Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Managed living flame twice so far, much faster but sketchier. Bismarck is slow but relatively consistent because lightning is imperil and DPS so I can run double healer (relm's last stand bsb is great). Living flame is pretty much "I fucked up, start over" because I run single healer Y'shtola along with Tidus for chain, Yuffie for Imperil, and bartz for DPS (LMR for 3x spellblade). Ramza in both for spamming shout-bsb. Can sometimes use him to toss an entrust to yuffie too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I put off the 3* Magicite for a long time too, sounds like you're figuring them out about as quickly as I did once I got around to them.

Chris

Potato del Grande
View attachment 165525

Faaking sheeeeeeet that fight is nuts... Hades is going to be even more of a thorn in my tits, but at least this one is mastered after an embarrassingly pitiful amount of attempts haha.

REsiSTiNg... UrGe... tO... PulL... oN... HoLy... baNnEr........... !

*edit* Oh, and Chris Chris , I know it's kinda old news now but I'm curious... were you the only one of the FoH crew here to beat the D400 Ozma?

Ruinc from Exdeath or Celes is great on Siren because it absorbs all the Holy attacks, Exdeath is probably the best since Celes can't do Dark damage. Really helped me have a consistent farm on it.

Hades is the worst one, just about to do my final kill for now to complete the Dark magicite set. Difficult bit is timing rebuffing once you bring him below 50% and he dispels, statuses are also difficult but I use TWO Astra healers (Iris and Larsa BSBs) so that's fine for me.

If I'm the only one who beat D400 Ozma then I've certaintly redeemed myself from the sub 30 fiasco where everyone except me were doing multiple sub 30s and farming Major Orbs for months!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I never even made a single attempt on D400 Ozma.

I kind of regret that now, but it came out at a time I was feeling kind of meh about FFRK. I go through ups and downs with the game. Sometimes I love it (like currently) while other times I'll go for a few weeks where I barely even log in to spend my energy.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have a list of the "must have" RMs?

Code:
Soulbreak Management:
Tyro    Dr. Mog's Teachings    Fills 1 Soul Break segment at the beginning of the Dungeon
Cloud    Mako Might    Fills 1 Soul Break segment at the beginning of the Dungeon
Ramza    Battleforged    Acting grants 50% more Soul Break points
Tidus    Ace Striker    Acting grants 50% more Soul Break points
Squall    Lionheart    Taking damage grants 50% more Soul Break points
Steiner    Knight's Charge    Acting and taking damage grants 25% more Soul Break points

Misc:
Tyro    Scholar's Boon    Increases damage dealt by 30% when exploiting elemental weaknesses
Orlandeau    Garthering Storm    Grants Thunder God's Might at the beginning of the battle
Luneth    Fast Learner    40% chance to double Experience gained at the end of the battle
Relm    Gifted Artist    20% chance to double Experience gained at the end of the battle
Cid (VII)    Ace Pilot    20% chance to double Experience gained at the end of the battle
Palom    Black Magic Prodigy    20% chance to double Experience gained at the end of the battle
Onion Knight    Untapped Talent    20% chance to double Experience gained at the end of the battle

Weapon Based:
Vaan    Wings Unfurled    PHY attacks deal 30% more damage when equipping a dagger
Cloud    Truthseeker    PHY attacks deal 30% more damage when equipping a sword
Sephiroth    Argent Hero    PHY attacks deal 30% more damage when equipping a katana
Refia    Heightened Senses    PHY attacks deal 30% more damage when equipping a thrown weapon
Fran    Reign of Arrows    PHY attacks deal 30% more damage when equipping a bow
Balthier    A Sky Pirate's Life    PHY attacks deal 30% more damage when equipping a gun
Fang    Spear of Gran Pulse    PHY attacks deal 30% more damage when equipping a spear
Zell    No Chicken-Wuss    PHY attacks deal 30% more damage when equipping a fist weapon

