Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
It ain't beating 5* magi's that's for sure, but it's still a milestone nonetheless:

View attachment 185056

View attachment 185057

All characters (even core) lvl 99 and all Record Materia collected. What a bitch that was, but it's done and I can retire happily (not that I am just yet, just that I could happily LoL).
Yeah I've been playing since the start and only just managed this, it's real relief being able to focus on farming crystals instead of exp.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The D280 Meltgemini FF9 torment took a bunch of tries to sub-30 for all rewards... what a pain. What ended up working was:

Garnet -- Valigarmanda, Allegro -- CSB
Palom -- Chain Thundaja, Chain Thundaga -- USB
Lenna -- Curada, Hastega -- USB2
Eiko -- UltraCure, Shellga -- BSB
Quina -- Wrath, Entrust

Video: D280 Meltgemini 26 seconds

Survival was the big problem here. Solution was to run 2 healers + entruster to feed Lenna for her last stand medica.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Finding these Torments hard now, it was always improving DPS to get a sub 30 but now it's about improving healing and survivability with the DPS side being easy.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Guess this is indicative to what a slimy casual I've become but the new -Stamina Fully Restored- notifications sent to my phone is both simultaneously helpful and annoying.

First time it popped up I thought it was a gift from the Gods, but nah... just a reminder that I'm lazy with the app.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Pulled Serah's chain from the 5 mythril FF13 banner.

Now I have three ice chains, lol. Rinoa, Snow, and Serah.

This is only my second gen2 chain (other is Garnet) so that's good.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Not good. Ice AND Wind Magicite dropped today and I don't have a fire chain to get started, Pheonix doesn't seem to break the enrage :/

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I decided to wait until after the festival to bother with the new magicites. I think I'm ready for both right now, but I figure maybe I'll land something from the banners to make it easier on myself so why not wait.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I decided to wait until after the festival to bother with the new magicites. I think I'm ready for both right now, but I figure maybe I'll land something from the banners to make it easier on myself so why not wait.
I REALLY need a Fire Chain, I tried them with a fire machinist (I dived Cid (XIV) for his imperil fire SSB, what the fuck) and even with max imperil the magicite wasn't going over 9999 but I think the DPS was probably good enough for a slow 1 minute clear (people have done it on youtube). Hopefully my hones last.

The main problem was the healing even though the bosses didn't seem to hit as hard, I was using Ellara USB but I think the fire fights all sap to purposefully counter her - she's been pretty lacklustre so far actually I'm getting more use out of Rosa (MBlink) and Selphie (Last Stand) USBs. I'l probably try again with Rosa healing.

Annoyingly I've got both gen 1 Ice chains so I'm good to go for the Wind bosses...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And the Regenega might not be the best feature of it, but it definitely still is pretty damn great...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
FFZ Queen USB
FFT Orlandu BSB
15 Prompto LMR
14 Estinien USB
13 Vanille BSB2
12 Vaan LMR2
11 Aphmau LMR
10 Tidus BSB2 dupe
9 Eiko LMR
8 Irvine LMR
7 Rufus BSB
6 Terra BSB2
5 Exdeath LMR
4 Palom USB
3 Aria LMR dupe
2 Emperor BSB1
1 Master LMR

Exdeath USB2 and Lulu USB from the USB lucky draw.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
0: Queen OSB
T: Ovelia BSB
15: Noctis Glint
14: Papalymo LMR (dupe)
13: Noel LMR
12: Fran USB2
11: Aphmau LMR, Curilla BSB (dupe)
10: Auron LMR
9: Freya BSB
8: Fujiin Glint (dupe)
7: Yuffie Glint (dupe)
6: Strago CSB
5: Gilgamesh OSB
4: Golbez LMR
3: Desch USB
2: Firion USB (dupe)
1: WoLight CSB

Ultra Lucky: 1/11 -- Noel USB

My full parade draws and the lucky USB draw. Everything was either for content I already finished (like Strago CSB), dupes, or terrible. Noel USB as an ice relic is somewhat alright, since I still need to do Syldra. Still, I want a refund ;(

Also, unrelated, but why does this forum have to go full retard on holidays. I guess the obnoxious snowflakes are supposed to be funny, but it's just disruptive.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was sorta expecting some jealousy over me getting palom usb from the parade. Maybe I'll get some now that I've made a point of bringing it up.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Got Firions' Brave USB on the lucky draw, it's my first one!

Looks pretty good.

I got that on the FF2 RoP draw. And it does indeed look pretty useful, three element coverage. Holy seems like it's be worthless on it, but I also have his old en-Holy USB, so maybe it'd be viable for me?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I was sorta expecting some jealousy over me getting palom usb from the parade. Maybe I'll get some now that I've made a point of bringing it up.

I've drawn three chains in the last couple weeks -- Serah, Vincent, and Strago. I feel lucky enough. :)

Still no dark chain, but I've now got multiple chain options for every element but Earth and Wind.

I really should try 5* magicites again, just haven't felt the desire to bang my head against that wall yet.