Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LOTR draw last night yielded Queen's awakening relic.

The SB itself is okay, I was more surprised they have awakening relics in the list at all. Good luck, I hope you guys get some as the days go by!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haven't pulled on every LOTR draw, but the ones I have had all been crappy dupes; until this morning when I pulled Strago's USB which has water radiant shield and I have his chain and both lmr's. I'm going to have to finally put my time in on Belial.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
<-- Lucky Girl

heythere.jpg

This was the 500 gem pull. I was floored when this happened... so happy! Still have yet to pick a relic from the selection pool so... any standouts that I should consider?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Figured I'd post the grand total of my realm draws and the recent stuff. I'm skipping the rest of this fest, or MAYBE a single pull on B4

0 -- jack USB (deliverance)
tac -- alma USB (sacred barrier)
15 -- ignis BSB (stalwart cook)
14 -- minfilia Glint (dupe)
13 -- raines USB2 (wings of despair)
12 -- vayne OSB (dupe)
11 -- aphmau USB (dupe)
10 -- auron BSB (dupe)
9 -- vivi OSB (life's torch)
8 -- rinoa Arcane (angel wing comet), seifer Arcane (forbidden bloodfeast)
7 -- rufus BSB (president's scorn)
6 -- cyan USB (dupe)
5 -- faris CSB (dupe)
4 -- palom Arcane (extreme thunder)
3 -- cloud of darkness USB (dupe)
2 -- leon Glint (force of darkness)
1 -- warrior of light CSB (dupe)

physical lucky: seifer USB (knight of destiny), vaan USB2 (dupe)
magical lucky: garnet USB (secret bloodline)
arcane lucky: skip
wonder draw: firion USB (dupe), lann OSB (mega mirage zantetsuken)
40 draw: ovelia USB (holy magic curaja), lulu USB (abaddon blizzaja), basch USB (exemplar of honor), squall Glint (fated aura), fran BSB (thundering hail), rosa BSB (dupe)

daily: gordon BSB (egil's blaze), lenna Glint+ (tycoons protection), wol SSB (arc slash), seven BSB (diving strike)

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm picking Sara bUSB as my 500g pick

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Tyro's Awakening! I don't have his USB4 or Ignis BSB so it's hopefully just what I need to clear 4 more Odins, I think the crit fixing is just what I need to break the enrages.

Already done Wind weak so hoping for Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning and Dark weak being possible now given my other Awakenings are in those elements.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I got Zack's awakening. Already had Zidane's Awakening for wind stuff, and Zack is my physical wind chain holder, so hmmmm.... Nice but definitely making me think more than some other ones would.

Also today I got Hope and Garnet's USBs with elemental damage reflect, but maybe they're newer because they both have pretty decent offensive effects in addition to the reflect. I also have Garnet's lightning chain, but this time I also have Shantotto's lightning chain, as well as some other good stuff for Shantotto. Now Garnet and Shantotto can go back and forth refreshing the chain so they can squeeze in their other SBs too. Should be fun. :)

Picked Gilgamesh's Brave for my select. Total ill-advised narrowly useful pick -- I'm so close to aceing the FFV torment, this should put me over the edge.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got my 2nd Odin clear. Once I got the right team I did it first time:
Screenshot_20191001-085133_FFRK.jpg

Aeris USB2
Ellara USB
Mustadio USB (Imperil Fire)
Vincent CSB and bUSB
Vivi AASB, USB and AOSB

Was really surprised that this team made it with only one Awakening.

Common to both my clears were:
Ellara and Aeris double healer.
The correct gen 2 chain (Zack and Vincent)
En-element Awakening with AOSB (Cloud and Vivi)
Imperil (Zack and Mustadio)

The difference was being able to fit Bartz Awakening/AOSB into the Wind team due to Zack doing double duty on Chain and Imperil, which is why I'm surprised that the Fire team made it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mustadio? Surprised arm aim works on a boss like Odin.

Picked up three awakenings so far this fest, Rinoa from realms, Tifa from 40, and Buttz from a yolo on fest 2. Pretty good showing even if I end up crapping out on fest 4.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Pulled the trigger on one pull for B4

Got Orlandeau's awakening.... x2

Both happy about a good relic, and sad I duped the same relics 2 seconds later

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
After so many tries, and team adjustments, that Cloud USB1 + ASB combo I picked up a few weeks ago finally paid off. Wind weak Odin is now dead (my 2nd kill, along with Ice weak). Team was:

Faris -- Storm Assault, Wrath -- CSB, USB2
Bartz -- Snowspell, Lifesiphon -- USB1, Awaken
Cloud -- Raging Quadstrike, Lifesiphon -- Glint+, Awaken, USB1, ASB
Rosa -- Wrath, Dispel -- USB2
Eiko -- Curada, Odin -- USB1
RW: Mage
Magicite: Syldra

Video: (Video has no sound because I was playing music, so had to mute the sound when I uploaded)

The big key that pushed me over the edge was slotting in the Odin summon to overide the bosses DEF/SPR buff, and using Cloud's Arcane just before P3 started so it was able to deal the full damage.

Three more Odin kills to go..... wonder which other 3 elements are easiest, because that wind team was a serious pain in the ass to get a kill.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
So that just happened. I was stuck on Wind Weak Odin for a month and was determined to clear him before moving on. After clearing him tonight, I decided to do a test run on another Odin (Lightning Weak).... and ended up killing him on my very first attempt ever.

Edge: Flash Disaster, Stitch in Time -- SSB
Noctis -- Ripping Plasma, Lifesiphon -- Glint, Awaken, ASB
Prompto -- Plasma Shock, Wrath -- CSB, BSB
Bartz -- Stormspell, Lifesiphon -- USB2, Awaken
Elarra -- Curada, Dispel -- USB1
Magicite: Quetzcotl

WaterOdin.png

No video because I totally did not expect to win on my very first try so wasn't recording.

I'll take it though. I deserve it after the torture of the previous Odin.

Two left.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

You could say I had some good luck with the refreshed realm draws
Not watching a full video what did you get?

Did a couple and got Auron Awakening. Already beat Fire Weak Odin so... shit. Maybe I can use him off element for Ice Damage?

Bought Galuf's Imperil Earth BSB which made the difference for Earth Weak Odin. Got Aerith Awakening last week so I've been able to go down to one healer for Odin clears.

Team was:
Bartz earth BSB into ASB then AOSB.
Ingus ASB then BSB when it ran out.
Galuf CSB into earth imperil BSB.
Tyro astra USB into ASB into Astra USB then entrust healer.
Aeris ASB then USB2 spam when Last Stand popped.

Then I got Lightning Weak Odin to something like 5%, think I can get it with a bit of work, I'm using:
Lightning ASB and 6* Glint
Bartz USB2 and ASB
Reno CSB and BSB
Tyro astra USB and ASB
Aerith ASB and USB2

Once I got my 4th Odin Accessory I may just sell off all the medium elemental resist Accessories early.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I got Tyro's Awakening from the Core draw, haven't tried many others yet.

If I have both God Wall and his Awakening, what's the best way to use both? Just lots of wraths still?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I got Tyro's Awakening from the Core draw, haven't tried many others yet.

If I have both God Wall and his Awakening, what's the best way to use both? Just lots of wraths still?
God Wall first then Wrath into Awakening. You don't want his Awakening up at the start of the battle when nobody else is using Awakenings.

However I've been using Last Stand instead of Godwall to tank the big hits, so I've never used it on Odin. His Astra USB I bought and have been using though.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Fourth Odin down! Killed Thunder Odin (weak to Earth) with this team:

Ignis -- Entrust, Wrath -- BSB -- AceStriker
Noctis -- Grand Charge, Quake Swing -- Arcane, Awaken, Glint -- +30% Damage
Galuf -- Earthen Ironfist, Lifesiphon -- Chain, USB2 -- MakoMight
Bartz -- Blastspell Strike, Lifesiphon -- Awaken, eBSB -- +40% Spellblade
Aeris -- Curada, Hastega -- USB2 -- DrMogTeachings

Magicite: Adamantoise

Video: Earth Weak Odin in 38 seconds

Wasn't too bad all things considered. Took about 6-8 pulls to get the timing right and final team settled. Funny thing is, in my killing pull I made a really big mistake. Instead of using +50% crit damage on Bartz with Ignis BSB, I accidentally entrusted Bartz like two or three soulgauge bars that were meant for Aeris (I hate the battle system having no damned Wait mode, I misclick shit so often trying to not waste a milisecond of battle time). I gave Bartz +crit dam the next round instead, and somehow I managed to still survive even though Aeris didn't get the extra gauge (which was also totally useless on Bartz, who never uses a SB after his awakening).

I blinked the first aoe stun with Adamantoise, and I had to just eat the second AoE stun later in the fight. I tried fitting things like Astra or multiple blinks, but it didn't work out for my team.

To make this happen I had to buy the 6* earth heavy skill, and I bought Aeris USB2 from lenses.

The best part is that I had to bench Tyro (awakening) and Tifa (awakening) after just pulling both of their relics which should technically have been great for this fight.

Whatevers, one more Odin to kill them I'm technically done with him unless I feel like torturing myself more for the 6/7/8'th kill for epeen reasons.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Got Cor's Glint in the daily draw. Been using him a lot lately since I have his Awakening, but that was ALL I had for him, which was a bummer since Awakenings are a single-use-per-batyle thing. Adding a Glint is perfect. Nice.