Elemental Boost:
Vivi    Spark of Life    Increases Fire damage dealt by 30%
Squall    Orphaned Cub    Increases Ice damage dealt by 30%
Lightning    Bolt from Above    Increases Lightning damage dealt by 30%
Tidus    Dreamguide    Increases Water damage dealt by 30%
Bartz    World Traveler    Increases Wind damage dealt by 30%
Tifa    Face the Past    Increases Earth damage dealt by 30%
Cecil (Paladin)    Azure Blade    Increases Holy damage dealt by 30%
Garland    True Madness    Increases Dark damage dealt by 30%

40% School Damage:
Faris    Flower of the Sea    Support abilities deal 40% more damage
Agrias    Holy Knight's Muse    Knight abilities deal 40% more damage
Edge    Sacred Tradition    Ninja abilities deal 40% more damage
Zidane    Tantalus Code    Thief abilities deal 40% more damage
Sabin    Fists of Justice    Monk abilities deal 40% more damage
Irvine    Nerves of Steel    Shooter abilities deal 40% more damage
Cecil (Dark Knight)    Cursed Power    Darkness abilities deal 40% more damage
Celes    Love's Wake    Spellblade abilities deal 40% more damage

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone have a list of the "must have" RMs?

this is what i use. spoilered for length because it's from Reddit and the forum autoembedded it.

might need to be updated slightly but it should be pretty good

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Screenshot_20180501-233920.png

Just pulled Onion LMR on my 100 gem pull on the FF13 banner. Usually when you get an off banner relic it's a downgrade from banner relic, but I'm not gonna complain about this :)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I decided to pull on FF1 banner 2 while I was feeling lucky

Screenshot_20180502-011037.png

Got exactly what I wanted :)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I got Cid and Vanille USB in a single pull off FF13 which was $$$

i almost pulled on the FF13 banners, but after looking at them decided there weren't enough good relics for good characters for me to pull. Cid and Vanille USB were two of the relics that almost made me pull, tho. both are great and should service you for a long time go come. grats man.

how you doing on the game otherwise? what's your stamina up to?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
you've been going hard, man. my girlfriend has been playing for like a year and a half and she's only got like 150 stamina =p.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm OG and I have 165 stam :p

I also only do elite dungeons when it's half stam though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I started during the anniversary and knocked out all of the normals + some of the elites during half en, but I've been concentrating on renewals since they're limited and come with accessories + free 5* abilities and crafting mats. All of the normal renewals are done, and I'm about halfway through FFV for elites, I doubt I'll get through all of them but I'll keep slogging. Fortunately Battletech is turn based so I can dual task.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did a pull on III renewal banner looking for Zues mace and/or ok's legend materia. Three disco balls...Luneth usb, Desch usb, and dupe Onion Blade :( sad times for pulling 3 disco balls.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Did a pull on III renewal banner looking for Zues mace and/or ok's legend materia. Three disco balls...Luneth usb, Desch usb, and dupe Onion Blade :( sad times for pulling 3 disco balls.
Luneth USB used to be worse and low rated due to his limited access to wind abilities. There have since been some 5* dragon abilities and a celerity ability added that work pretty great with it.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, neither are bad, just not what I was looking for. And of course a Desch usb would go better in a mUSB OK team.

Do ninja abilities still use magic as their attack stat? Wondering if that Desch usb dagger may be better for Shadow when I need him.

How much longer til torments are going away?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah, neither are bad, just not what I was looking for. And of course a Desch usb would go better in a mUSB OK team.

Do ninja abilities still use magic as their attack stat? Wondering if that Desch usb dagger may be better for Shadow when I need him.

How much longer til torments are going away?
Ninja abilities use one or the other, you need to read them.

Basically most are magic but the pBlink combo ones are physical.

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
For ninja 5* skills, the only ones that use magic are Smoldering Fire and Raging Storm. All the other 5* ninja skills are physical (and scale on ATK).

We're still a ways off from Torment's swapping to the new format. Pretty sure it's not until after the next festival, so something like two more months, or so? Around that time at least.

• 1Like