Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Hmmm been taking it a lot slower recently. Haven’t tried the fire magicites since I need a few more crystals for that R4 sapphire bullet. Stamina’s been going to waste.

Mustered some mythril but got a bunch of weird stuff:
33 pull: ignus csb (finally) and lmr, Locke LMR
Physical: DK Cecil USB, haucesomethingffxiv guy’s lmr, celes bsb1
Magic: ashe aosb dupe (damnit)
Healer: ovelia usb

Debating on whether to do the usb pull tbh. If I do it’ll likely be for OK mUSB.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Double post but I tried Phoenix a few times with the team and managed to do it sub30. Team:

Tidus: Sapphire Bullet R4 | CSB, BSB2, OSB | +Water RM
Wakka: Sapphire Shot R4 | USB1, BSB2 | Mako Might
Bartz: Stormspell Strike R4 | USB1, Water BSB, AOSB (Didn't use it) | +Katana RM [used Edge katana]
Tyro: Wrath / Entrust | USB3 | DMT
Elarra: Curada R5 | USB | TGM

737A0A4B-D094-4446-A3C0-BDEA31C50921.png

Elarra used her USB every 1-2 turns, with Tyro raw entrusting her for the most part. A really weird fight where you get so much SB gauge. I want to say that Wakka's SB helped a little in mitigation (gives pentabreak + FB) but honestly couldn't really tell... his ability to imperil though is pretty good... Would recommend diving him if you have his USB1 because he's one of those Brave / Vitality mote character which for the most part long time players should have extras.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hmmm been taking it a lot slower recently. Haven’t tried the fire magicites since I need a few more crystals for that R4 sapphire bullet. Stamina’s been going to waste.

Mustered some mythril but got a bunch of weird stuff:
33 pull: ignus csb (finally) and lmr, Locke LMR
Physical: DK Cecil USB, haucesomethingffxiv guy’s lmr, celes bsb1
Magic: ashe aosb dupe (damnit)
Healer: ovelia usb

Debating on whether to do the usb pull tbh. If I do it’ll likely be for OK mUSB.
Be careful with that, I think it's becoming obselete in favour of gen 2 CSBs.

I only use him if I don't have the newest chain.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Be careful with that, I think it's becoming obselete in favour of gen 2 CSBs.

I only use him if I don't have the newest chain.

It is a little late since I'm done farming earth but having a chain is better than not! My only Gen 2 chain is Laguna's CSB but you're right, the difference in power between Gen1 and Gen2 is pretty absurd.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just got around to mage LD

Screenshot_20181119-123558.png

No dupes :) already had a pretty stacked Terra and Ashe both too

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My synergy in ff14 is decent, so I figured I'd go with a realm party for this torment. Mastered the D280 in 29 seconds with:

Yda -- Fires Within -- USB
Alphinaud -- LunarLeviathan -- SSB
Yshtola -- Curada, Hastega -- BSB
Minfilia -- Wrath, MagicBreakdown -- SSB
Papalymo -- Chain Firaja -- OSB

I could upload the video if anyone actually watches them.

Was rough, had two dead at the end (Papalymo died super early, which is why I barely sub-30'ed it). It worked though, so good enough for me.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
pic.jpg

I love Bartz. Both 5* fire magicites mastered now. Team for Phoenix was:

Shelke -- wrath, entrust
Tidus -- Sapphire Bullet -- CSB, BSB2, Glint (and LMR)
Bartz -- Stormspell -- USB1, USB2
Elarra -- LunarLeviathan, Shellga -- USB
Onion -- MagicBreakdown, Entrust -- pUSB

Shelke wraths twice and feeds Tidus, then next round entrusts Bartz, which gets both the DPS online.
Elarra has MakoMight and she starts with Shellga, then she waits until the 3rd nuke then uses USB, then she uses Lunar Leviathan once (for more SB meter).

From there, Shelke + Onion feed all their gauge the rest of the fight to Elarra, and Elarra uses her USB every.... single.... damned.... round. Onion does have to refresh his pUSB once though around 15 seconds.

This fight is so dumb. Requires literally an instant medica every single turn (on top of her Regenga effect) to survive. I had to hone entrust to rank 4 for this fight.

The upside is that means everyone has permanent quickcast from Elarra's USB.

If I had Tidus USB this could be sub-30, but.... I don't have it.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Yea it's a weird fight. I tried with Aerith USB and actually did worse than Elarra. That said you don't really need Shelke - after 2 casts of 6* ability both bartz and Tidus should be able to use their SBs, which is really 1 turn of missed damage since the first turn's damage mostly gets healed. Better to replace her with a DPS imo, and they will be able to use their SB under Elarra's quicken effect which should help the timing.

For my team Elarra used the RM that gives SB gauge whenever you take damage - my tyro did a raw entrusted to her on the 3rd turn allowing her to cast her USB if she holds her 2nd turn. A bit riskier since I only have 1 entruster.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only Sinzar Sinzar posted their 33 pull results... was it that awful for everyone else? Or have a lot of you kinda given up on the game? Seems this thread is sloooow for updates anymore.

Quick Q: Is it worth MAXing out magicites stats by feeding them fodder, or stopping as soon as you inherit a passive?

If the answer is yes it's worth feeding fodder to max them out, then what is the best (most efficient) fodder for them? Lvl 99 1* ? Lvl 1 5* ? etc.
Hey, I still lurk too!

In the 33x pull I got Josef usb. 2xphysical lucky draw gave me Tidus usb and Locke and Cloud glint. Can't even remember the mage, and healer draw gave me Aria bsb.
But then today's daily draw netted me OK's usb armor and has +water damage on it so that was a pleasant surprise.

After farming Isgebind for awhile, whom I one shot my first time in I finally moved on to tiamat and two shot him so I was like screw this and just knocked earth, lightning, and water out over the next day or so. Haven't gone back to farm them all just yet though. Been clearing more realm and record dungeons and my pool of characters not lvl 99 is growing small.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I went for the ff14 draw because all but one of the 6* relics are great:

pic.jpg

All of the 5* relics are worthless (Papalymo LMR was dupe, and Minfilia is trash tier), but the Papalymo USB is really good. I was worried about my magical fire options for Manticore next month, but now with Papalymo USB/OSB/LMR and Krile USB, along with Locke's chain, I should be alright.

My main goal was Alphinaud's chain because supposedly Adamantoise is a hard fight, but it's still a ways off, so not going to pull again and risk being trolled by Thancred's relics.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Belias fight is a huge pita... I kept trying sinzar’s comp but berserk kept screwing me so I did some modifications. Wins like 40% of the time, but since I’ve farmed 5 more wont have to see his ugly mug anymore
3557735C-CD53-4ECA-A317-D2C70F735964.png

One of the run was sub 30 but honestly it was due to some lucky double / triple procs:

Elarra: Curada/allegro, usb, thundergods wrath
Palom: Chain Waterja r4/ chain waterga r5,usb, exploit weakness
Rydia: lunar leviathan r4/ogopogo r5, bsb2, ace striker
Tyro: voltech, power breakdown, usb1, usb3, DMT
Tidus: sapphire bullet/power chain, csb,osb, MM

Famfrit magicite. 5/7 would not doagain.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I see why you were having problems Healthfood....

You're using Palom's terrible wardrobe record.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yunalesca torment took me two tries to find a working strat for D280, but I got it in 24 seconds with:

Tidus -- Sapphire Bullet -- BSB2
Yuna -- Curada -- USB1
Garnet -- Allegro, Shellga -- CSB
Palom -- Chain Thundaja, Voltech -- USB
Wakka -- Entrust, Wrath

Video: Yunalesca D280 in 24 sec

I had to feed Yuna soulgauge constantly with Wakka so she could use her USB1 like 3 or 4 times in a 24 second fight just to survive, and last stand still activated on most units multiple times.

I swear, if anyone is on the fence about what USB to buy from the dream selection before it closes in 3 days, and you already have the supermeta items like Elarra or Onion, then buying Palom's USB is the easiest pick ever. What an overpowered little midget.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Arghhh...bought a pull to get god wall and the gems haven't been added to my account, like two hours now.
Got siren down 2nd attempt, hades tho. Been working on him and things fall apart at about 20% when he does the second status aoe. I have no holy chain or else I could probably kill him before then.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Hades is such a bitch. And all the 4* dark magicites he drops are kind of lame, even. Awful fight.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I got him, but going to be a long time before I farm him. I just wanted to unlock 5*. Originally had Delita, tcg, aerith, shelke, and ok after getting the pattern down swapped delita and aerith for WoL and larsa. Wasn't sure larsa solo healing would do it for me, but we barely got the job done, tcg ended up dieing towards the end and wol would have died and I wouldn't have gotten the kill yet if not for his record sphere last stand.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I never did get the gems I purchased yesterday and I got a confirmation e-mail and its on my cc statement. Is there any recourse or do I dispute the charges with my bank if I really wanted to not get shafted?