Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Vanessa I’ve had relm usb forever and she is in all my sub 30 magicite runs... undived, so I wouldn’t worry about it. After playing around I can pretty confidently say she’s the best healer in the game now, at least until we get Urara.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finished a full set of 4* magicite at lv99 using FFRKreeper to sniff which magicite is going to drop at the start of battle.

Has anyone started on inheritance yet? I'm starting with inheriting elemental resist onto the magicities that already have it to have double resist passives, which I think is a pretty safe bet. Not sure what to do on the offensive magicites though, leaning towards just doubling up on elemental boost since I can always take attack/magic boosts from magicites of different elements.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Everyone who plays this game is a retard.

pic.jpg

Nice friend unit!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I've been playing for barely a week. Anything that opens up a can of 300k whoopass is fine in my book. Although I switched to her USB, not that it matters much since I've been informed that whoever does FFRK went full Gumi on Cloud's USB and had to basically take RWs out of the game because of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
ASB's are a lot like OSB's, just the next step up. They're good when you want that big burst of damage, especially on something like a sub-30 magicite fight, but for extended combat using your soulgauge on something like a good USB for the EX buffs will probably bring more overall damage.

I only have Lightning's ASB, and it does crazy damage when used during her USB buffs, but I don't plan to chase any ASB's in the future because they aren't the kind of relics you build a team around.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well what I mean is that it's kind of "win more", to use a MTG term. If you are hitting with it for 300k and it kills the boss, you were probably in a position to win anyway and could have been patient with a few Meltdowns or something. You can only use them once right?

I always value utility SBs first which always served me well until I had to get elemental dps items for 4* Magicite.

Yeah, I've been playing for barely a week. Anything that opens up a can of 300k whoopass is fine in my book. Although I switched to her USB, not that it matters much since I've been informed that whoever does FFRK went full Gumi on Cloud's USB and had to basically take RWs out of the game because of it.
Let us know if you have any problems. The beginners content is really easy but the expert level stuff is really challenging and satisfying.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mostly just chugging through as much story mode as I can while the half energy is active.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
a few Meltdowns or something

well, i think perhaps you haven't put it in perspective if you're saying this. a 300k AOSB is 7.5 Meltdowns hitting for max damage every cast. 7.5 turns is a long time.

i'm hitting Mist Dragon for at least 200,000 with that finishing AOSB, and have capped out at 299,997 with a slightly slower strategy. Mist Dragon's total HP is 544,405. so yeah, one AOSB cast is potentially 55% of her life bar.

pretty nutty in the current meta, tho like OSBs before them, i'm sure they'll soon be powercrept away due to lack of utility to go along with the straight damage. if you're going to use your AOSBs, now is the time. :)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
BTW this Healer Lucky Draw banner is probably a trap... too many SSBs in the pool, and SSB level heals are pretty eh anymore.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
BTW this Healer Lucky Draw banner is probably a trap... too many SSBs in the pool, and SSB level heals are pretty eh anymore.

It's tempting to me because I really want one of those god tier USB's like Rosa, Selphie, Eiko, etc but I'm going to pass. Next festival in 3 months gives us Aeris USB2 + LMR and she becomes the healing goddess to rule over all healers if you can land that combo.

Chris

Potato del Grande
well, i think perhaps you haven't put it in perspective if you're saying this. a 300k AOSB is 7.5 Meltdowns hitting for max damage every cast. 7.5 turns is a long time.

i'm hitting Mist Dragon for at least 200,000 with that finishing AOSB, and have capped out at 299,997 with a slightly slower strategy. Mist Dragon's total HP is 544,405. so yeah, one AOSB cast is potentially 55% of her life bar.

pretty nutty in the current meta, tho like OSBs before them, i'm sure they'll soon be powercrept away due to lack of utility to go along with the straight damage. if you're going to use your AOSBs, now is the time. :)
I should probably stop having knew jerk reactions to things and actually test the AOSB I have, I think I have Sora's with the Glint and Record Dive so should be pretty good.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Judging them from what I know of games in general and what I've picked up in a week of playing (plus months of making fun of Sinzar and Angel talking about the game in discord), they're niche but useful. If you get the full use out of a USB buff, the USB is probably worth more damage, but being able to chunk that much HP in a single action can come in handy.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Judging them from what I know of games in general and what I've picked up in a week of playing (plus months of making fun of Sinzar and Angel talking about the game in discord), they're niche but useful. If you get the full use out of a USB buff, the USB is probably worth more damage, but being able to chunk that much HP in a single action can come in handy.

Yeah, especially for you, since you're a newer player with I assume poorly honed abilities. USBs typically require well-honed 5* abilities to get use out of their utility functions.