Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Only had enough for 1 realm banner so i tried FF7 banner since it has 3 chains I don't have, and I managed to pulled Zack Chain! Wind Element is at least semi covered (still going to try for Alphanaud in a few weeks). Was happy so I decided to pull the 500 gem banner... got shite for that. Decided to selected FFX because of Tidus' Water Sword - I had like 10 5* rosetta items that needed to be cleared from my inventory so it worked out great.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Did the Full Throttle draw and it went pretty well:

Krile USB
Cecil USB2 (dupe)
Morrow LMR
Garnet SSB

For the selection I went with Type-0 because I need more options in that realm. Deuce was a dupe, but both Ace OSB/BSB were new to go with his USB I got tonight.

I went from having almost no fire mages to having too many in one day. Guess that's a good problem to have. Really wish I had Krile's dualcast LMR.... sucks I missed it when doing 6 or 7 pulls chasing Bartz ASB since it was also on that banner.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Jackpot on full throttle, got Strago CSB.

I think that's the single most important item in the game at the moment, since the 5* magic fire magicite coming soon is going to be absolutly awful given how few water mages there are and how shitty their SBs are.

Managed to clear the 4* fire magicite with it so pretty happy. Also farmed only black crystals during the fest so I think I can hone Chain Waterja fairly high right away too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Don't have the mythril for all of them yet... And not sure what I'm going to pick for my Full Throttle selection. There were only three sets that didn't contain a dupe for me... Was about to pick 10 but then did the Realm draw for 10 first and pulled the Yuna relic that's in the select set. Which leaves the FF12 set (but meh on Vaan relics in today's meta) and FFT set. I already have Beatrix's BSB and OSB, so the Agrias relics in that set still leave her inferior to my Beatrix for an imperil-OSB knight combo. Tho my only heal in FFT is Ovelia's SSB, so a BSB would be nice.

Type-0 is tempting because Ace is the only character in any of the sets that I currently have zero relics for.

FF1 is tempting because I have WoL chain, and have been having a hard time with Hades. Fitting that into my strat would require a lot of entrusting going to him instead of Orlandeau OSB, tho, who seems to be the best DPS choice for the fight for me so far...

2 is out, already have the OSB and Minwu BSB.

3 is eh, I don't have either Luneth relic but he's pretty lackluster in current meta.

4, I already have Cecil's en-Element BSB and his AOSB, so the OSB on top is eh. Tho again my only healer relic in 4 is an SSB, making the BSB tempting.

5 is absolutely out, already have the Bartz relics and Lenna's USB2.

6 is out, have all three.

7 is out, I already have Cloud USB and all three of his BSBs, and bar-dark on that Aerith BSB is pretty meh.

8, already have the Squall relics, but only have Selphie's SSB for a media in 8, still, probably no go here...

9, only the Zidane BSB is new to me, but don't see myself ever using it over his USB

10, already mentioned once.... I have Tidus' BSB1 and CSB, so idk how much the OSB and BSB2 would really add.

11, I only have the Ayame BSB, but have Aphmau USB

12 already mentioned

13, I have the Vanille BSB. I have Lightning dualcast LMR but only old SSBs to go with it. This is a maybe.

14, I have both the BSBs, don't think Papalymo OSB would bring much to the game for me

15, already have all three

FFT, all new to me, would be my best medica for the realm. Already have Agrias LMR, but again, have equivalent relics for Beatrix and have Beatrix LDd, so Agrias would just be second rate Beatrix still.

T-0, Ace stuff is totally new to me. Have the Deuce BSB already.

I'm almost thinking I should have saved the $5. I didn't look at the sets before deciding to pull, didn't realize how many dupes I have among the selection.

I 1/11d the pull prtion, got Barbiccia BSB, which is my first relic for her. It's a dumb goal from a powergamer perspective, but part of me wants a relic for every character in the game, for collectionst purposes. That desire is making mean lean towards picking the T-0 stuff.

Sorry for the long post.

Well, I can safely cross out Type-0 -- just did the Realm draw for T-0 and pulled Ace USB and LMR.

Gonna keep pulling on the Realm draws before I pick my Full Throttle, just in case. Dumped my mythril into the FF4 Dark Chain banner so I am just pulling every time I get back up to 15 mythril...

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just pulled on the Torment realms I don't have the D??? on 50% health (6 & 7), the next Torment realm (15) and the one I was picking on Full Throttle just in case I got those relics (10).

I'll do the rest as they get Torments and catch up on the ones I don't need when I have excess mithril.

Main thing I need now is a fire chain so very tempted to pull on 5.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hey Chris, guess what I used to sub-30 the FF15 D280 torment boss?

Ignis -- Entrust, Wrath -- no SB
Prompto -- Powerbreakdown, Fullbreak -- SSB
Palom -- Thunder stuff -- USB
Garnet -- Allegro, Protectga -- CSB
Iris -- Curada, Hastega -- BSB

Video: Deadeye D280 in 28 seconds

FF15 synergy is my worst of all, with only two relics in the whole realm. Luckily, one of them is a medica, so this worked alright.

Ignis wrathed up some gauge then entrusted it to Iris so I could get medica's going asap, then he died.

Prompto basically did nothing except debuff the bosses ATK to override his self buff, then he used his SSB for like 12k damage on the final round.

Iris healed, Garnet did buffs/chain, and Palom did.... all of the damage.

These torment dungeons and very exciting and different for me every 2 weeks. I look forward to the next one where I do.... the exact same thing! As long as it keeps getting me full rewards for d240/280, I'm going to keep doing it!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hey Chris, guess what I used to sub-30 the FF15 D280 torment boss?

