Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Both mitigations work on Ixion, I bring both prot and shell.

My ixion team is able to get him in about 27 seconds using:

Onion -- meltdown -- mUSB
Maria -- chain stonega -- bsb
Alphinaud -- titan -- bsb
Arc -- curada, shellga -- ssb (pblink medica)
Aphmau -- ultracure, protectga -- usb (haste medica)

The fight's a huge pain in the ass, but with two sources of haste as well as an instant cast pBlink he's usually not too much of a problem to clear.

I used to use Ingus with his bsb2 and breaks, but after dropping him I realized it was easier to bring more dps and finish the fight faster instead of turtling.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I had instant regret for doing the lucky draw.

2/11 -- Gladio LMR (dupe), and Raines SSB

Sadface

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I had instant regret for doing the lucky draw.

2/11 -- Gladio LMR (dupe), and Raines SSB

Sadface
better than what I got... Lightning BSB1 number 3... so it's now a 8* +++ version.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks for talking me out of it guys, haha.

Sinzar Sinzar at least you still have a huge mythril stash, tho, that bad pull doesn't hurt you as much as it does other people heading into fest with less.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Thanks for talking me out of it guys, haha.

Sinzar Sinzar at least you still have a huge mythril stash, tho, that bad pull doesn't hurt you as much as it does other people heading into fest with less.
Cut my mythril by a quarter :| should have skipped it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Stupid trap banners... did a pull on support lucky banner and got josef’s Enice bsb and ok mUSB. I lucked out, but need to start saving for fests

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Screenshot_20180610-195354.png

He's dead Jim

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
pulled on the first 5mith-3pull, got Aphmau's USB. Second one was just shit.

is everyone going to pull on the 5mithril/3pulls? Seems pretty easy.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Definitely pulling on all of them. My first 2 have been terrible though. Orlandeau OSB and Alphinaud BSB, but both are dupes (would have been nice pulls otherwise).

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yes of course... 15 relics for 75 myth is insane in the membrane.

With Hades down, it feels like I "beat the game" heh... and yes! I know there's no such thing and I know 5* magicites are coming in a few months or so but still! Only thing I can really do now is be patient with my myth, farm magicites for inheritance, and I guess enjoy the upcoming fest :p

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
These Realms on Parade banners are open til July 7th. I'm waiting to pull on them so I can save mythril til we see what the fest banners are like.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Couldn't resist the 500 gem BSB select

2/11

Nabaat USB, Mustadio BSB

Picked Iris BSB since XV is the second to last realm I lack a medica in. Also don't have one for FFI, but with no Neo Torment out for 1 yet in JP, I have more time to find that.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Squall BSB2 is a solid choice. I already have all the still-relevant damage BSBs other than Cid Raines', or I probably would have gone with one of them myself.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Squall bsb2 imo is the strongest and most relevant bsb, given his LD and LMR. I pulled Locke chain and Fang USB, nice but I already had krile chain so it didn’t add much to my repertoire.

Still on the fence about the bsb. I’ve got nearly all the relevant bsbs apart from maybe shadow and maybe yuffie / tidus, so am considering :

Snow bsb - 1 of I believe 3 available ice armors. I already have lulu from archive so this would complement it for my 2nd ice dps.
Drogon bsb - earth armor. I believe there are more options for earth but I only have a mage one.
Rude bsb - just made aware of this. An earth fist with both physical and magical stats. Great for ninjas.
Sephiroth bsb - only dark katana, shadow is happy.

Any thoughts?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Didn't realize I also have Squall's LMR (had no other squall items), so think it's time to LD him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Gogo (V) BSB. It's the only water+ magic weapon in the game even in Japan and water mages are rare (Strago and Rydia are the other two). I got Rydia's water imperil BSB2 from the archive draws so I'm good to go for the magic only 5* Fire Magicite.

Ive fully inherited the defense and attack magicites so now I'm working on the magic ones. Since I've cleared 4* magicite with 7 physical and 1 magical team, im trying to clear them all with the other type of team now to practice for 5*.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user