Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Vanessa

SamDaMan's Dungeon Club
64d 12h 58m
I need NEED NEED more than 750 equipment slots... it feels arbitrary and frustrating with this app; one of the most frustrating things I find myself managing with this game.

Vanessa

SamDaMan's Dungeon Club
64d 12h 58m
It sounds like 1st world problems, I know... omg who needs more than 750 equipment slots? But really... when you consider:

Synergy weapons for 5 party members in all 15 to 17 realms
Like 12 different weapon types with different +element effects
Synergy armor for 5 party members in all 15 to 17 realms
Multiple elemental (8) resist accessories for 5 party members
Multiple status ailment (12) resist accessories for 5 party members

That 750 + vaulting items gets thin really quick when you want to maintain a decent spread across all realms.

Chris

Vyemm Raider
20d 16h 7m
I need NEED NEED more than 750 equipment slots... it feels arbitrary and frustrating with this app; one of the most frustrating things I find myself managing with this game.
Convert ALL 5* weapons and armors which don't have an elemental boost, unless they are already max combined.

Use the rainbow crystals to upgrade an artifact dagger for all physical elements, a rod for all magic elements and a mind dagger and staff. Start with lv30 for each but ypu can go to lv50 for the appropriate element if you are attempting an Odin.

I did the math and an upgraded artifact weapon is just about better than a fully combined 5* weapon with realm synergy, so why keep them?

I also got rid of all 5* +stat accessories because +stat doesn't compare to a medium/large elemental resist, or +HP if it's non elemental.

Once you beat 4 Odins you can also get rid of all the medium elemental accessories.

I've done this for a while and had no problems at all.

I really want to get rid of the status resist accessories too but you never know what'll be added...

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Bronze Donator>
36d 20h 4m
yeah probably the biggest reason i play so little lately. really starts to feel like Menu Keeper after awhile.

Chris has some good tips tho. already taken some of them into account but there's a few there i can still do.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
9d 17h 29m
I've made some half-assed attempts on the remaining four Odin's I need to kill, but haven't felt like going deep working on them yet. Instead, I figure I'll start going back and trying to clear all the D?? Torment dungeons I skipped in the past (which is, all of them other than 5 and tactics). After a few test pulls, I got the FF8 torment d?? in 27 seconds using:

Selphie (not dived) -- Curada, Hastega -- USB2
Rinoa -- Chain Blizzaja, Voltech -- Glint, Arcane
Irvine (not dived) -- Entrust, Wrath -- no SB
Squall -- Snowspell -- Glint, Awaken, BSB2
Laguna -- Icy Offering -- Chain, USB1
RW: Healing
Magicite: Mateus

Video: Gerogero D?? in 27 seconds

Totally powercreeped it with an awakening, but don't care!

• 1Like
Reactions: Vanessa

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
9d 17h 29m
Still working my way through the backlog of D?? Torments. I tried FF1, 2, and 3, but didn't win on them. FF2 was super close, literally a loss at 1% (screen says I dealt 99%), but it was at 62 seconds on the clock by then. FF1 and 3 were a loss around 70% dealt. I need to dive more units to make those torments happen (or pull more relics from those realms).

FF4 was a win in 35 seconds. This one I could sub-30 if I dived Rydia and had better dualcast RNG, but I'm moving on for now.

FF5 I beat a long time ago.

FF6 was a sub-30 victory, but it was real close. Terra with the clutch OSB instant cast finisher at 29.5 seconds.

FF8 and FFT are beaten, but the rest still need work.