Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I've only got one decent +holy weapon (Saintly Excal+), let me post my teams for 3* holy/dark.
Leon USB
Seifer USB
Seph BSB2
OK pUSB
Deuce BSB
View attachment 179972
Oldman OSB
Marche USB BSB
Ramza BSB2
OK BSB
Yshtola BSB
View attachment 179973

You probably are hitting the ATK softcap with just one of your boostgas, second one is probably redundant. I forget the exact #, but it's something like 530 ATK plus Shout and you're at the cap. Try giving one Ace Striker instead so Orlandeau can potentially get the SB guage to get two OSBs out before Black Fang.

Also, where's your Protectga?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Oldman OSB
Marche USB BSB
Ramza BSB2
OK BSB
Yshtola BSB

You can sub-30 with that. I built a team exactly with those units and did so with zero magicite equipped (so you should do way better with some holy magicite equipped for the passives). Exact team I used based on your screenshot and relics was:

Ramza -- Saint Cross -- BSB2 -- LMR + LM2 -- MakoMight
Onion -- Entrust, Wrath -- no soulbreak -- LMR only -- DrMogTeach
Orlandeau -- Assault Saber -- OSB -- no LM -- +30% w/ sword
Yshtola -- Curada, Protectga -- BSB -- LM1 + LM2 -- GatheringStorm
Marche -- Guardbringer, Divine Cross -- LM1 -- +30% w/ sword

Video:
Here's the actions of the units:

Ramza -- BSB2 on turn 1, then command 1 every round, re-cast BSB2 when Onion gives him a bar
Onion -- Entrust Marche on turn 1, wrath once, Entrust Orlandeau on turn 3, then wrath enough to entrust Ramza so he can re-fresh bsb2
Orlandeau -- Assault Sabre -> OSB -> Assault sabre until OSB is ready, then OSB -> repeat
Yshtola -- Wall RW -> Protectga -> Curada every round, bsb if needed (I didn't need it)
Marche -- USB on turn 1, then Divine Cross -> Guardbringer every turn, refresh USB around 15 seconds

Collect loot. This cleared it in about 24 seconds (skipped all fangs). With some 3* holy magicite to boost dps it should be more like a 20 second clear.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Turn order is really important at the start of that^ fight, Ao- Ao- you might need to rearrange your units. And if you're not using Party Order instead of ATB Order, go to the Config menu and change it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
In other news, I ready have 8 of the relics in the Player's Choice draw. My free pull gave me 1/11, dupe Squall BSB2.

Awesome banner if you don't have many of the relics on it tho.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Dupe ramza BSB2 :( I've got almost everything from the banner, so yet another skip

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
how many of the relics on the banner did you already have?
I'd need to see a list of the banner to answer that (cant seem to find one on reddit). I only did the free pull though, and of the relics I know were on it that I wanted, I think it was only Cloud USB, and even that is mostly obsolete these days (it's too slow for the meta).

So I guess striking out on a banner that was free doesn't matter too much. Dena removed Edge SSB from the pool, and that would have been the best item in the entire pool anyway.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'd need to see a list of the banner to answer that (cant seem to find one on reddit). I only did the free pull though, and of the relics I know were on it that I wanted, I think it was only Cloud USB, and even that is mostly obsolete these days (it's too slow for the meta).

So I guess striking out on a banner that was free doesn't matter too much. Dena removed Edge SSB from the pool, and that would have been the best item in the entire pool anyway.
Which SSB is that?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Which SSB is that?
Edge SSB is Instant Cast Hastega/Party Physical Blink/Last Stand. Some USBs have that many buffs and that specific combo makes it VERY useful for lots of high difficulty fights. Some fights people are using Edge with an Entruster to solo heal, for example Ixion 4* Magicite or even some of the 5* Magicites.

Ninjas can be on Magical or Physical teams and it also slots in nicely with the second generation of elemental chains which give a large attack or magic boost, something people used to get from Onion Knight USBs which also gave the Hastega.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'd need to see a list of the banner to answer that
Zach CSB
Cloud USB
Orlandeau USB
Orlandeau OSB
Squall BSB2
Cloud BSB2
Terra BSB2
Ramza BSB2
Tidus BSB2
Tidus LMR
Onion LMR
Noctis LMR
Terra LMR
Noctis SSB

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
<Relic List>

Dupes:
Zach CSB
Orlandeau OSB
Squall BSB2
Cloud BSB2
Ramza BSB2
Tidus BSB2
Tidus LMR
Onion LMR

Not dupes, good relics:
Cloud USB
Orlandeau USB

Not dupes, bad relics:
Terra BSB2
Noctis LMR
Terra LMR (good if you have her usb, but I don't)
Noctis SSB

So yeah, I only had a 2/14 chance of getting anything worth it.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dupes:
Zach CSB
Orlandeau OSB
Squall BSB2
Cloud BSB2
Ramza BSB2
Tidus BSB2
Tidus LMR
Onion LMR

Not dupes, good relics:
Cloud USB
Orlandeau USB

Not dupes, bad relics:
Terra BSB2
Noctis LMR
Terra LMR (good if you have her usb, but I don't)
Noctis SSB

So yeah, I only had a 2/14 chance of getting anything worth it.
I can imagine you using Garnet&Porom in the FF7 and FFT torments even if you had those Cloud/Cid relics!

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I can imagine you using Garnet&Porom in the FF7 and FFT torments even if you had those Cloud/Cid relics!

