Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Did a yolo last pull on the banner and got.... Laguna’s chain! Was just the fucking relic I needed. After a few tries :
9255877D-4D30-43E6-866C-ABCC628D97B3.png

Team comp as below. Basically laguna chain/usb and squall bsb for consistent damage, vaan to debuff, double healing with haste and last stand. Finish off with squall aosb and pray that he dies. Laguna was key with chain, usb and full dive. Hyped but tired - good luck to anyone who’s trying it
6170C377-09CA-4681-A39A-C97844866BC6.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyone tried the summerfest multiplayer battles? Zeromus was pretty easy but for Nemesis I needed to use the hit and run cheat to start with 3 SB bars. It only used 1 attack in phase 1 (aoe physical) because you can lock it in phase changes, you can skip the auto death first move and ethereal cannons with enough dps.

I only completed it but I'm going to master it when i go back with a last stand healer since P2 you can only really survive the attacks with last stand.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think I might do the dream LMR pull and if I don't get OK's I'm going to pick that one. Given I have his BSB, and both USB (and OSB), I think he's the next target so I can run a decent mage team.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I think I might do the dream LMR pull and if I don't get OK's I'm going to pick that one. Given I have his BSB, and both USB (and OSB), I think he's the next target so I can run a decent mage team.

that's one of the best LMRs available in the select, with all that tech for him i think that's a great idea (so long as you don't mind dropping the money :))

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
!!!!!!!! I just hit the jackpot on tonight's Lucky Draw!!!

Yuffie's Glint!!!

Also picked up Haruchefant LMR, Rufus LMR, and Y'Shtola USB, but who cares?!!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I fully intended to skip the lucky realm draw because they're always bad for me. Then I did it anyway:

2/11 -- RedVIII LMR, Deuce LMR

I'm definitely in an abusive relationship. I keep getting beat down, but I always go back for more :mad:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
3/11, Rem LMR (to go with her OSB I already have), Ace LMR, and Tifa OSB.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Mine was solid. Two USBs. Alphinaud and Nanaki. Pretty happy with Red’s actually. It’s haste, boost, mini wall and Astra all in one. It fills a ton of holes in my VII synergy.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Torment 2.0 is out. If you don't see it change your device to Tokyo time zone, or wait 16 hours or so (they screwed up the release and left it coded for JP, lolz).

D240 and D280 weren't too bad with my high FFT synergy, but I'm not bothering with D??? right now. For D280 I used this:
(unused skills left off list)

Ramza -- BSB2
Orlandeau -- Assault Saber -- OSB
Ovelia -- Curada, Hastega -- no soulbreaks
Marche -- Guardbringer, DivineCross -- USB
Mustadio -- Ruby Spark, MagicBreakdown -- BSB

Video: Tactics Torment D280

That was plenty of DPS to just keep forcing the boss through his phase changes so he never really got to do anything except waste his turns casting doom or slow. Beat him in 18 seconds for max rewards. Boss did use some crazy AoE attack just before he died, which nearly wiped out my team, so I can see the fight being a lot harder with less dps.

Curious to see the setups rest of you use, especially anyone who does the final difficulty!

I bought and crafted Blast Strike to r4 in preparation of 5* magicite coming soon.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
First two were really easy, did the D280 in 24 seconds. You just need all the top tier items from FFT and fully inherited magicite xD

Used:
Orlandeau USB with Assault Sabre
Ramza with BSB1 with Command 1
Marche with USB and Divine Cross/Guardbringer combo
Agrias with USB and Saint Cross/Protecga
Alma with BSB with Hastega/Shellga

The fight isn't long enough for USBs to come into play, only Orlandeau got use out of his because of the 3 instant casts from his record dive speeding him up. Marche and Agrias just cast theirs to finish the boss. So this is absolutely doable without too many of these items.

Agrias did very little DPS with Saint Cross because it's capped at a 9999x2. I need another Assault Sabre for her.

I've no idea if Shell and Protect are needed. Bringing Mustadio is interesting, I feel like I have something for him and I didn't use any breaks.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I just started this back up, knocked out the remaining nightmare dungeons I had left behind (I guess I quit before with 2 left unreleased) and tried to get a magicite (fenrir). I tried about 10 times and he would bite and one shot a character before I could get any mitigation up. I guess I am missing quite a bit of progression before I can take magicites on? I have a lot of 99 characters and many in the 81-99 range. I have done the last 3 mote dungeon 2 day rotations. Where should I be putting my time to most effectively power up?

For an idea of my power level I think my best dps options are either
Cloud - USB ex mode, OSB, BSB cloud cycle + Zack wind chain
D. Cecil - Arcane OSB, BSB1 and 2 + Seymour dark chain
Chains seem underwhelming though even adding other on-element burst users (Alph, Bartz, Seifer, Raynes, etc).

I have lots of healer medica/BSBs (Eiko + crit, Yshtola/Iris absorb best ones), 20ish other BSBs including lots of en-element/imperil, last stand, boosts/faiths, and reverse walls (Vaan/Fujin).

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just started this back up, knocked out the remaining nightmare dungeons I had left behind (I guess I quit before with 2 left unreleased) and tried to get a magicite (fenrir). I tried about 10 times and he would bite and one shot a character before I could get any mitigation up. I guess I am missing quite a bit of progression before I can take magicites on? I have a lot of 99 characters and many in the 81-99 range. I have done the last 3 mote dungeon 2 day rotations. Where should I be putting my time to most effectively power up?

For an idea of my power level I think my best dps options are either
Cloud - USB ex mode, OSB, BSB cloud cycle + Zack wind chain
D. Cecil - Arcane OSB, BSB1 and 2 + Seymour dark chain
Chains seem underwhelming though even adding other on-element burst users (Alph, Bartz, Seifer, Raynes, etc).

I have lots of healer medica/BSBs (Eiko + crit, Yshtola/Iris absorb best ones), 20ish other BSBs including lots of en-element/imperil, last stand, boosts/faiths, and reverse walls (Vaan/Fujin).
I beat pretty much every 3* Magicite with Cloud USB and Omega Drive, so just load up on loads of support characters to help you survive the damage. You NEED the Wall RW and Protect/Shell in every fight and a full set of elemental resist accessories. Breaks basically don't work in Magicites, don't bring a support unless it's buffing you.

Start on Golem since you have top tier Wind offence with the Cloud USB & Zack CSB combo. Chains are REALLY good. You'll need a support 5 character who only brings Entrust & Wrath to give SB bars to Cloud so he can spam USB and BSB2. Bring dispel too, he casts protect and a damae shield explicitly to screw over Cloud teams, you can't dispel the shield but your DPS should be high enough to break through.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I beat pretty much every 3* Magicite with Cloud USB and Omega Drive, so just load up on loads of support characters to help you survive the damage. You NEED the Wall RW and Protect/Shell in every fight and a full set of elemental resist accessories. Breaks basically don't work in Magicites, don't bring a support unless it's buffing you.

Start on Golem since you have top tier Wind offence with the Cloud USB & Zack CSB combo. Chains are REALLY good. You'll need a support 5 character who only brings Entrust & Wrath to give SB bars to Cloud so he can spam USB and BSB2. Bring dispel too, he casts protect and a damae shield explicitly to screw over Cloud teams, you can't dispel the shield but your DPS should be high enough to break through.
This is the strategy I use too.
Cloud: USB->BSB2->USB->USB->USB
Luneth: USB->Ripping Blastx8
Y'shtola healing
Ramza BSB2 (shout with Bsb-cmd wrath)
Shelke for Entrust+wrath

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
You guys using physical units on Golem are just making it harder on yourselves, even with OPness like cloud/zack !

I cleared Golem back in the day with nothing wind related except Alphinaud's year old BSB (before his legend dive was released). Mages are superior on that fight. (in my opinion!)

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You guys using physical units on Golem are just making it harder on yourselves, even with OPness like cloud/zack !

I cleared Golem back in the day with nothing wind related except Alphinaud's year old BSB (before his legend dive was released). Mages are superior on that fight. (in my opinion!)
You aren't wrong, but I don't have a ton of stacking magic buffs to make sure I'm getting my money out of Fujin/Alphinaud.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I spent about 20 minutes trying the D??? torment boss before noping right out of that fight. That fight is just beyond stupidly overtuned. Guess it's only D280 torments for me :(

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
100 gem'd Ramza USB2 !

Destroyed first two Torments in ~20 secs, haven't tried 3rd one. Cleared the D260 special mission in first try. The issue is I have a fully spec'd / relic'd Orlandeauaua (he IS a man-god in this game with all his shit, holy cow), a Marche with USB (dived), a fully complete sans chain Ramza, and a Delita with USB/LM. Throughout my playtime here, I've just been ridiculously blessed in the FFT relics department... I've hardly ever really pulled on FFT banners, but when I do it's like.. one pull, got all the wishlist stuff.

Oh, I made the 5-hit fire ability; isn't that superior than the other 4-hitters? Utility be damned, I mean?

What's the next big chase? Onion USB3?

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is my second attempt at the D??? Looks like there's less than 40% left but I only got the 50% rewards.

Orlandeau USB, Ramza USB, Agrias USB2, Marche USB and Alma BSB. In theory this team can get the kill, I'm just missing Ramza LM.

Every other torment I'm probably fucked, I just kept chasing FFT stuff for Orlandeau and Ramza for years.

Screenshot_2018-07-14-12-48-09.png

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Don't hate me. 100 gem draw:

pic.jpg

First good 100 gem item since like 2017, but that makes up for it.

The D260 CM was super intense, but I got it with Zidane, Amarant, Steiner, Beatrix, Eiko. Video: D260 MeltGemini CM
Now to prepare myself for going ultra deep on next weeks FF5 banner....

Last edited: