Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yeah, passing on the Lucky Draw! Nothing too appetizing to me on the banner.

So, BIG question guys... I'm getting kinda low on Gysahl Greens (<10k now). Why the FACK did they remove the Gysahl dungeon? What is the best way I can farm them? (I have Zidanes Bo-staff-thingy btw). I may have to stop scooping up weekly orbs now and just save for potions, idk. Any tips?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
How in the world are you low on gyshal greens, I think I'm approaching 1.5 million.

The only way is just do daily dungeons.... which is all there is to do 6 of the 7 days a week. Stop letting your stamina go to waste!

Auto-haste + IC3 dived dps (Orlandeau, Lightning, Zack, etc) + Leo's RM2 (changes attack to aoe attack) = auto battle daily dungeon finished with zero effort in 3 seconds.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Didn't event attempt him.... some hard stuff got released recently on FFBE so that's taken a lot of my free time this week. I'll probably give him a whirl before it closes, but won't tear my hair out trying if it's giving me too much trouble.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, passing on the Lucky Draw! Nothing too appetizing to me on the banner.

So, BIG question guys... I'm getting kinda low on Gysahl Greens (<10k now). Why the FACK did they remove the Gysahl dungeon? What is the best way I can farm them? (I have Zidanes Bo-staff-thingy btw). I may have to stop scooping up weekly orbs now and just save for potions, idk. Any tips?

Best place to get this is in the EXP dungeon. Seems like they upped the random drop chance there when they got rid of the dedicated Gyshal dungeon.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I pulled 2x Tidus AOSB from the lucky draw, I have no other Tidus relics so I am considering his BSB2 from the wonder pick for the en-element. My only other water relic is Edge BSB so i need some help in that element.

Good idea? Or just go with something good on its own like squall 2 or ace? Ice and fire are somewhat weak for me as well.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Tidus BSB2 does not en-water him, that's his (super shitty) BSB1 that has en-water. The BSB2 is great because it's instant cast 10 hitter with a big damage modifier and self buff and IC1..... but yeah, it doesn't give him en-water.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Oh it was 2nd on the list, so its super shitty and not worth it to give him something to buff the arcane?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I mean, his BSB1 is a low damage modifier and low hit count because it's 100 years old and penalized because AoE, but it does give him en-water, so if you're desperate for a Tidus en-water source, it does work.... I personally would say pick something more current / relevant to the current meta, but in the end it depends what you need the most :)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Pulled on the 500 gem draw since $5 seemed like too good of a deal to pass up. Ended up getting two pretty crappy itema from the 11 pull itself... Terra SSB and Lion SSB (man, guranteed 5* sure isn't what it used to be).

Not sure what I'm going to grab from the select portion, tho I have a few ideas. Most likely I'll get Sarah's BSB since FF1 is the only realm I don't have a medica in, but there's a realm or two I only have an old SSB medica for, so I might do one of those instead. Going to let the ideas germinate til the last minute probably.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Terra USB! Just need to figure out which BSB to choose.

Someone on reddit is suggesting Rem or Ace. Rem has a holy magic attack with a self heal tacked on which apparently allows her to solo a future superboss on auto attack, Ace has an instant cast fire magic attack with party PBlink.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah that one Reddit post has me seriously considering Ace
I tried to sub 30 Isgebind and even with triple casting Vivi I'm 2 seconds short. Problem as usual with magic teams is only having two decent fire spells (Meltdown & Chain Firaga) and Vivi kind of wants to equip both, so I had the secondary DPS (Papalymo) using Firaga to build gauge until the BSB commands were aviliable.

What sold me on Ace BSB is that he has White 4 and Summon 6 so he can use Valigarmanda and even bring Protect if nessesary as filler until the BSB commands are up.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Did the 500 gem pull, got 3/11 -- Tifa USB, Lulu BSB, Ovelia SSB

That's actually a really solid pull and all 3 relics are good (even Ovelia's SSB, as a mBlink medica). Problem is..... it was three dupes, so /facepalm
Silver lining is that it's +earth and +ice armors, both of which I needed more of, so whatever, I did the pull for the selection anyway.

As for my pick, I'm undecided. Here's my shortlist (and I didn't confirm these are all in the pool, some may be too new):

1. Cloud of Darkness -- faith + haste + aoe party doom seems really good for a dark mage team, letting everyone save a slot from memento and going directly into dps mode, but dark damage isn't relevant for like 6+ more months.
  2. Galuf (earth) -- I have his chain, and this would be a good dump of excess soulgauge... but I don't really have extra soulgauge on him it seems.
  3. Locke (imperil) -- same thing, I have his chain and nothing to go with it. fire imperil is supposed to be a near requirement to beat Mateus when that releases too.
  4. Strago -- en-water mage bsb that also gives a free magic blink (single target) each round? seems alright maybe
  5. Yuffie -- en-water bsb to go with her ASB that I have, but ninjas have really fallen out of the meta, so maybe not
  6. Seifer (radiant) -- I have his chain (and that's it) and elemental radiant shield + chain is a winning combo, but again, dark is not used for 6+ months
  7. Laguna -- I plan to chase his chain in 2-3 weeks, so having his en-element to pair with it is maybe alright? will I have the gauge? idk
  8. Edea -- I need more ice magic, but this is so ancient and the wind magicite is 5 months away. probably skip
  9. Garnet -- same shit, different day. another chain holder with no other soulbreaks to pair with it so this gives her something.
  10. Ignis -- this is a very powerful relic, and it's a boost/haste for a realm i have horrible synergy. I don't think it's in the pool anyway, but it if is, this is almost for sure my pick.
  11. Ace -- this wasn't on my radar at all, but it's in a realm I have virtually nothing for and you guys are hyping it. I need to read about it

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well hey hey hey, just 100 gemmed Squall USB2, after pulling his USB1 from the LD the other day.

Already have both his BSBs, his OSB, an old SSB, and his LMR. He's getting pretty complete.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Take a look at Dorgan BSB too - Imperil Earth, Boostga and Earth Boost armor in one neat package, he also gets double cast knight LM2 for Earth Saber goodness. I'm also considering Ace (lol) because I have his LMR +USB, and read somewhere that he was vital in beating one of the 5* ice magicite with his instant physical blink.