You made me think about Torments a bit, so I figured why not make a real attempt at my first D?? torment. I picked FF5 because it's my best realm. Didn't full clear it, but I did 78% damage, which still earned me a big chunk of rewards:

pic.jpg

Ran out of time in phase 4 (2% short) and got the auto-lose attack (Incubus Dead End). Running out of hones on Bartz was the problem (he was using normal attack for last 3 rounds), but also I should have been mixing his USB's instead of only using USB1. I could improve that clear, but meh, without a dps USB for Krile or Faris I won't be able to actually kill him (everyone was out of hones at that point, was relying on BSB commands). Team was:

Lenna -- Curada, Hastega -- USB2
Krile -- Meltdown, BardProtect -- BSB2 (imperil fire)
Bartz -- Blastspell, Blazing Quad -- USB1
Galuf -- FiresWithin, Dispel -- BSB2 (imperil fire)
Faris -- Ruby Spark, ThiefRevenge -- BSB2

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just completed 3* dive of every character and got lv99 on them all last week.

Turns out that Guy is the worst character in Final Fantasy history, he was the last one to be maxed out!

Amano_Guy.jpg

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
1: WoLight USB, Sarah LMR, Garland LMR
2: Emperor USB, Scott LMR, Guy LMR
3: Arc USB, CoD BSB
4: Cecil USB2
5: Bartz Glint, Bartz BSB (wind), Kelger LMR
6: Sabin OSB, Terra BSB2, Kefka BSB2, Kefka LMR
7: Zack CSB, Yuffie Glint
8: Selphie USB, Fujiin Glint, Zell BSB
9: Quina USB, Marcus BSB
10: Yuna USB2, Jecht USB
11: Lion LMR, Lion LMR
12: Balthier OSB
13: Sazh BSB
14: Minfilia BSB
15: Gladiolus BSB
FFT: Ramza LMR2
T0: Nine USB, Ace USB

Some of that is dupes, and some may have actually been USB2 or BSB2 or whatever, idk but that's my list of realm draws.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Don't have the mythril for all of them yet... And not sure what I'm going to pick for my Full Throttle selection. There were only three sets that didn't contain a dupe for me... Was about to pick 10 but then did the Realm draw for 10 first and pulled the Yuna relic that's in the select set. Which leaves the FF12 set (but meh on Vaan relics in today's meta) and FFT set. I already have Beatrix's BSB and OSB, so the Agrias relics in that set still leave her inferior to my Beatrix for an imperil-OSB knight combo. Tho my only heal in FFT is Ovelia's SSB, so a BSB would be nice.

Type-0 is tempting because Ace is the only character in any of the sets that I currently have zero relics for.

FF1 is tempting because I have WoL chain, and have been having a hard time with Hades. Fitting that into my strat would require a lot of entrusting going to him instead of Orlandeau OSB, tho, who seems to be the best DPS choice for the fight for me so far...

2 is out, already have the OSB and Minwu BSB.

3 is eh, I don't have either Luneth relic but he's pretty lackluster in current meta.

4, I already have Cecil's en-Element BSB and his AOSB, so the OSB on top is eh. Tho again my only healer relic in 4 is an SSB, making the BSB tempting.

5 is absolutely out, already have the Bartz relics and Lenna's USB2.

6 is out, have all three.

7 is out, I already have Cloud USB and all three of his BSBs, and bar-dark on that Aerith BSB is pretty meh.

8, already have the Squall relics, but only have Selphie's SSB for a media in 8, still, probably no go here...

9, only the Zidane BSB is new to me, but don't see myself ever using it over his USB

10, already mentioned once.... I have Tidus' BSB1 and CSB, so idk how much the OSB and BSB2 would really add.

11, I only have the Ayame BSB, but have Aphmau USB

12 already mentioned

13, I have the Vanille BSB. I have Lightning dualcast LMR but only old SSBs to go with it. This is a maybe.

14, I have both the BSBs, don't think Papalymo OSB would bring much to the game for me

15, already have all three

FFT, all new to me, would be my best medica for the realm. Already have Agrias LMR, but again, have equivalent relics for Beatrix and have Beatrix LDd, so Agrias would just be second rate Beatrix still.

T-0, Ace stuff is totally new to me. Have the Deuce BSB already.

I'm almost thinking I should have saved the $5. I didn't look at the sets before deciding to pull, didn't realize how many dupes I have among the selection.

I 1/11d the pull prtion, got Barbiccia BSB, which is my first relic for her. It's a dumb goal from a powergamer perspective, but part of me wants a relic for every character in the game, for collectionst purposes. That desire is making mean lean towards picking the T-0 stuff.

Sorry for the long post.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
1: WoLight USB, Sarah LMR, Garland LMR
5: Bartz Glint, Bartz BSB (wind), Kelger LMR
6: Sabin OSB, Terra BSB2, Kefka BSB2, Kefka LMR
7: Zack CSB, Yuffie Glint
11: Lion LMR, Lion LMR

Some of that is dupes, and some may have actually been USB2 or BSB2 or whatever, idk but that's my list of realm draws.
Is Zack CSB new to you? I seem to remember you not having that and wanting it. Or did you finally get that recently?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Is Zack CSB new to you? I seem to remember you not having that and wanting it. Or did you finally get that recently?
It's a dupe, I got Zack CSB from the parade draws during festival. I went through the relic list and here's my updated draw list with dupes removed. These are all new relics for me from tonight:

1: Sarah LMR, Garland LMR
5: Kelger LMR
6: Sabin OSB, Terra BSB2
7: Yuffie Glint
11: Lion LMR

I'm not sure if these are USB1 or USB2 -- Arc (offensive holy usb), Emperor (imperil earth usb), Selphie (astra+reraise medica), Jecht (en-fire), Nine (imperil wind), and Ace (en-fire).

Edit: As for the pick draw, I'd pick FF0. Deuce is a dupe, but now with Ace USB, I wouldn't mind grabbing his osb/bsb to make him better. Besides, everything else is 2-3 dupes in the picks.

Last edited: