Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The free pull gave me Vaan's USB, which seems to pair real well with that 5hit speed combo thing.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
OK did 2 pulls, because I like shinny toys. Got middling stuff, highlights (BSB+) are:

1. Rapha USB
2. Leon USB
3. Ace UsB
4. Lightning OSB
5. Sarah BSB
6. Selphie BSB2 (bah)

Got a lot of outdated SSBs that will be fed once I master them... 50 mythril for 1st banner is all I get now I guess!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I went 9/33 on the draw, but my only 6* was Paine's USB which isn't that good. I did get a lot of great tools for CM stuff, but none of the relics will be used on my primary teams. Exact list was:

Paine USB
Lightning BSB2
Cloud BSB2
Reks BSB
Sabin BSB
Kefka BSB1
Galuf SSB1 (dupe)
Joseph SSB
Cid (IV) SSB

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Cloud OSB and Rosa USB which seem good, then some dupes and random things like Locke OSB, Emperor USB and Minfillia BSB.

Chose the FFV set since Lenna was like the 3rd character to get added in an event, I have her at 99 for the FFV Torment, I've chased FFV banners and I still had nothing for her. Lenna SSB it at least something, also the Bartz BSB is nice.

Sold all my 4* gear except one of each reforged and 2-4 reforged copies of the armours depending on how good they are.

Got Squall and Edge fully dived after the new bosses today... I'm ready for Ozma I guess!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pulled on Banner 1 and got Tyro USB3 and a dupe Onion mUSB. Kind of wanted those Record Materia but I'm really lucky I avoided 3/4 dupe USBs and ALL dupe BSBs to get the Tyro USB. A shame to see Sentinel Grimore go after 2+ years!

One of the best. Instant cast Medica with blink and stock on a character with Wrath access. Give her Battleforged and drop that every couple turns pretty much.
How do you cope without having a Medica command though? I can't get my head around it. Though I suppose I do use Y'Shtola with only Wrath and BSB sometimes.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The idea is that the magic blink and 2000 hp stock keeps your team alive for the next two turns while Rosa wraths into another cast of the USB.

It's very strong against magic heavy bosses. Physical heavy bosses you want to use someone else.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The idea is that the magic blink and 2000 hp stock keeps your team alive for the next two turns while Rosa wraths into another cast of the USB.

It's very strong against magic heavy bosses. Physical heavy bosses you want to use someone else.
Oh I totally missed the HP stock!

By the way I don't know if this helps anyone but on Tiamat I used HP Stock AND HP Bubble together and it was a really strong combo. Y'Shtola BSB and Snow CSB was what I used.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Started a new job so haven't had as much time to shit post.

In the daily draws, the way I looked at it was I'd do a 50 mythril pull with guaranteed 10x pretty much every time. Only one dupe so I got some stat boosts on some characters I sometime use. Most notable items though were Balthier's usb, Kain's osb(even though osbs aren't great I use him a lot since I have his csb, the armor itself is also very high defense and still has ok attack), and Locke's enfire legend materia.

Is there any set that really stands out in the present relic draw? I'm looking at:
I)For the bsb and +holy on the armor
V)+20 atk for bartz and enwater on the bsb
XII)Because I have Balthier's usb
XIV)Papalymo's bsb c1 can hit 6x

Picked up 2x Rinoa chains and Shadow usb in my guaranteed disco balls.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I would say for the gift draws the most valuable would be FFX for the 6* +water sword. Most of the actual soulbreaks are outdated and unlikely to see use on a veteran's team. If you lack a medica for a realm, this is a good place to pick one up too since those are sometimes important for CM content.

Other than that, Ayame's BSB/OSB is one of the better combos available because good physical ice units are rare and she's good if dived. Overall, I'd say grab a medica you're missing, or go for +element equipment.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyone tried Ozma yet? Got it to the final phase but Death killed my DPS, everyone was out of hones and it did the 999999 heal.

Will try again tomorrow with a second entruster, I feel like you need to try and one shot it in the final phase.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I skipped the ??? difficulty because no rewards and I don't care enough about FFRK right now to do an epeen run.

For the D220 I got him easily because the Mog crystal carries over between phases if you time it right, which means you can have complete invulnerability active for almost the entire fight.

Fight starts -- use mog RW immediately -- you have 10 seconds of total immunity
Start dpsing Ozma all out, ignoring all his attacks
When P2 is just about over, refresh the mog buff, giving yourself 10 more seconds of full immunity
Push Ozma through P3 and P4 during those 10 seconds (easy with a DPS stacked team)
Sometime during P5 the mog immunity finally wears off, but Ozma should almost be to P6 by then
In P6 you have 1 charge of mog left (one was used to remove magic or phys immunity in p4/5, depending on your lineup)
Just dps him in p6, using the last mog charge to full heal the team if they get low

So in short, stack heavy dps, ignore mitigation, ride that invulnerability for almost the entire fight, win in like 25 seconds, ez victory

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
100 gemmed Lightning's LMR. Tempted to pull now. Need to resist the urge, tho, too many dupes

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I went deep on banner 2 hoping for Squall LMR or ASB. Of course I got neither....

1/11 -- Lightning LMR
1/11 -- Squall BSB2 (dupe)
3/11 -- Lightning AOSB, Squall BSB2 (dupe), Kain BSB (dupe)
3/11 -- Kain CSB, Squall Glint, Lightning LMR (dupe)
2/11 -- Lightning USB, Kain BSB (dupe)

Major dupes, and overall I'm kind of annoyed. I did get the full Lightning package and the thunder chain to go along with it, so that's something, but I REALLY REALLY wanted a pimped out Squall, so I'm sad anyway.

Edit: Kraken killed in 28 seconds (previous best was 45 seconds) so I guess there's a silver lining to pulling all that Lightning stuff.

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
5 pulls on banner 2. I was mainly after Squall stuff and the only 6 star dupe was Rinoa’s chain. So, of course, the only 6 star I pulled was Rinoa’s chain...

In the end I pulled something like the following:
Rinoa chain dupe
Lightning bsb2 x2 (was a dupe)
Kain bsb2 x4
Squall bsb2 x2
Rinoa bsb2
Lightning glint x2
Squall glint
Squall LMR x2

I didn’t land any of the grand prizes but I accomplished my goal of “Squall stuff”. I LDed him and after some tweaking killed Tiamat. I’m now done with the 4 Star magicite but I haven’t sub 30ed any.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My big night, only one dupe on this banner (Onion BSB) and lots of good relics available, so I figured I have to pull. 100 mythril to work with.

First pull, 1/11, 5*, Gladiolus BSB, eh.

Undeterred, I pull again.

3/11 with one disco ball.

Ingus Chain
Ingus BSB
Gladiolus LMR

I'm happy. Ingus BSB is my first native radiant shield, and more chains are always good.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
1 pull on banner 3, got double orlandeau usb, really can’t complain even though bartz usb was my main want. Now to hone some earth knight stuff. Hope we get a dream draw with his osb to “complete” him.

Also managed to sub 30 Tiamat albeit not consistent at all. The window for sora to usb into aosb while having the starting en ice is really tight. 3/6 sub 30 so far! My orbs are really taking a hit now- I’m actually running out of holy, fire and earth in addition to the usual wind, ice and dark.

Edit: 5/6 got marilis too with bartz's stuff from the selection and Ixion with TG Cid's USB, just the earth one to go. Having leveled magicite makes such a huge difference.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hey! Hope you guys are doing well ;)

The 3rd Anni has been a huge boon, needless to say. It's not so much scoring one game-breaking relic or what have you, but the cumulative effect of getting literally dozens of new shinies, 33 million gil, a plethora of motes, and a shitload of orbs has been great. I did pretty darn well with both the 5 myth realm pulls and the 33 orb pulls. Banners, not so much... they were -ok- but I essentially missed all the jackpots (no Tyro-wall, no Rosa USB, no OrlandeauFlorida USB, no Yuffie USB, no new Lightning or Terra SBs, etc) and no chains sans Kains (already had Shantottos chain tho, so... heh). Since I already had both of Onions USBs (on that Godly pull I did back in III event), getting his cloak has probably been my most useful thing to come out of the fest imo. It cannot be overstated how über his USBs paired with his LMR are... and not just for "speed runs" either.

Debating who to dive next tho. I have Marche's USB so he seems an easy choice, ya? I scored Relms USB, but since she lacks BOTH wrath and dualcast I am apprehensive about diving her. Managed to net Ramza's BSB and LMR, but he feels so overshadowed by my Onion now. Kinda wanted to dive Pencil for S&Gs since I have his USB and BSB and wanted a top-tier tank. Is Ashe and Lulu (BSB and USB/BSB respectively) an easy choice too? How about Desch (USB)? I honestly can't decide and don't know... 1st world ffrk problems, rite?

Do any of you guys need Ozma? Or wanna do raid for funsies?

Progress-wise, 4/6 magicites down! Tiamat is on easy farm status, woop woop~ Sylph should be insta-cast like Enkidu!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I would avoid pCecil, tanks are terrible in this game and his USB is also terrible. Marche with USB is >>>>>> pCecil, definitely worth a dive. I dived Ashe with only her BSB and she's done well for me on thunder weak fights, though I got all of Lightning's stuff and Kain's chain during anniversary, so my new thunder team is now Physical.

I have the same problem in that I have all of Ramza's stuff, but Onion just blows him away so Ramza sits on the bench all the time now. He gets relevant again in a few months when he gets the 2.0 holy chain at least.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm using Ramza because of his LMR equip and BSB2 and that I didn't get any OK USBs. I pulled on the wind banner and got a few BSBs so I have a strong physical wind team, but no wind chain :|

Need to earn some more mythril to pull on this last banner though.