Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Chris

Potato del Grande
I auto combine everything, it's not worth min maxing. I'd guess that you'll enjoy a more powerful whip (especially with synergy) more often than needing two whips.

The one thing I never combined were those broken Halloween evasion pumpkins and I've not used them in 3 years.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Only Sinzar Sinzar posted their 33 pull results... was it that awful for everyone else? Or have a lot of you kinda given up on the game? Seems this thread is sloooow for updates anymore.

Quick Q: Is it worth MAXing out magicites stats by feeding them fodder, or stopping as soon as you inherit a passive?

If the answer is yes it's worth feeding fodder to max them out, then what is the best (most efficient) fodder for them? Lvl 99 1* ? Lvl 1 5* ? etc.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Pretty much. My pull was 2/33 useless OSBs.
Ewww, yeah that's just gross, I'm so sorry :(

5* magicites are just brutal. It's whale or die it feels like! Also, my load times on my phone have gotten so much slower these past few months. Idk if that's my phone, my wifi connection, or on DENAs end.

It's still a good quality little mobile FF game with a (now) huge swathe items and stuff to do in it... I just became comfortable with the notion of saying ta-ta to the end-game content :) Not tossing any $ into that fountain, that's for sure. My last should I? / shouldn't I? dilemma was the gem-only pick a USB draw a month ago or so. Noped right through the event and have 0 regrets.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Only Sinzar Sinzar posted their 33 pull results... was it that awful for everyone else? Or have a lot of you kinda given up on the game? Seems this thread is sloooow for updates anymore.

Quick Q: Is it worth MAXing out magicites stats by feeding them fodder, or stopping as soon as you inherit a passive?

If the answer is yes it's worth feeding fodder to max them out, then what is the best (most efficient) fodder for them? Lvl 99 1* ? Lvl 1 5* ? etc.

I posted mine, you have me on ignore? :p

5/33

D.Cecil AOSB
Yuna summon USB
Tifa Glint
Krile doublecast LMR
Ramza BSB2 - dupe

i'm relatively happy with it. don't have anything else for Cecil so the SB is a bit wasted, but it's a 6* +Dark sword so that's great. it'll be getting Rosetta Stoned. i'm a bit of a Yuna fanboy so more gear for her is good. Tifa's Glint, idk if i'll use since i have her awesome USB2, but i'm sure i'll play around with it a bit to find out for sure. and Krile i've been thinking about LDing since i use her so much (have her fire chain), but considering i already had her en-Fire LMR and now have her dualcast fire LMR, i don't think i will. maybe half-way just for stats.

Ramza BSB2 Dupe won't see much use. after combining, with FFT-synergy active, it's my seventh strongest weapon in that realm. will only ever use it if i end up bringing one of the few katana wielders that can't also use swords to an FFT battle.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Or have a lot of you kinda given up on the game? Seems this thread is sloooow for updates anymore.
I still play daily, but I'll be honest my interest has been steadily dropping. Mostly what others have said, the endgame is horrible. I cleared the first four 5* magicites, but it was not fun in the least, and when I finally won and got them on farm mode it was more of a feeling like "I'm so glad I NEVER HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN" instead of any kind of satisfaction from actually winning. The new fire magicites just came out a few days ago, and I haven't even touched them. I've started once or twice, I log in to build a team to give them a try, but then it's just an overwhelming feeling of "I seriously don't feel like dealing with this headache right now" and I instead blow some energy auto-battling through some dailies and log back out.

The rest of the game is the absolute opposite side of the spectrum, so absurdly trivial to the point of giving zero satisfaction either. Even the highest tier of weekly cid mode content, even in bad realms, is mastered first attempt with any half-assed team, and of course every difficulty under 260 is cleared in about 4 seconds, so it's also not satisfying.

I was planning to do this USB select draw and grab Aeris USB2 because it's a key relic to keep up with power creep as the new magicites keep coming in, with each one being more of a pain in the ass than the last one, but I decided screw it, I'm not spending anymore cash on the game. I'm still going to play, keeping up with events, but I might be moving more towards Vanessa's stance where I just say fuck right off to magicite battles. Not because I'm unable to win, but because I just don't feel like trying.

Sorry for the rant... sigh

Don't max them entirely because the exp curve ramps up really fast, but do try and get your primary magicites to about 80% of max inheritance stats for the stat bonuses. If you sub-30 a 4* magicite six times per week for the missions you should have tons of spare arcanite. Use that to level some same element 4* fodder and feed it for huge inheritance levels.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Also, my load times on my phone have gotten so much slower these past few months. Idk if that's my phone, my wifi connection, or on DENAs end.

you hit the clear cache button every once in awhile in FFRK right?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I just say fuck right off to magicite battles.

yeah man, i tried the lightning ones a couple times and noped right the hell out of there. it's still a decent carrot to me, but that stick is holding it way far away from me, and i don't really mind.

i've just been playing attempting to complete my whole roster and whatnot. i really would like to have a relic for every character in the game. i pulled on the WoFF banner specifically because i didn't have any Lann gear and i love that game. got his BSB in one pull, would have preferred more, but at least if i ever feel like using him i have SOMETHING for him.

