Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, especially for you, since you're a newer player with I assume poorly honed abilities. USBs typically require well-honed 5* abilities to get use out of their utility functions.

Don't you be talking shit about my 6 use chain firaga.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, we've been saying osb's aren't really useful, but they do come in handy for doing a nice chunk of damage if you're already using that character already. Since I got that Locke enfire legend materia, along with his osb, I got my sealion sub 30 and I use Jecht's osb w/ endark from his bsb for mist dragon both do 90-99k. So I imagine aosb's are similar in that regard, I haven't been fortunate enough to get one yet.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Beat Boundless Ozma, finally back at 100% completion. Last phase was a shitshow, ran out of hones and had to chip away with attack and Lifesiphon :/

Used:
Rosa USB
Raijin SSB
Onion Knight pUSB
Tidus CSB/BSB/USB

Dr Mog during Phase 1 and 4. Kirin Phase 2.

Tidus could be swapped out for any single character DPS combo and Onion Knight could just entrust instead.

tmp_30265-Screenshot_2018-04-06-10-24-50593028620.png

tmp_30265-Screenshot_2018-04-06-10-25-21895983689.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
ALL Magicites down! Holla!!! Big gaping problem though is that Kraken took me 1:31 rofl... seriously need some refinement with this, but a late-night-falling-asleep-on-the-couch win is a win. Yay!!!

Amazing job Chris Chris ; All I saw was blue:

Screenshot_20180327-123942.png

*edit* Cut Kraken time down to 55ish and earned Mastery :)

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
ALL Magicites down! Holla!!! Big gaping problem though is that Kraken took me 1:31 rofl... seriously need some refinement with this, but a late-night-falling-asleep-on-the-couch win is a win. Yay!!!

Amazing job Chris Chris ; All I saw was blue:

View attachment 164430

I'd swap Bartz with Shelke so Cloud can spam more SBs, assuming you have his USB and BSB2/3.

A big thing going on in my team which you are missing is instant cast DPS from Tidus via his BSB, USB and Raijin's SSB.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
6/6 got midgardsomr sub 30 with just bartz using sss + osb and zidane using bsb2/usb/osb, with people feeding them and relm sb gauge. Basically zidane casted 4 osbs by the end while chipping away with insta cast dash and slash. Not the most conventional but it worked somehow.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Holy and Dark 4* Magicites down, each one took about a minute.

Just entrusted Cloud USB/Orlandeau OSB for the win with the rest being entrusters or Astra healers.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Nice! I'm going to be trying them later tonight. I think Hades should be easy enough with my options, but I'm worried about Siren. We'll see!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hades in 51 seconds, mastered it:
Marche USB
Olandeau OSB
Onion pUSB
Yshtola BSB
Larsa BSB

Ran out of hones at the end, so final stretch was super sloppy, but I'm fixing that for future kills by honing the knight stuff even higher. My holy orb stash is going to cry, but it has to be done.

I gave one pull on Siren and just lol. My dark options are kind of shit, so I think she's out of reach until I go ham on a future dark banner. I'll try a few more times, but yeah, that first pull was a disaster. Shadow BSB and Raines BSB are my only dark relics............

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Finally bothered to do Valigarmanda.

Getting Alphinaud BSB and Yuna BSB made it really easy, since I could use them and Garnet BSB along with OK mUSB and Y'shtola's BSB.

After beating it I realized I never did Curada either. Yet another one left I guess...
Edit: similar situation... OK with ninja scrolls, Yuna with BSB+Alexander, Y'shtola BSB, Vanille and Penelo BSBs for damage. Just melted.

Time for magicites finally!

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So what's the next step? Work on torments? I tried living flame and got to about 30% after 60 seconds and just couldn't power through further. I've got about 6 normal dungeons left (fuck you X-2, didn't even see you) before I start clearing up the elite versions. I've never bothered with the CM for the weekly events, and I've never bothered to complete torments (also, I fucked up and got mug bloodlust on Zidane when I want 6* on Vaan also, so where can I get some thief motes?).

I'm assuming it goes
regular realm
elite realm
weekly dungeons
weekly dungeon CM
nightmare
Torment
Magicites

so I should start doing the torments? Is there an easy Magicite (or can someone link me to the explainer someone posted earlier, find isn't bringing it up for me)? Earth team isn't great, but I've got decent for the rest (though, water is my only chain).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If you can handle them, you should do as much torment content as possible. We're still a ways off until it happens, but all the current torment dungeons are closing permanently when they get replaced by torment 2.0 dungeons, and any rewards you didn't get yet will be lost forever.

You still have probably two or more months until that happens though, maybe longer.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
So what's the next step? Work on torments? I tried living flame and got to about 30% after 60 seconds and just couldn't power through further. I've got about 6 normal dungeons left (fuck you X-2, didn't even see you) before I start clearing up the elite versions. I've never bothered with the CM for the weekly events, and I've never bothered to complete torments (also, I fucked up and got mug bloodlust on Zidane when I want 6* on Vaan also, so where can I get some thief motes?).

I'm assuming it goes
regular realm
elite realm
weekly dungeons
weekly dungeon CM
nightmare
Torment
Magicites

so I should start doing the torments? Is there an easy Magicite (or can someone link me to the explainer someone posted earlier, find isn't bringing it up for me)? Earth team isn't great, but I've got decent for the rest (though, water is my only chain).
Yeah that order is right. Regular Realm/Elite Realm/Weekly Dungeons overlap a lot though.

Easy Magicite are the Mote Dungeons but their difficulty is probably about the same a Nightmares. Sounds like you want to be doing Torment Dungeons if you are finishing Weekly Events.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I'm just collecting a magicite keys now, and want to be able to get a magicite or two to level/use. Seems like I might not be able to at my current level though.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Earning 5* motes from Torments to Legend Dive your DPS and healers for Magicites helps a lot.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
totally missed some of the anniversary content because i've been feeling so crappy. only really bummed about missing the MP battles, tho, those looked fun...

working on 3* magicite times still, since i can still only do Tiamat for 4*. finally got Hydra below 30s with some newer tech... Ingus Chain and Radiant Earth Shield BSB, and Dorgann BSB (imperil earth, party ATK/DEF up)... and a LD'd Yuffie with just an old SB i don't use. feels good, man.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Realm Dungeon Lucky Draw

got 2/11... both mage thrower dupes (Hope BSB1 and Edea BSB)

i'm already up to my ears in mage throwers

oh well

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Wonder who came out worse: 2/11 -- Fujiin bsb (good, but dupe), and Snow SSB (lol)

I want a refund