Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is there a full list of what is in each banner in a compact size? I want to make an excel spreadsheet so I can pick out some stuff (like emp BSB), but it's in multiple banners. I don't want to end up picking it on the wrong banner, and missing out on something else.

Also, any listings of the medica or boost relics for each realm? Not all realms will have both phy and mag boost, so I feel like you end up getting pidgeonholed into one or the other.
Don't plan too much, festival banners almost always change for global.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ah I wasn't specific, I meant from the acolyte banners. Obviously the first one sucks (regular SB), but I sort of want to grab Emp earth BSB, and Terra BSB2, and Rydia BSB1 maybe, or review what the options are.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i picked up Deuce's BSB from the Acolyte Archives and was able to get my Bismark and Golem times sub-30 for the first time as a result.

Chris

Potato del Grande
i picked up Deuce's BSB from the Acolyte Archives and was able to get my Bismark and Golem times sub-30 for the first time as a result.
Heal and Magic Boostga?

I have Aphmau's version of that, it's great in my Mage teams.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Woooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin' A!!!! Got Zues Mace in overhaul relic draw phase 2!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Fire is my weakest element. Should I pull on the fire banner before it goes away, or save my mythril for the festival and try to pick some up there?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Festival has better fire stuff, including the 2.0 fire chain. GL may shuffle the banner some from JP (likely in fact) but even so, I say chase the newer generation fire relics instead of the old stuff unless you really want something for a unit on the current banner.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
In other news, I picked up Cloud Cycle BSB from the Archives and can consistently clear Midgarsormr now.

Cloud w/ USB and CycleBSB
Zack w/ CSB and imperil BSB
Aphmau w/ USB (receives most of my entrusts from...)
Onion w/ BSB
She'll Entrust bot

Got him down to 33 seconds, not sure how to get it lower. Hailstorm wrecks Cloud's defensive stats too much on top of BSB CMD2.

Should be able to get Lightning 4* pretty easily once I farm up more Earth Magicite, got Ignus CSB and BSB2 and Yuffie dived with well honed Earth ninja abilities.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
In other news, I picked up Cloud Cycle BSB from the Archives and can consistently clear Midgarsormr now.

Cloud w/ USB and CycleBSB
Zack w/ CSB and imperil BSB
Aphmau w/ USB (receives most of my entrusts from...)
Onion w/ BSB
She'll Entrust bot

Got him down to 33 seconds, not sure how to get it lower. Hailstorm wrecks Cloud's defensive stats too much on top of BSB CMD2.

Should be able to get Lightning 4* pretty easily once I farm up more Earth Magicite, got Ignus CSB and BSB2 and Yuffie dived with well honestly Earth ninja abilities.
I'm getting close to that without wind chain and imperil and boostga stacking. You can sub 30 for sure.

The high DPS with that Cloud combo is alternate spamming of the USB and BSB, don't use either BSB command (unless you are out of SB gauge) or hailstorm. I'm getting ~100k per SB.

Onion Knight can be a second entruster if he isn't already and I would be tempted to not use Imperil in favour of more entrusting Cloud more for SB casts.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
OK is an entruster, Zack receives zero entrusts. I can't seem to keep up with the incoming damage enough to send an extra Entrust to Cloud instead of Aphmau. I'll keep toying with it. :). Ran out of keystones for the first time in forever.

Chris

Potato del Grande
OK is an entruster, Zack receives zero entrusts. I can't seem to keep up with the incoming damage enough to send an extra Entrust to Cloud instead of Aphmau. I'll keep toying with it. :). Ran out of keystones for the first time in forever.
There's your problem. I'm getting ~37 seconds without AoE instant cast and I already listed all the toys you have which I don't. I think you should change your healer.

This is a status effect battle, you need an Astra healer. I use Larsa. You must either be getting hit with interrupts or wearing Interrupt resit which means no Earth resist. Alternatively you may be using the Astra magicite which is only one use and I'm using Fenrir for PBlink and Earth Resist. Sorry for guessing, just trying to speed things up.

My defences are Earth Resist accessories, Fenrir Magicite Summon, Earth Resist 4* magicite, Larsa wrathing into BSB, Protect/Shell/Wall. Anything you are missing?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
No that was a fine guess, I am using Unicorn. Earth resist accessories, only 3* Earth resist Magicites tho. I've got Larsa's BSB, I'll give that a shot instead.

Chris

Potato del Grande
No that was a fine guess, I am using Unicorn. Earth resist accessories, only 3* Earth resist Magicites tho. I've got Larsa's BSB, I'll give that a shot instead.
Yeah getting all those entrusts onto Cloud should help.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well, decided to try Ixion today instead of using today's keystone to toy with my Midgarsormr clear. Ended up clearing it pretty easily, tho long at 50s.

Screenshot_20180605-173207.png

Screenshot_20180605-173423.png

Ingus has his CSB and BSB2 (Earth Radiant Shield) tho I didn't manage to get a BSB2 cast this time.

Yuffie just has her old party PBlink SSB, but it fits pretty well for this fight.

Ramza BSB2. Going to toy around with switching in either Entrust, or Affliction Break, or both, next time.

Deuce has her ATK/MAG BSB and her instant cast/bubble USB. Used the BSB twice and USB once.

Arc has his party PBlink/heal SSB, fresh from the Acolyte Archives.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well, decided to try Ixion today instead of using today's keystone to toy with my Midgarsormr clear. Ended up clearing it pretty easily, tho long at 50s.

View attachment 167716
View attachment 167717

Ingus has his CSB and BSB2 (Earth Radiant Shield) tho I didn't manage to get a BSB2 cast this time.

Yuffie just has her old party PBlink SSB, but it fits pretty well for this fight.

Ramza BSB2. Going to toy around with switching in either Entrust, or Affliction Break, or both, next time.

Deuce has her ATK/MAG BSB and her instant cast/bubble USB. Used the BSB twice and USB once.

Arc has his party PBlink/heal SSB, fresh from the Acolyte Archives.
I've got almost the same team but have 1 healer and Bartz instead.

Edge SSB and Fenrir Magicite are just about enough to soak up the aerosparks for me. Yuffie seems like she can do the same job as Edge.

I don't think you need Shell for Ixion, I think all the magic attacks are piercing?

Been farming these a while and gradually find new techniques to get better so hopefully I've got some good tips. Only problem is that my magicite decks are getting inherited now so I may be able to by with less defences because of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user