SSB
Raijin SSB

tmp_24853-Screenshot_2018-03-24-16-37-351399231247.png

• 1Like