Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
1/11 on the lucky draw also, Hope's worthless BSB

not sure how long the fight will last with all that DPS. you think i'm better bringing Dr. Mog/Mako Might or Ace Striker/Battleforged?
For a chain you want to wait a few rounds to use it so the dps can build up their limit gauge, so I'd think ace striker with lifesiphon would be best.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Just one feedback that at the speed in which that team will deal damage, Larsa really won't be able to keep up with the Astra. Might be useful to have another hastega and stagger it for the initial slowga. Otherwise it'll probably be easy and fun, good luck guys :).

Been doing the Magicite since it's cheap, have sub-30-ed all of them except for Dark! Not too surprising since my only top tier SB is Raines, and I just realised I have NO En-Holy SBs... Decided to bite the bullet and pull the FFTA Banner 1 hoping for some sort of en holy... which landed me with 2x Meliadoul BSB. MEH! Got a week to collect some Mythrils for the Dungeon Update now.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got really excited to see two disco balls in the lucky draw, but just Ashe osb dupe and Red XIII usb(was hoping for Cloud USB naturally). Red XIII usb does give me another good buff for crystal tower type content at least.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The crystal tower this month was a challenge for me to clear with the full CM using four unique teams, mostly due to my lack of haste/boost relics outside of Ramza and Onion. The four teams I used for the event was:

Diamond Weapon -- Maria, Vaan, Raines, Onion, Yshtola
Mateus -- Orlandeau, Agrias, Mustadio, Ramza, Ovelia
Barbariccia -- Kain, Cecil, Minfilia, Edward, Ceodore
Yojimbo -- Auron, Tidus, Basch, Rikku, Yuna

Video of my full clear: Crystal Tower #2 Full CM

Diamond Weapon was probably the easiest because I brought mostly A team members and he's nothing but a dps race.

Mateus was rough, probably due to the team I built. I should have gone with some legend dived dps instead of worrying so much about synergy and bringing crappy characters like my lvl 80 Mustadio. Worked out alright though with Unicorn magicite to blink some statuses.

Barbariccia wasn't really hard, but the fight dragged on forever, once again probably because I was too focused on synergy instead of bringing my primary legend dived units. I had to use Edward's mage shout (with no mages on the team) and Minfilia's ATK boost just to get buffs up, but both of those characters were kind of worthless after using their buffs.

Yojimbo was about average difficulty. Once again I had to do a ghetto buff setup with Yuna USB for haste and Basch atk/def soulbreak for stat boosting, but thankfully I have a water chain, so once the chain was activated the boss died fast.

Overall I enjoyed the crystal tower because it was a real challenge to beat, something the game's been lacking recently.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Didn’t even realize it was released, been a little busy. Sounds like it’ll be a blast - any event that forces you to come up with unique combinations always makes the game more fun for me.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Fuck! Noviced Barbariccia since she killed my Dragoon so she stayed in Tornado mode and Yojimbo chain silenced my healer through Astra. Need to go back in with silence resist, the reddit post didn't mention that at all.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yojimbo's silence is only backrow, put your healer in the front row :)
Silence resist was enough, mastered it all now - was a nice challenge though. Beat Diamond WEAPON with 1 HP and ate two 99999 moves at the end with a well timed Last Stand recast. Don't know how much damage you need to do at the end to interrupt Ultimate Diamond Flash but it increases from 50000 since a doublecast Omega Drive for 15000 each didn't help.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got 1.8 million damage in the gilgamesh dps check with my first attempt. Could do more since I didn't need to bring Ramza for boosting (didn't know the RW was locked to a boost), but eh, whatever, not worth farming since no more rewards except epeen.

pic.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
got the Crystal Tower cleared w/ Cid Mission but can't manage to get Mastery on the Mateus fight. pretty frustrated with it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Sinzar Sinzar Mures Mures Vanessa Vanessa raid again this week? tho this boss looks like maybe he's easier to solo raid so you can put everyone in the back row and avoid the cheesy HP=1 attack. but multiplayer is fun so i'm down to group it again if you guys want.

i really need these 4* Dexterity Motes that the raid rewards this week. got tons of 5* motes just waiting to be spent once more characters finish their 4* spheres, and dex motes are my biggest bottleneck there.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Sinzar Sinzar Mures Mures Vanessa Vanessa raid again this week? tho this boss looks like maybe he's easier to solo raid so you can put everyone in the back row and avoid the cheesy HP=1 attack. but multiplayer is fun so i'm down to group it again if you guys want.

i really need these 4* Dexterity Motes that the raid rewards this week. got tons of 5* motes just waiting to be spent once more characters finish their 4* spheres, and dex motes are my biggest bottleneck there.

Yep yep!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm down again, do we need to make any adjustments to our team?

I've got Zidane's USB and OSB, which with synergy might make more sense for me to bring if we are doing a wind team again. Idk if anyone else has a wind chain, tho?

What other chains do you guys have? Rinoa's ice chain would be fun, I could bring LD'd BSB2 wielding Squall and/or USB Lulu.