Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Alright, any tips for 3* magicite? I mean just clearing them, not sub30. I've got Bismark and Liquid flame down, but I don't have much for ice imperil. Decided to try Golem instead, because I've got Zack and Zidane's Wind Imperil.
Here's my team
Fujin // BSB // Raging Storm + Meltdown // EnWind LM // Ace Striker RM
Y'Shtola // BSB // Dispel + Curada // Esuna on White LM // Gathering Storm RM - Crag Armlet for Resist Earth
Alphinaud // BSB + Radiant Shield SSB // Ruinga + Neo Bahamut // Mog's Teaching RM - FF15 Camera for Resist Earth
Zidane // USB + BSB // Thief's Revenge + Life Siphon // Battleforged RM - Winged boot for Resist Earth
OK // BSB // Wrath + Entrust // Mako Might // Heavenstone for Earth Resist

Really seems like chain is crucial for the magicites :( Any suggestions for changes?

Yeah, replace Zidane with Mog BSB and that's almost identical to the team I use, aside from the RMs

I think you'd be better off with another entruster or mage boost instead of Zidane.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Screenshot_20180519-004455.png

I don't like Tiamat, too hard to hit the MAG threshold for three hits. Using Bahamut/Neo Bahamut works better, I have tried both ways extensively.

Edit -- oh yeah, I don't even have Alphinaud's radiant shield. You should for sure be a to do this, then. :)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh yeah with the Physical damage shield, Zidane is going to be useless since he is the only one hitting it, the two magic DPS bypass it. Nice idea.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't have Mog BSB :(

I'll slap on the +wind dmg to Alphinaud, and the elem weakness one one Fujjin then. I've been just using the RW-Wall for magicites, should I be slapping in both shell and protect then as well?
I've got Larsa for the debuff protection, but Golem only does interrupt, which is annoying but hasn't been the thing to kill me yet (I don't think). Keep in mind I've got no one legend dived yet except Ramza... I need to do more Torments I guess?

How did people farm 5* motes to LD so many characters?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don't have Mog BSB :(

Any other party wide +MAG buffs? Even a second Wrath/Entrust would be better than Zidane just for the imperil. Crafting a second copy of each is worth it for when you're puzzling out Magicites.

should I be slapping in both shell and protect then as well?

Some of them you can get away with just one or the other, check out the 3* Magicites guide linked at the top of the Reddit for which. But generally yeah, you will be doubling up mitigation.

I need to do more Torments I guess?

Yup, Torments mostly, and Crystal Tower CMs. Get the Torments done soon, man, they go away permanently I think the end of this month.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've been just using the RW-Wall for magicites, should I be slapping in both shell and protect then as well?

Jesus Christ, yes take Protect and Shell to EVERYTHING unless it specifically says it only does one type of attacks or you checked the AI and one type is always piercing! This here is the reason why it's been kicking your ass. I think there's literally been one or two bosses you didn't need Protect or Shell for.

Don't worry about 5* dives, it takes a long time to get enough to even dive one character so we all did 3* magicite without many dived. I think I got Bartz dived just as I was finishing up.

I've got 24 dived to 5* and enough for 2 more and that should be the maximum since I got all the motes. It's a pain in the ass, you get 30 of one type of motes per event and 30 of each per monthly crystal tower. So probably 60 of each every month so you can't even dive anyone fully.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I've been just using the RW-Wall for magicites, should I be slapping in both shell and protect then as well?

jar-cat-made-a-terrible-mistake-18266.jpg

You'll see a significant difference now... but man... that's quite an oversight :p

Last post I said I'm not gonna pull on FF7 1/2 banner. Well a Reddit Thread about Yuffie's Glint made me think "ehh.. worth a shot", plus I could use Zack shit, Tifa BSB, Yuffie BSB... dupes are dupes and since I recently learned about selling Scarletite and Adamantites for mucho gil... dupe combines aren't too terrible, heh. Well, remember what I said about my luck?

asdf.png

I can't make this shit up if I tried :)

With her AOSB, BSB (non-en water, sadly), and LMR already in hand, she was given a full legend makeover, which then lead to:

asdfasdf.png

Still haven't made up any ground with Hades, but shit... not complaining, considering.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Dived Yuffie with Glint and AOSB is a beast! Super jelly haha. All I have for her is her LD and her ancient party-Pblink SSB and she's still on several of my Magicites teams.

Tabris

Trakanon Raider
So I am a newish player and still working my way through the Realm Dungeons. I have some decent relics (some Chains and Ultras from the 3rd Anniversary Festival). I'd love to try to do some Torments and the Cid Missions before they go away in the next few weeks - any strategy tips? The online guides seem to be all over the place with strategies.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It would be easier to give tips for a specific torment boss if you had one in mind to try first. I'd say FF7 is the easiest torment, but it mostly depends on your relic options.

Some general tips would be rely on BSB relics for D200 and D250 since the hardest part is actually getting through all of the trash waves without depleting your hones. Units that can wrath, especially healers, are useful for D200/250 torments since you can spend trash waves wrathing up 2-3 soulgauge bars before the boss fight.

On the final trash wave just before the boss, refresh all your buffs such as wall/shell/prot/haste/boost since it will carry over into the boss battle, saving you those 1-3 turns of initial setup.

Once you clear D200 and D250, the D300 is actually easier. Even though D300 bosses have higher stats, starting with 3 full soulgauges opens up all kind of gimmick strategies like Chain -> Cloud USB RW -> blow up the boss, etc.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah T Tabris , tell us what realms you already have good relics/characters for and we'll be able to help you brainstorm some strategies.

in other news, i just, against better judgment, decided to Legend Dive Sora despite only having his Glints (all three, tho :))

just fanboy stuff haha. there aren't any LDs that would help me clear more Magicites at the moment anyway, so doesn't feel like a total waste.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Really nothing exciting nowadays except Magicite farm (lol)... have been so irritated with Siren I actually dived my Relm to get the double Silence resist passives just to make it more consistent. Also managed to beat Hades but at ~45 seconds. I don't think I have enough damage to sub-30 it, especially since I failed to pull both Minwu and Relm USB. At least I've gotten all the mythril stuff from Cid's mission - don't think I will bother trying for a 99 Dark Magicite for now unless I can pull something that makes it less painful.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
3 pulls on FF6, Celes LMR, Locke LMR, Locke USB, Mog BSB. 4 relics in 3 pulls is pretty shitty, but I'm not disappointed with the results.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I've already got too much FF6 stuff, but I'm a sucker for that game so I pulled.

Locke USB and Glint. :). Was hoping for Celes waifu stuff but I'll take it.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yes, the first events start something like June 12th or so, and various festival stuff happens for the following 2-4 weeks. I think the big festival banners are somewhere around June 25th or so. We should know the exact dates after the patch May 30th is datamined.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Meh, last 4 pulls pretty lackluster. Did a dream pull for legend materia and got Cid from xiv usb, picked up Tidus' enwater lm. Then 3 pulls on the VI banner and didn't get any of the big hits I was lookiing for, only usb I got was Edgar's. I do have an 8* bracer with boost to fire damage now though.

Last edited:

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh baby, just did a jump start battle for the first time w/ new relics. Anything that isn't water resistant is going to be wrecked. I rw'ed the new tyro wall/shell/protect so I could take 3 dps, but pretty sure it wasn't needed between Relm usb and Tidus usb hitting 8-9999k 20x and 99999 overstrike think the boss got one attack off and I only used 1 Relm usb.

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meh, last 4 pulls pretty lackluster. Did a dream pull for legend materia and got Cid from xiv usb, picked up Tidus' enwater lm. Then 3 pulls on the VI banner and didn't get any of the big hits I was lookiing for, only usb I got was Edward's. I do have an 8* bracer with boost to fire damage now though.

Next person who says they pulled an Edward relic from the FF6 banner is getting their ass kicked.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol, the other Ed, I blame not having had my coffee yet.

Also, I changed my rw to Relm usb if anyone is interested, 7qPA is friend code.