Ignis -- Entrust, Wrath -- no SB
Prompto -- Powerbreakdown, Fullbreak -- SSB
Palom -- Thunder stuff -- USB
Garnet -- Allegro, Protectga -- CSB
Iris -- Curada, Hastega -- BSB

Video: Deadeye D280 in 28 seconds

FF15 synergy is my worst of all, with only two relics in the whole realm. Luckily, one of them is a medica, so this worked alright.

Ignis wrathed up some gauge then entrusted it to Iris so I could get medica's going asap, then he died.

Prompto basically did nothing except debuff the bosses ATK to override his self buff, then he used his SSB for like 12k damage on the final round.

Iris healed, Garnet did buffs/chain, and Palom did.... all of the damage.

These torment dungeons and very exciting and different for me every 2 weeks. I look forward to the next one where I do.... the exact same thing! As long as it keeps getting me full rewards for d240/280, I'm going to keep doing it!
Haha I'm very impressed! Are you getting any D??? rewards though? Other than 15 which I've not had time to try yet, I've got the 50% rewards on all of them except the two AoE ones (6 and 7).

The D280 sub 30 is good practice for honing your realm team to have enough DPS to avoid Incubus Dead End on the final difficulty, I've 4* and 5* dived a bunch of characters I wouldn't normally have to get that sub 30 which I found really fun.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Only got some D?? rewards from ff5, haven't tried any others (yet). I can probably get some rewards from a few others too, but a lot are a definite nope due to lack of synergy.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ok FF15 Torment was the easiest one for me, nearly got the D??? 50% on my first try but made a mistake on healing.

Just used a bunch of SSBs for the most part. Key things to have are Iris USB and Gladiolus SSB.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Mastered the D300 train battle with:

Selphie -- Curada -- USB2
Laguna -- Frost Offering -- CSB
Squall -- Snowspell -- USB2
Ayame -- Hailstorm -- BSB
Tyro -- MagicBreakdown, AfflictionBreak -- USB3

Magicite: Wendigo
RW: Vanille USB

Video: Phantom Train D300

Wasn't too bad with an astra RW to open the fight, then an astra medica + affliction break to keep it up from there. Everyone on the team wore status resist accessories to help.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
How does the slow work in the fft torment fight? The time I mastered the d240 he never used it and I dont know what I did differently.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
How does the slow work in the fft torment fight? The time I mastered the d240 he never used it and I dont know what I did differently.

It's just used on X turn in each health phase as far as I know.

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Guide with his exact AI can be found here: FFT Torment: Tyranny of the Impure General Information + Boss Tips - Final Fantasy Record Keeper Message Board for iOS (iPhone/iPad) - GameFAQs

The slow is done on turn3 of phase1, phase2, and phase3, then on turn6 of phase4.

Each phase is 20% health. Status resist accessories don't work in torment, so your options to deal with slow are astra, or just re-casting haste.

If you never saw it in D240, that means your DPS was high enough to just skip it (as in, you were dealing more than 20% of the bosses health every 3 turns).

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok, thanks. Yeah, I had some double casts in the beginning of that clear and must've kept rolling from there. I got orlandeus USB recently and I had his lmr already so he is pretty disgusting in a good way.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Fire Magicites!

Got Expert on Pheonix with:
Tidus CBS/USB
Bartz USB/Water BSB
Rosa USB with Thunder God's and Wrath
Tyro USB and Wrath/Entrust
Shelke with Wrath/Entrust

Both DPS with water boost weapon/armor, full crystal water, 5*/6* water abilities and damage RMs. All fully legend dived. Max inheritied 5* water magicite. I did also use Bartz and Tidus OSBs but I think only one of those is needed once to break savage mode while your magicite is cooling down.

Tidus and Bartz get one entrust each at the start to get both their SBs going, then the rest goes to Rosa, try to time it to blink away Meltdown. The boss does a lot of weaker double attacks and fast attacks so keeping up two SBs was possible.

Not tried the magic one yet, all the reddit clears I saw yesterday were weird and didn't use water mages, I have water mages so that's not helpful!

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Grats!

I've been busy with other stuff, so I probably won't get into the new magicites until this weekend. I thought they were due on the 20'th of this month.... ahh well.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
5/33

D.Cecil AOSB
Yuna summon USB
Tifa Glint
Krile doublecast LMR
Ramza BSB2 - dupe

i'm relatively happy with it. don't have anything else for Cecil so the SB is a bit wasted, but it's a 6* +Dark sword so that's great. it'll be getting Rosetta Stoned. i'm a bit of a Yuna fanboy so more gear for her is good. Tifa's Glint, idk if i'll use since i have her awesome USB2, but i'm sure i'll play around with it a bit to find out for sure. and Krile i've been thinking about LDing since i use her so much (have her fire chain), but considering i already had her en-Fire LMR and now have her dualcast fire LMR, i don't think i will. maybe half-way just for stats.

Ramza BSB2 Dupe won't see much use. after combining, with FFT-synergy active, it's my seventh strongest weapon in that realm. will only ever use it if i end up bringing one of the few katana wielders that can't also use swords to an FFT battle.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
4/33:

General Leo's USB
Krile's USB (dupe)
Maria's LMR
Aranea's LMR

Leo's USB seems decent enough, except I'm already finished with needing earth damage. Same thing with Maria's LMR, which is also great.... if earth mattered to me anymore.

Aranea LMR is worthless because it's her only relic, and Krile USB dupe is.... well, a dupe. I fused it with the previous dupe because I figured who can use whips besides her. Then I realized Onion could have used it, so I tossed away a second 6* +fire mage weapon for no good reason.

Not a good night for me!