Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yuffie -- en-water bsb to go with her ASB that I have, but ninjas have really fallen out of the meta, so maybe not

Why do you say ninjas aren't as good as they used to be? Only on magic based encounters?

-edit- Also, y'all are selling me on the Ace relic but I already have a fully dived Paplymo with his BSB and OSB and Terra (not dived but it could happen) with her BSB2 (en-fire), OSB and AOSB and LMR. I feel those two have the fire mage party locked down.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Why do you say ninjas aren't as good as they used to be? Only on magic based encounters?
The fire physical magicite (weak to water) seems like it was designed specifically to give the middle finger to ninjas. Almost every attack is an aoe that eats up the blink stacks. A lot of the torments as well are really ninja unfriendly with way too many blink consuming attacks. There hasn't been a boss since Mist Dragon that ninjas could really go all out on for dps (speaking about the future from JP too).

Chris

Potato del Grande
Played this for two days staight and got 50% on the first three D??? Torments and sub-30 on every 4* magicite (except 30:47 on Isgebind which will go sub 30 once Ace has his 4* and 5* Dives).

Having a lot of trouble on the FF7 stuff, I'm surprised to discover that it's the worst realm by far, Cloud being OP distracted from it but now he isn't enough alone it's very obvious. No 6* Spellblade at all and the 6* Black Mages are hybrid side characters who haven't had many banners, so those 6* abilities are going to waste.

Made a setup that could survive the D??? Torment but got hit by Incubus Dead End since so much DPS went into the tentacles. Similar thing with the D350 superboss, can kill the arms but then I run out of steam.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What is the damage modifier for the new 6* spellblades vs. the 5* spellblades? If it's the same I'm going to pass on the two dual-elemental spellblades as it feels I'm just buying "convenience" it seems instead of upgraded "power".

Going to make an honest attempt at 350 Bizarro Sephy today too. If I don't report back, he whooped my ass LoL.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What is the damage modifier for the new 6* spellblades vs. the 5* spellblades? If it's the same I'm going to pass on the two dual-elemental spellblades as it feels I'm just buying "convenience" it seems instead of upgraded "power".

Going to make an honest attempt at 350 Bizarro Sephy today too. If I don't report back, he whooped my ass LoL.

They are significantly stronger... 4.4x4 vs. 3.2x4.

The 5-hit single element 6* Spellblade are yet significantly stronger than the dual element ones, too... Slightly better damage per hit plus that extra hit, 4.5x5

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I do 6 magicite every sunday (I don't xp dungeon anymore) and that always gets the 20 monthly before it expires.

Decided to go with Strago's BSB for my wonder pick. I would have picked Ignis or Seifer BSB2 if either was available, but they weren't in the pool.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I do like 1 or 2 somewhere after reset then get bored and have been delaying it. Need to burn through like 10 more... Think I'm going for Dorgan, earth armor and a potential earth party candidate depending on my pulls. Am going to target banner 3 of the festival for *fingers crossed* Red XIII's CSB, then he will replace Galuf for both Magicites.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I do 6 magicite every sunday (I don't xp dungeon anymore) and that always gets the 20 monthly before it expires.

Decided to go with Strago's BSB for my wonder pick. I would have picked Ignis or Seifer BSB2 if either was available, but they weren't in the pool.

I took Strago BSB from Acolyte Archives and have put it to good use. He's been my secret weapon for beating Marilith since I LDd him, too. The heal from the LD is great for fights with lots of AE damage. He's pretty clutch.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the LM2 heal from LD is why I picked him. He's not dived yet, but my water mage relics suck, so I expect I'm going to have to go with a turtle strategy on Phoenix magicite when it comes out. Having that passive heal proccing all the time seems like the perfect addition to a turtle team.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
IMPORTANT: Start doing daily relic draw, 5* and above rate has been buffed from 0.01% to something like ~25%.

I beat Bizarro Sephrioth CM, it's a lot easier than you may think.

Some guy beat it on reddit with shitty SSBs with a physical team, turns out that the Wings & Core have the same amount of health as the Body, so you may as well just ignore the Wings/Core and attack the body even though you do half damage. Killing the Wings doesn't reduce damage, it just gives the Core & Body twice as many turns and the Body has the AoE attack. Killing the Head reduces damage from the Body but if you do it three times it AOE dispels you.

So this is how you do it:
1) Aeris with Hastega/Curada and any of her SBs. Reddit guy used her SSB. I used USB1 then BSB1 when I ran out of Curada. You can probably do it without Hastega (I didn't need it) if you trust slow resist assessories RNG, bringing a second heal.
2) Cith Sith with magic debuff dances, SB optional. Lots of combos here, I used Enfeebling Jitterbug/Heathen Frolic Sarabande/SSB. Boss does 1000-2000 damage tops if you do this.
3) Three physical DPS characters. Options here, depends on your SBs. Guy on reddit had Cid attack boostga SB, I had Red XIII attack boostga BSB - so a boost is probably needed unless you've got great physical DPS relics. Cloud USB1 & Omega Drive was doing ~8000x4. Tifa with Piercing Strike did 9999. Red XIII used Armour Breakdown and Full Break. Lifesiphon is physical too. Look out for USBs/BSBs that are elemental but also have a non elemental option.
4) Fire/Ice/Lightning/Earth Dampen magicites, inheritied with another Dampen. Last slot for Evrae to boost your damage. Slow resist assessories. Tyro Godwall RW.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
thanks Chris Chris , used your template to get the CM done myself

Cloud -- Flare Strike + Omega Drive -- USB
Zack -- Lifesiphon x2 -- CSB (for the boost)
Tifa -- Lifebane + Piercing Strike -- USB2
Caith Sith -- Multi Break + Heathen Frolic Sarabande -- BSB
Aerith -- Curada + Hastega -- BSB1

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
IMPORTANT: Start doing daily relic draw, 5* and above rate has been buffed from 0.01% to something like ~25%.

I'm -that idiot- that did daily draws daily anyway haha... glutton for punishment obv. But after the maintenance, I did the draw and got a 4* relic and was like hmm... that couldn't have been just a coinkydink! Then I saw the announcement. 25% seems buffed as shit though.... I'm not complaining by any means, but wow, that's a big step from what it was before. Great news!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
datamining says 11% 5* and 3% 6*. Still pretty good!

Yeah, and that sounds more reasonable imo. Getting a free relic every 4 days avg felt like overkill if it was 25% heh. But 11% is nice! Dunno why it took them 3 years to fix the abysmal drop rate for nabbing 5* relics in dalies, but... guess I'm grateful it's here at all~ Better nate than... ahh f it... joke is tired.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just a heads up, 5* Lightning Magicite is coming at the end of the month with a physical resistant and magic resistant fight and enrage modes that can only be dispelled by dealing a 10,000 or higher hit.

Cinque's USB is the best way to dispel enrage mode on the physical fight (takes half damage) so some of you may want to pull for it on the type 0 banner. I got her USB a while ago when pulling for synergy and never used it but I tried it out on Ixion this week and she is INSANE - she actually killed Ixion BEFORE I could utilise the USB buffs - the current eight hit earth heavy ability did 8x9999 before the USB was used.

Her USB makes all heavy abilities have a 50% chance of generating a heavy charge. Her LM makes heavy charge generation give double charges. So when that procs you can use another heavy ability immediatly at full power without having to generate a charge. There's a new heavy ability coming this month called "Stone Press" that does 1 hit that can break the damage cap, dispelling the 5* magicite enrage (Physical/Earth/NonElemental Orbs). You can just use Stone Press with Galuf or Gladiolus, but Cinque with USB has heavy ability boost and en earth so she'll do the most damage and getting more than 9999 is by no means guarenteed with Stone Press.

For the magic fight it'll have to be an OSB, there's a Rinoa banner in the FF8 event later in the month and I think she has ice/earth based relics and the autumn festival has a mostly magical earth banner with relics for Maria and others. However the magic earth enrage actually makes the boss take 25% more damage and deal 50% more damage, so it's not as important to dispel the enrage if you can outheal it.

After this, it won't be as big of a deal because the 5* Magicites can have a damage cap breaking attack when you summon them which will help dispel the enrages on the 5* water magicites. The enrages are every 5-7 turns depending on boss so it may not be enough solo dispel but it's certaintly helpful.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
100gemmed Palom LMR but have nothing else for him. Was already thinking about pulling on October's FF4 banners, this just increased the likelihood of that.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Wow hit the jack pot on the lightning banner with Ashe lmr, palom usb, Edgar usb and lmr. Best pull I’ve had in a while.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Lightning banner looks amazing and I have 0 dupes on it. I also dont have a lightning chain so I think fest banner 1 might be better. It is going to take a lot of willpower not to pull on the current one. My lightning team is basically just TGC OSB that I barely scraped by Bismarck with and Rafa BSB.