speaking of the WoFF banner, my GF barely plays, but logged in the other day and pulled on it... and 5/11'd. USBs for both Lann and Reynn, plus Lann's LMR, all made me super jealous :p (then also WoL BSB and Rydia BSB but eh)

then the next day she did the 33-pull and 5/33'd... Kelger USB, Paine USB, Zack USB, Noel LMR, and Prishe BSB. then did her daily pull and got Xezat USB

real jealous lol. she always has such good luck, but NEVER plays. she probably isn't even half done with the Realm dungeons. i wonder if she could sell her account? haha

sorry for the rambling post, just feeling talkative i guess :p <3

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
btw, datamined dates for the upcoming stuff. this is why it's been slow the last couple weeks:

events.PNG

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
i was just joking :p

But you still thought it, and seeing how I would never in a million years do such a horrible thing, the shame upon you is real and deserved.

I cleared the cache and it's still slow as sludge. It's okay though, I'm used to it! Game is still worth my time for modest 'tainment, but I don't see my playtime extending post-holidays sadly. I had a gut feeling 5* magicities would be the harbinger of retirement and damn if they weren't.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Don't burn yourselves out guys, the key to this game is:
1) Completing all time limited content unless it's only for gil.
2) Burning your stamina in 2-3 ten minute daily sessions to farm orb/crystals you need.

I prided myself on beating all content ASAP and had two fails on that journey, first I couldn't do the Torment 1 Cid Missions, second I prepared very poorly for 4* Magicite and couldn't clear them for a few months (I used to only pull for support relics and not elemental DPS).

I had to let it go and understand that since those things were not time limited I could do them later (which I did). I also didn't beat the hardest Zeromus, I think I COULD have done it but it wasn't worth the time to learn it for only gil and a menu song.

So my suggestion is:
1) Dive one of those celerity characters with Instant Cast 3 and give then one of those AoE attack RMS. I use Orlandeau. This character can quickly clear easy content and dailies when you can't be bothered.

2) Set a goal on how far you can take the Torment 2 dungeons. I always get the sub 30 on the middle difficulty and attempt the 50% clear on the hardest difficulty - that's more rubies than you need. Clearing the middle difficulty is probably enough.

3) Ignore 5* Magicite but have a pulling and farming strategy for them. Elemental Chains are the #1 thing to pull for. Farm up Black Crystals for the Chain -aja spells and whatever 6* abilities your best characters need. You only NEED 4 kills of each.

4) Get your sense of satisfaction from investing in your characters. Feels good for me everytime I legend dive a character with a soulbreak and abilities which combo well with it. For example I just honed Flash Disaster and the 5* Wind/Lightning Celerity abilities, that's a nice ability combo I can use in most realms and fits in great with my legend dived Lightning and Zack.

5) Only thing you should whale for is Elarra USB on the select banner this week since it seems like it's in most magicite clears and trust me my healers suck so I'm doing this. Everything else will come to you in time - we get enough mithril and random cheap daws.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Healer lucky: Relm USB, Larsa USB, Larsa USB (now dupe)

Physical lucky: Locke ASB, Tidus Glint

Healer draw was a letdown. When I saw 3 discos I was sure I would be getting Aeris or Rosa usb.... but nope. Larsa USB is nice, but even so, it's not Aeris.

Physical draw was a win for me. I have Locke USB/CSB, so adding his arcane as a finisher is outstanding. Tidus glint is also excellent for me because I have his CSB/BSB2/LMR, but had no way to refresh his en-water during the fight, which this now fixes.

Still sad about missing Aeris though.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I saw a guys reddit post on Belias, so I figured what the hell, let me give it a whirl. Two attempts later.... I sub-30'ed Belias without actually using any water mages. Go figure. Exact team was:

Onion Knight -- Voltech, Entrust -- mUSB -- MakoMight
Tidus -- Sapphire Bullet, Powerchain -- CSB -- DrMogTeach
Alphinaud -- LunarLeviathan, Opogopo -- SSB -- Dualcast Summon
Palom -- Chain Waterja, Chain Waterga -- USB -- +30% Weakness Damage
Lenna -- Curada, Protectga -- USB2 -- TGM

Magicite: (main) Geosgaeno, (subs) Famfrit, Octomammoth, Quetzcotl, Evrae
RW: Wall

Video: Belias sub-30 clear

I had to tweak it some because I don't have Aeris, but Lenna's USB2 worked decently enough. I also don't have Kraken anymore since I fused it into a 5* magicite... so I put Geos in the primary slot instead, which lets me keep Belias in savage mode for most of the encounter.

Gotta be honest, I'm surprised this worked as well as it did. Doesn't feel like doing three more kills to finish maxing a Belias will be too painful. Glad I managed to beat this, because I was planning to pull on Strago's chain when it comes back in a few weeks, but now I can safely skip that banner.

I gave one try to Phoenix too and got demolished. I'll have to browse around to see what kind of teams people are using.

I also realize the irony of me working on magicite fights a day after bitching at how bad they are, but after seeing that reddit post it inspired me.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
ah sorry, Yuffie BSB is a dupe and I didn't count it. Eistinien's is also a dupe, I just didn't realize it until I went to combine Yuffie's.
so 7/33 or 5/33 :p