Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Chris

Potato del Grande
Titan down!

Phase 1:
Cloud USB2+USB1
Zack BSB+CSB
Barret USB(Party instant cast and large omni break)
Tyro Godwall, Entrust 2 bars to Cloud.
Ellara USB

Phase 2:
Use Fabula Mage to break the wall, rebuff Cloud USB2.
Tyro Entust Ellara.
Keep up the above SBs but you need to use Cloud AOSB at max buffs, max debuffs and zero enrage to do enough damage to skip Phase 3

Phase 4:
Use Fabula Mage to break the wall, rebuff Cloud with AASB and then USB1.
Have Ellara use BSB at some point for safety.

So basically have a complete Cloud minus Glints. I maxed his Record Board minus the HP nodes.

After the first clear you can take Titan Magicite to break one of the walls, so you only need to time it right once.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Damn Chris! Congrats!

I had 8 loyalty tickets, and they were.... alright. I didn't get any awakenings or glint+, but I did get the dualcast LMR for Kain, and a realm chain (Irvine). Other than that, I got a bunch of USB's and stuff, which is fine for CM content, but you don't really get excited about pulling USB's these days.

I'm still saving realm/elem tickets for.... I don't even know anymore. I'm up to 7 right now.

I was using them on Core to chase Elarra awakening, Elarra Glint+, and Tyro USB4. I already have everything else good from Core.

I eventually got Elarra awakening from the Core draws, so I don't really know if it's justified to keep pulling on Core chasing just her Glint+ (I can lens Tyro USB4 later, and I have his awakening anyway for shorter fights).

I may just hoard the tickets until the realm draws refresh again and blow them on realms with some Syncs in the pool.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Tried Rahmu and Leviathan.

Rahmu, I've seen a Bartz AASB poverty clear that I have everything of minus Galuf En-Earth materia, I've worked a way around not having the materia but seems like the clear needs max Health Magia as I'm having trouble getting anywhere with it.

Leviathan I can kill if Lightning can do more DPS with her Sync SB, got it fairly low. I'm missing Rahmu compared to the clear I'm copying, hoping Record Board can fill the gap but need more Vitality Motes.

For Ifrit, I've got Tidus Sync SB but not tried it yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got Leviathan down after making Lightning my second Record Boarded character (everything except the HP/Res/Def/Realm buffs).

Tyro: Godwall, Entrust Lightning
Prompto: CSB, Imperil Lightning SBs (I used Glint+ and Awakening, USB will work just fine)
Ellara: USB1
Ignis: BSB
Lightning: USB -> Syncro-> Awakening, cast all 3 one after another
Fabula Raider RW, Titan Magicite

It's all about max buffs on Lightning so she has a 29999 damage cap and hits 20 hits on her Awakening chase.

Looking forward to trying Ifrit with my Tidus Syncro and actually having the correct Magicite this time.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Good job Chris Chris

As a new player this event has been pretty underwhelming so far.
Which event?

The FF6 event is a standard weekly event, there's one of those each week.

The 5th Anniversary festival hasn't started yet, the daily realm banners are a 17 day countdown to it and the lucky draws are a 3 day countdown to it.

When it goes live in a day or two, there'll be a bunch of dungeons with varying difficulty levels, daily tickets for better than normal orb farming levels, daily gifts of which some are large amounts of mithril, free banners and special banners to pull on.

Things to watch out for are:
*Free 1 pull after which you can choose a set of relics for 1 of 9 characters, Awakening, Materia and Arcane. I'm going for Squall since I got nothing good for ice.
*A banner where you can do 2 pulls and choose an Awakening of your choice. Once I got the gift mithril from the various events I hope to have enough to do this and get Tidus' Awakening.to go with his Sync.
*Dump any other mithril you have into the anniversary banners and they have higher than usual 6* rates.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Which event?

The FF6 event is a standard weekly event, there's one of those each week.

The 5th Anniversary festival hasn't started yet, the daily realm banners are a 17 day countdown to it and the lucky draws are a 3 day countdown to it.

When it goes live in a day or two, there'll be a bunch of dungeons with varying difficulty levels, daily tickets for better than normal orb farming levels, daily gifts of which some are large amounts of mithril and special banners to pull on.

Thanks for that info. Its hard to keep up with it all while trying to actually learn / play the game. So much stuff going on.

This picture sums up how I feel, but it seems to have left out quite a bit of stuff:

qrumiy77ben41.jpg

Looking forward to the rest of the event.

Have you ever used a macro on bluestacks? Or looked into it?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thanks for that info. Its hard to keep up with it all while trying to actually learn / play the game. So much stuff going on.

This picture sums up how I feel, but it seems to have left out quite a bit of stuff:

qrumiy77ben41.jpg

Looking forward to the rest of the event.

Have you ever used a macro on bluestacks? Or looked into it?
Yeah but it wasn't reliable for long term farming.

