Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
A few soulbreaks give the effect (Sephiroth's USB1 for example), but for the most part yes Glint's are the primary source of en-element stacking.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I read somewhere that en-element stacking, while good (it's insta cast for glints and gives substantial damage for normals/abilities as per Sinzar's post) is generally less efficient than just using another ability and saving the meter for a bigger SB down the line. This is more true if you have a chain running, but also for normal situations.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
En-element is +50% damage to skills, +80% damage to soulbreaks (of that element)

Stacking en-element is:

+50/80 at baseline
+80/90 at 2 stacks
+100/100 at 3 stacks (the cap from en-element)

The bonus is additive with other +element sources (such as gear and record/legend materia).

For example, Tidus with 2 stacks of en-water, a +water armor, his LM1 of +10% water damage, and a record materia of +30% water damage would deal +140% damage with water skills, and +150% with water soulbreaks.

Didn't the %s get buffed from that?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Didn't the %s get buffed from that?
Those are the buffed values (which are live on the global server). The old values for stack2 were 60/85 and stack3 was 70/90 I think (could be mistaken on the old values). The ones I posted are the new, currently active values though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
So I spent an hour or two planning out my free pulls (I now have complete Bartz with all the BSBs!) and now WHAT THE FUCK are these new dungeons? I'm playing FF7 complete with 2D cut scenes!!!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My free 9 draws were all dupe or worthless, but I haven't done the picks yet. Gonna do them after the 15 fest draws we get starting in about 9 days to avoid potential dupes.

Only had a few min to play with record dungeons so far, but I like what I see.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
used my 100 free mythril to finally pull Celes LMR. go to upgrade it, can't until i do the new dungeons. laaaaame lol.

edit -- okay so i just had to open them. still pretty "Awwww" after finally getting a relic i've chased since LMRs came out haha.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So I spent an hour or two planning out my free pulls (I now have complete Bartz with all the BSBs!) and now WHAT THE FUCK are these new dungeons? I'm playing FF7 complete with 2D cut scenes!!!

now i want Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie as playable characters

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dumped 150 lapis on the overhaul banner hoping for some onion knight love, didn't get either of his relics. Instead I got Rosa USB, Rosa LMRx2(poopie), Zidane LMR, aaaaaand Ramza BSB + LMR. Hot diggity daffodils!

Also still have 500+ saved for fest.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Ramza BSB + LMR and Rosa USB are going to open up a lot for you. Might be time for multiple copies of Wrath.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ramza BSB + LMR and Rosa USB are going to open up a lot for you. Might be time for multiple copies of Wrath.

Oh lawdy does Ramza ever smoke Edgar as a support. Hero's Rime aint got shit on instacast haste + 50% phys dmg boost

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Oh lawdy does Ramza ever smoke Edgar as a support. Hero's Rime aint got shit on instacast haste + 50% phys dmg boost

Oh and think about Legend Diving Ramza if you have the motes. The extra buff duration is usually just enough that you don't have to recast it for most fights.

Chris

Potato del Grande
now i want Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie as playable characters
Yeah that was my first thought when I saw their models.

These new story dungeons are WAY to easy considering I think you need to do Magicite Dungeons to unlock them? The orb rewards are shit too, hopefully it get's better with later chapters.

I'm also concerned about how much time those backgrounds must have taken to make, it's absolutly amazing to see these scenes in 2D but I'm only going to ever see it for no more than a minute or so. No complaints though if the game is making money so they can afford it and the other content doesn't slow down.

If you fags can switch the names, so can I!

Just finished Butts for my first LD. Ramza's LD is solid but I'm definitely LDing another dmg or two and a healer before a support. Ideally I'll be LDing Aeris after fest.
Why Aeris? Didn't think she was that good other than in FF7 Cid Missions.

Generally the best healers have MBlink/PBlink, Last Stand or Astra. Some have party magic boosts for your mage team. See if you have any of those first.

Astra is more and more important nowadays since it blocks status effects.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Why Aeris?

Her USB2 which debuts on the festival this month is bonkers and she becomes the #1 healer for physical teams, and she's still #1 in JP today (for physical teams). It's instantcast medica + laststand + 3 charges of triplecast physical speed for everyone.

That's on top of her already awesome LM2 which instead of 35% chance to dualcast white, it's 35% chance to chase spells with a party medica (which is so, so much better). She also has a dualcast white LMR (also on fest banner) which stacks with her LM2, so she can drop double curada + medica bombs when she procs.

Aeris is the new god tier physical team healer, and Elarra is the new god tier magical team healer, assuming you get their USB's from fest banners 1 and 3.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ripped one last pull yesterday and got Cloud USB, OK pUSB, and Ramza LMR #4. With that Cloud USB I made the most ghetto physical golem clear team...

Cloud USB+BSB2/LS+Omega
Shelke entrust bot
Ramza BSB2 entrust bot
Y'shtola curada+dispel
Luneth USB /Rippling Blast and LS

1:01.49 clear. I think I can sub 1min with that team and make some decision on other shit later. I'll edit in a picture in a bit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well done! Cloud USB is pretty crazy. Omega Drive is great with it for Non Elemental damage which you do need sometimes.

Her USB2 which debuts on the festival this month is bonkers and she becomes the #1 healer for physical teams, and she's still #1 in JP today (for physical teams). It's instantcast medica + laststand + 3 charges of triplecast physical speed for everyone.

That's on top of her already awesome LM2 which instead of 35% chance to dualcast white, it's 35% chance to chase spells with a party medica (which is so, so much better). She also has a dualcast white LMR (also on fest banner) which stacks with her LM2, so she can drop double curada + medica bombs when she procs.

Aeris is the new god tier physical team healer, and Elarra is the new god tier magical team healer, assuming you get their USB's from fest banners 1 and 3.

Thanks for the heads up! Not sure what to do, I always used to chase the support relics but then I couldn't sub 30 anything on 3* magicite for months and initially stuggled on 4* magicite. I wonder if I should keep pulling for damage relics to get good teams for each element and realm?

With the new Torments and 5* Magicite, it looks like we will potentially need 17 good realm teams and 16 good elemental teams to clear them.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Neo Torment dungeons sound like you have to be one of the ultra whales to beat them with the highest tier. We're talking having a full team of 4-5 of the best USB's on units from the same realm that happen to be perfectly balanced for healing / buffing / support / damage. It's kind of unrealistic to even try for the highest tier on those and definitely not worth chasing relics to attempt (unless you have loads of spare $$$).

The good news though is all of the good rewards only require taking the neo torment boss below 50% health, and that's much, much more doable for the average player. As long as you have a medica and a boost relic for each realm, you should be able to handle taking the neo torment's to 50% (and claiming the important rewards).

From what I've seen of the 5* magicite, you want two things: A great healer, and a chain. There's clears without those of course, but a lot of them are gimmicky (such as no healer teams relying on last stand spam). I'd say the best thing to chase is a chain for every element. It's not optimal, but you can still use the "wrong" chain during 5* magicite and it's still worth (such as Tidus using his water chain during the magical version of the fire 5* magicite). Chains are just that overpowered. The 2.0 chains coming out during the fest are better for the most part, but if you have an original chain they're still very relevant in 5* magicite.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is there a full list of what is in each banner in a compact size? I want to make an excel spreadsheet so I can pick out some stuff (like emp BSB), but it's in multiple banners. I don't want to end up picking it on the wrong banner, and missing out on something else.

Also, any listings of the medica or boost relics for each realm? Not all realms will have both phy and mag boost, so I feel like you end up getting pidgeonholed into one or the other.