Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
As a scrub just starting out, should I be saving my mithril or spending it on draws? I'm only about 30 or 40 levels in and have 180 saved up.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Do all the "lucky" draws (they're half off) and do all the parade draws. Other than that, save for the festival coming up in about 8 days

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Do all the "lucky" draws (they're half off) and do all the parade draws. Other than that, save for the festival coming up in about 8 days

T Tilluin Sinzar usually gives the best advice in this thread, and just wanted to point out that he's right here :)

lots of juicy banners coming with the summer fest in a few weeks, definitely only pull on the discounted banners until then.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got Kimahri's usb in the summer sun festival, seems decent stacking boostega and water radiant shield, but boy are Kimahri's useable skills sad.

Also got Rinoa's usb in the wonderous relic draw, fucking sweet!, I have her csb(and a bunch of other relics) and the weapon has +ice damage. I have her and Lulu legend dived with usbs now.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My parade draws started off pretty trashy, but the most recent two have been excellent. Squall's LMR last night (had his osb, bsb2, glint already), and tonight I got Aeris LMR, which is good since I'm chasing her usb2 next week on festival. My running total on parade draws is:

FFT -- Orlandeau OSB (dupe)
FF14 -- Alphinaud BSB (dupe)
FF13 -- Sazh LMR (dupe)
FF12 -- Reks LMR
FF11 -- Lion USB
FF10 -- Tidus SSB (dupe)
FF9 -- Steiner BSB
FF8 -- Squall LMR
FF7 -- Aeris LMR

Hoping the next six have at least one more good pull for me before they're done.

My wonder draw was 3/11: Vincent BSB (dupe), Minwu LMR, Galuf LMR

Not terrible, but not too impressive either (I have relics for Minwu and Galuf, so the LMR's weren't duds). I haven't decided which BSB to choose yet from the list, will decide on the last day.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well I got a bunch of Monk BSBs and Snow CSB from the last set and now I'm getting Monk USBs. I don't use Monks. Also dupes. At least the CSB is great for Tiamat

In other news I dived Maria since I chose her BSB from the archive selections and WOW she is REALLY good, got sub 30 on Ixion from that. Competitive with things like Raines and Fujin BSBs.

Raped another Jumpstart with Tidus/Yuffie/Bartz, I actually heard that they are discontinuing these soon. They are way to easy if you have one good elemental combo.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The newest MP is a bit harder than average; takes a pretty solid raid team... you guys got it or do you need help with it? I'm willing to help if needed!

Chris

Potato del Grande
The newest MP is a bit harder than average; takes a pretty solid raid team... you guys got it or do you need help with it? I'm willing to help if needed!
I hear that Celes is good with Runic.

I've not done multiplayer for months because of connection issues, I solo them. The solo versions do have less stats.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
The MO boss is rough. You need to stack mitigation and breaks and even then the damage comes ridiculously fast. The boss “randomly” casts haste on all 3 parts but the chances are extremely high so you need to assume that haste will be up pretty much full time. The magic damage isn’t too bad but it’s the non stop physical hits that will wreck you.

Sinzar, Gavin and I have been doing these for a bit now and this was the first one that, legitimately, gave us trouble. In the end we used dance breaks, Vaan’s usb, and Tyro God Wall. All of that finally got the damage down to a manageable level. We ended up wiping a couple of times trying without all the mitigation.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The MO boss is rough. You need to stack mitigation and breaks and even then the damage comes ridiculously fast. The boss “randomly” casts haste on all 3 parts but the chances are extremely high so you need to assume that haste will be up pretty much full time. The magic damage isn’t too bad but it’s the non stop physical hits that will wreck you.

Sinzar, Gavin and I have been doing these for a bit now and this was the first one that, legitimately, gave us trouble. In the end we used dance breaks, Vaan’s usb, and Tyro God Wall. All of that finally got the damage down to a manageable level. We ended up wiping a couple of times trying without all the mitigation.

Also on our third run all I did with Ramza after using BSB was spam banishing strike on the body, didn't bother trying to affliction break the arms.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's not so much that the boss is weaker in solo mode, but MP bosses have instant cast times on all of their skills in multiplayer, but in single player they have the usual 2.0 cast time on their actions, which makes them much, much, much less threatening. That's why haste on MP bosses is a death sentence because it gives them instant skills AND instant ATB fill, letting them get an action every 0.1 seconds of combat time (after animations).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just used my magicite ice team and Godwall RW. Pretty sure the damage is less solo.

MP is more fun, and I'm pretty sure the three of us all use an emu for raids which solved all my connection issues. I used to crash once per raid which is a major pita when we're being picky about our 4th slot. Ironically I had issues last night for the first time in a while but those were related to app stability, I haven't crashed trying to load the raid since I switched to emu for raid nights.

Hopefully someone in our discord group gets Tyro's USB3 from fest1 in a couple days, despite fuckass Sinzar's desperate attempt to jinx us all on Sunday.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
In my winning mo we killed his right hand and left hand (accidentally thanks to snow’s retaliate usb or something), burned body then killed both hands again before killing him. I think the best strat is to kill 1 hand while leaving the other and focusing on the body, then kill the other hand before ending it. Orlandeau usb + holy saber kills one hand nearly instantly, reducing the healing pressure.

Was funny towards the end because we had like 7-8 SBs lined up, animations took forever to finish with the wonky mp atb.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ceodore bsb from parade, balthier ssb and tyro lmr from wonder draw, going to pick squall bsb2 on friday when I don't pull it from the lucky.

Decent haul. Balthier ssb is my second +fire armor, and now im really hoping for tyro usb3 from fest1, should make our MP raids a bit simpler if we don't have to keep bouncing pugs out until we find one with it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Banner lineups for the fest:

They really nerfed banner two, but my fire game is so weak, that's still where my mythril is going. Then any leftover into banner 5, hoping for good lightning stuff... My earth team is already really strong, so watch, that's what I'll get. :)

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Banner lineups for the fest:

They really needed banner two, but my fire game is so weak, that's still where my mythril is going. Then any leftover into banner 5, hoping for good lightning stuff... My earth team is already really strong, so watch, that's what I'll get. :)
It's all about Banner 1!