Typical farming is x2 orb dungeons and x1 magicite per day minimum for the daily missions.

Macro is for farming 1 stamina dungeons for Magia points but they just added Record Board which gives you 100 Magia points, so with 6* Motes you can get half of the Magia points you need (typically you only need 200 points for +attack/magic and +element atack).

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Yeah but it wasn't reliable for long term farming.

Typical farming is x2 orb dungeons and x1 magicite per day minimum for the daily missions.

Macro is for farming 1 stamina dungeons for Magia points but they just added Record Board which gives you 100 Magia points, so with 6* Motes you can get half of the Magia points you need (typically you only need 200 points for +attack/magic and +element atack).

I'd really like for you to have a look at my stuff and point out the many mistakes I am making.

If you'd be willing, how could I give you the necessary info?

• 1Picard

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'd really like for you to have a look at my stuff and point out the many mistakes I am making.

If you'd be willing, how could I give you the necessary info?
I'm not sure.

I'll try and write a guide later perhaps? I can put it on reddit too for internet points.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm not sure.

I'll try and write a guide later perhaps? I can put it on reddit too for internet points.

I'm sure I have some good stuff which I'm just not using properly.

This is the first game I've played where a generic guide isn't very good, yet the complexity warrants guides.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm sure I have some good stuff which I'm just not using properly.

This is the first game I've played where a generic guide isn't very good, yet the complexity warrants guides.
Have you tried the subreddit? I feel like there's probably a newbie guide the somewhere. There's a wiki too, but that'll need a guide itself xD

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Have you tried the subreddit? I feel like there's probably a newbie guide the somewhere. There's a wiki too, but that'll need a guide itself xD

I have but its either to generic or not accessible.

Good youtube vids are 2+ years old also.

Weird how that works.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have but its either to generic or not accessible.

Good youtube vids are 2+ years old also.

Weird how that works.
I started writing a guide but I'm 1/3 of the way through after an hour or so xD

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lots of stuff today, yay.
THAT'S the anniversary event! This is the best one ever so far. There's something like this every 3 months by the way.

Got the set of items for Squall and killed Wind Odin, that's 7/8 down. Just need a Gen 2 Physical Dark Chain to kill the last one.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I know I wanted Bartz and Orlandeau's awakenings. I opened Bartz in one of the pulls. Are there any op ones that are strongly recommended? Think I may end up doing Squall set with Orlandeau awakening, but Firion also looks tempting for multiple elements or OK because he is used so often.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy fuck, I thought I'd work on some more 5* magicite, haven't attempted any since downing Phoenix a long time ago, knocked out the two ice ones easily enough, but further attempts remind me why I never touched this shit. Shit is annoying.

Manticore seemed super easy compared to others, beat him first attempt. Are there any other 5* magicite people remember being easier on their first attempts?

Chris

Potato del Grande
So I know I wanted Bartz and Orlandeau's awakenings. I opened Bartz in one of the pulls. Are there any op ones that are strongly recommended? Think I may end up doing Squall set with Orlandeau awakening, but Firion also looks tempting for multiple elements or OK because he is used so often.
I hear that Orlandeau Awakening is bad because he has no way to get en-Holy or en-Dark, making him useless for 6* Magicite.

I got the Squall Set because I didn't have a good Ice DPS, beat Odin with it shortly after. You can't go wrong choosing relics for main characters.

I got Ellara's Awakening as the choice for drawing twice as she's my main healer.

Best Awakenings I have are Cloud, Sephrioth and Lightning if you don't have them already. They combo well with their other SBs.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The amount of new awakenings I've gotten lately have been terrific, and in general my luck has been supremely good with pulls. With the realm countdown, not so much, but where it mattered, shit delivered. In total, without buying any pulls except the occasional $1 pulls on really good draws (I'm dumb like that but still consider myself a F2P player as I never buy full on 11-pull $30 draws), I've received:

0 syncs (but that's okay, because the following more than makes up for it)
Awakenings: Garland, Rosa, Bartz, Terra, Cloud, Tifa, Sephiroth (my fav), Rufus, Squall, Ultimecia, Seifer, Kimahri (lol), Ayame, Aphmau, Lightning, Noctis, Orlandeaueuauaueuuea, Rem, Queen, Machina, Elarra.

Whew!

Still have a free awakening pick too on the current draw. Not sure which to go for. Prob Lulu since I need to get Chupon down (or whatever they call him in this game).

Here's what my magicites are looking like now:

Screenshot_20200326-171659_FFRK.jpg

Haven't tried to tackle Dark Physical (Doomclaw guy? Dude from FFVI) since I picked up Orlando Awakening recently, so that's on the menu when I have time. Also I think I've owned 4 Torment bosses Mastery completion and the others are hovering on average around 70% done. Gotta love power-creepin. I was only pushing 30% on most of them when they were brand new.

The game has thrown me so many bones over the years because it knows I'm a terrible (but devoted) player hahaha.