Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Yep, I got two MC2s so far, used on one cloud and the other on Rinoa (though she isn't 65 yet to use it, but I redeemed it).

I did the 100gem pull on the new FF5 banner and got the 5* robe with the shared heal SB. Not sad about that, but it's got no mind or magic, so my two casters don't want it, Wakka can't wear it, and Setzer doesn't need it (he's wearing the Regal Gown already). I might just swap Setzer for Tyro and throw on Tyro's healing grimoire to master that soul break.
Good choices. You will pretty much always be able to fit Cloud into a group and Rinoa's a great choice for the second. With Valkyrie and the ability to get to Level 80 she is going to be one of the best BLMs for a long time. If you manage to get a third I'd recommend Tidus because his 3rd Record Materia is very strong. And if you get all 4 you want Tyro's.

I can't decide who to use for draw fire + retaliate...

65 Gilgamesh or 80 Tyro?
Both have their advantages but I use Gilgamesh for my Draw Fire + Retaliate. He has a really good weapon selection and good stats. For me Tyro is a Support character. His stats suck but most Support 4 users (for Breakdowns) suffer the same problem. But being level 80 his stats are better (still not great but better).

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The game displays stats...
Yes sir but this board also has some folks further along than I am with this game who make use of the retaliate strat.

When comparing the character stats on the wiki it shows level 80 Tyro with 102 attack and def while 65 Gilgamesh is at 136/145 or something around that. I'm trying to figure out if the extra attack and defense is better or go with Tyro for the larger hp pool but less attack/def.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
one of the best arguments to make for Tyro is that he can equip anything, and so you can stack more realm synergy on him... but Gilgamesh can use a ton of different weapon types too, so that point becomes moot.

Kintun

Lord Nagafen Raider
And the default SB on Gilgamesh is actually useful when using retaliate. Can weave it in between retaliates when hasted and not have to worry about whacking your own character.

Kintun

Lord Nagafen Raider
And I do a 3 pull on this banner and get the Shinra Helm (VII) and Betrayal Sword (VIII). Welp, still no V synergy.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Tyro is really only useful if you don't have anyone else to utilize a spell. Samurai comes to mind for Blade Blitz or Darkmoon, if you didn't have Sephiroth, Cyan, Auron, or Gilgamesh. So really only if you have any of Tyro's character specific items...and even then. I've literally not used him for more than six months, and I only did then because I was experimenting with synergy relating to Monday's daily ("Core"). Of course I've been playing a long time and have a ton of equipment, and all characters, so Synergy isn't enough to sell me on Tyro.

Thanks to the holiday events and extra mithril pulls...
rrr_img_121100.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
Showed the game to a friend to get him interested and did a single Relic Pull to show him how to the game works. Got Bartz' Air Knife which I was going to choose from the altered starter pull! Gives the boss Sap which should be great, just need to hone Steal Power I guess to make him viable in a group.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Login and check out the NYE give aways. It's gonna be some constant logging in, but the rewards are pretty fucking nice.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Exdeath is wrecking me. Even refreshing wall halfway through his spells are tearing me apart. Might try the same strats I did for sand worm and hope I can kill him fast enough.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Gilgamesh Advantaliate and hitting Exdeath constantly with slow via Tempo flurry worked well for me.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah and a hastega is probably going to help you more than wall will (when picking an RW)

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Can someone explain Advantaliate to me?
Took me awhile to really grasp it, but you need a Samurai (Cloud/Sephiroth/Gilgamesh/Cyan) with Retaliate. You then need Luneth (for Advance) as your Realm Walker. The other members are more flexible, but I use Paladin Cecil with Protega/Shellga and Double Hit RM, Tidus with Tempo Flurry, Wakka with Full Break and Tempo Flurry and then I use Rinoa for meeting elemental requirements and other things.

Once you get your Samurai with Advance from Luneth and Retaliate cast on themselves, then start attacking the Samurai with your party using Tempo Flurry and the character that has double hit. The attacks will bounce off of the Samurai and on to the enemy because of retaliate.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Did a 100 gem pull on FFIV banner and got nothing... did it on SSB banner5 and got P.Cecil's sword. Figured I'd throw a 3 pull at it again to try my luck and got a single 4* with 2 3*. Turned the 4 star into a 6star though... not that it's gonna be any good.