Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I need NEED NEED more than 750 equipment slots... it feels arbitrary and frustrating with this app; one of the most frustrating things I find myself managing with this game.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It sounds like 1st world problems, I know... omg who needs more than 750 equipment slots? But really... when you consider:

Synergy weapons for 5 party members in all 15 to 17 realms
Like 12 different weapon types with different +element effects
Synergy armor for 5 party members in all 15 to 17 realms
Multiple elemental (8) resist accessories for 5 party members
Multiple status ailment (12) resist accessories for 5 party members

That 750 + vaulting items gets thin really quick when you want to maintain a decent spread across all realms.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I need NEED NEED more than 750 equipment slots... it feels arbitrary and frustrating with this app; one of the most frustrating things I find myself managing with this game.
Convert ALL 5* weapons and armors which don't have an elemental boost, unless they are already max combined.

Use the rainbow crystals to upgrade an artifact dagger for all physical elements, a rod for all magic elements and a mind dagger and staff. Start with lv30 for each but ypu can go to lv50 for the appropriate element if you are attempting an Odin.

I did the math and an upgraded artifact weapon is just about better than a fully combined 5* weapon with realm synergy, so why keep them?

I also got rid of all 5* +stat accessories because +stat doesn't compare to a medium/large elemental resist, or +HP if it's non elemental.

Once you beat 4 Odins you can also get rid of all the medium elemental accessories.

I've done this for a while and had no problems at all.

I really want to get rid of the status resist accessories too but you never know what'll be added...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

yeah probably the biggest reason i play so little lately. really starts to feel like Menu Keeper after awhile.

Chris has some good tips tho. already taken some of them into account but there's a few there i can still do.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've made some half-assed attempts on the remaining four Odin's I need to kill, but haven't felt like going deep working on them yet. Instead, I figure I'll start going back and trying to clear all the D?? Torment dungeons I skipped in the past (which is, all of them other than 5 and tactics). After a few test pulls, I got the FF8 torment d?? in 27 seconds using:

Selphie (not dived) -- Curada, Hastega -- USB2
Rinoa -- Chain Blizzaja, Voltech -- Glint, Arcane
Irvine (not dived) -- Entrust, Wrath -- no SB
Squall -- Snowspell -- Glint, Awaken, BSB2
Laguna -- Icy Offering -- Chain, USB1
RW: Healing
Magicite: Mateus

Video: Gerogero D?? in 27 seconds

Totally powercreeped it with an awakening, but don't care!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Still working my way through the backlog of D?? Torments. I tried FF1, 2, and 3, but didn't win on them. FF2 was super close, literally a loss at 1% (screen says I dealt 99%), but it was at 62 seconds on the clock by then. FF1 and 3 were a loss around 70% dealt. I need to dive more units to make those torments happen (or pull more relics from those realms).

FF4 was a win in 35 seconds. This one I could sub-30 if I dived Rydia and had better dualcast RNG, but I'm moving on for now.

FF5 I beat a long time ago.

FF6 was a sub-30 victory, but it was real close. Terra with the clutch OSB instant cast finisher at 29.5 seconds.

FF8 and FFT are beaten, but the rest still need work.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's mostly intended to be used with dancer awakenings (like Selphie's). I don't have any of those so haven't made it, but I may buy it anyway to test it on Elarra.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Mainly curious what the fixed heal numbers are per rank... if it's like 500 to 2000 it's prob not worth it to me but 2000 to 4000 may be cooking with grease.

I found no info on reddit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mainly curious what the fixed heal numbers are per rank... if it's like 500 to 2000 it's prob not worth it to me but 2000 to 4000 may be cooking with grease.

I found no info on reddit.

Searching for Passion Salsa instead of Passionate Salsa got me this.

Definitely needs something like Mog, Penelo or Selphie awakenings to be worthwhile but it makes for a lot of aoe healing spam when you combine it with LMs that medica on dance.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's a niche ability that's only worthwhile if you have an awakening to support it, like many other 6*s.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm drowning in relics LoL... they are getting sooo liberal with handouts it's crazy. It reminds me of when time passes in any game and the dumbing down of content to attract and retain new blood becomes evident.

Any tips for Hechatonchier btw? How do I mitigate his speed; I have 2 healers on him and I have the firepower to take him down easy but when I get him below like 25% he just goes so ham that even with 2 healers and both healers with Last Stand his attack speed with Salvos is just the most insane shit I've ever seen.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm drowning in relics LoL... they are getting sooo liberal with handouts it's crazy. It reminds me of when time passes in any game and the dumbing down of content to attract and retain new blood becomes evident.

Golden Week is like this in basically every JP mobile game, the only thing that's unusual is GL getting stuff from a strictly Japanese event/holiday.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Saving my mithril for Lightning SASB, apparently it's super OP?

I've done Fire/Earth/Wind weak Odins and working on Water/Lightning/Dark Odins.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm pulling for B3 also. I need to kill one more Odin (beaten weak to wind/ice/thunder/earth), but nothing from B3 really helps with the next Odin, other than water tech for Rikku. I may do a few b5 pulls too if b3 goes well. Saving for anniversary fest otherwise I guess.

Haven't touched any 6* espers yet. Been kinda on cruise control with ffrk lately.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Water Weak Odin down finally. Just turned most of my element resit into rainbow crystals, since 4 omni resist is enough with having the major resists too.

Bartz USB (Chase) + AASB + AOSB + OSB
Yuffie BSB
Strago CSB + AASB
Tyro USB (Wall) + AASB + USB (Astra)
Aeris AASB + USB (Last Stand)

I had a lot of failed attempts.

2 healers didn't quite work, Tyro keeps the damage below 9999 and can Astra away the saps. Aeris had the 3* regen ability to wipe sap too, its important because sap ruins last stand and you die at the start of P3 when he sets HP to 1.

I actually have Rikku's physical chain but Bartz will cap under Tyro's crit boosting AASB Or USB. So I actually did more damage with almost the wrong chain.

I have much better water DPS than Yuffie BSB and even have Rikku's imperil, but don't underestimate a full imperil stack. It's a huge DPS boost for P3.

Edit: Tried Holy Weak Odin right after and one shot it, WTF. That's my 5 Odins done :)

The team is the Final Fantasy Tactics Knight team with one of them having an AASB. Orlandeau, Agrias, Ramaz, Tyro and Aeris.

Nothing special about it other than use Lakshmi early for an Astra.

Last edited: