Final Fantasy VII Remake

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm going to buy the $300 edition for every episode and suck this games dick super hard.

Fuck you.

I’m literally going to buy the BUSTER SWORD BAHAMUT version and post selfies with my dick in hand while taunting all these disgusting poors like Don Corneo after he busted Cloud's bumcherry.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nothing is made up.
There's a good possibly it's made up, because I still haven't seen any of this shit verified. It's all dead links.

We are being told that the entire script for the game has been leaked but there's no information on new scenarios seen in the trailers.

I've you've seen it, spoiler tag what the early parachute and bike sections are about.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
There's a good possibly it's made up, because I still haven't seen any of this shit verified. It's all dead links.

We are being told that the entire script for the game has been leaked but there's no information on new scenarios seen in the trailers.

I've you've seen it, spoiler tag what the early parachute and bike sections are about.

Everything I saw was taken down by SE. I didn't read the entire storyboard because once I saw the commentaries it's about 15 hours long and this entire thing is a shit show, I stopped caring about the game and more caring about the business ethic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Everything I saw was taken down by SE. I didn't read the entire storyboard because once I saw the commentaries it's about 15 hours long and this entire thing is a shit show, I stopped caring about the game and more caring about the business ethic.
So it's very possible that it's all bullshit then. You can't judge how long the game is if you don't know what the added content is.

• 3Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Also remember that Utnayan Utnayan is a known retard, liar and a drunk.

I'm not saying he's wrong but when it comes to video games no one on this board has less credibility.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I’m literally going to buy the BUSTER SWORD BAHAMUT version and post selfies with my dick in hand while taunting all these disgusting poors like Don Corneo after he busted Cloud's bumcherry.

I legit bought the cloud motorcycle edition and I guess I could jerk off on it if you wanted.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Suppose these are 50 hour episodes. It's still a fucking crock of shit to pay $200 for a remake of a 23 year old game and you are all retards for being excited to get your wallets milked.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Suppose these are 50 hour episodes. It's still a fucking crock of shit to pay $200 for a remake of a 23 year old game and you are all retards for being excited to get your wallets milked.

Ask your boss for a raise.

• 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ask your boss for a raise.

I'd rather take that $200 and spend it at the bar than purchase this stupid shit. Like I said. I'll buy it at steep discount in 5 years when its all out. Fuck them.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

If they're 50 hours you're basically getting 3 or 4 (or however many episodes) games worth of content. Knees to sharp lens flare bs whining at that point.

• 2Like
  • 1Tiresome

Quaid

Trump's Staff

Yeah dude it’s definitely writing the fucking story that has the big development dollars behind it.

You say 'remake' like it matters at all from a cost perspective. Yippee they save on some story budget. Better charge $30 for it because fucking reasons.

• 1EyeRoll

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yeah dude it’s definitely writing the fucking story that has the big development dollars behind it.

You say 'remake' like it matters at all from a cost perspective. Yippee they save on some story budget. Better charge $30 for it because fucking reasons.

I don’t think anyone would mind if they charged 59 and released in stages as they finished as long as they said, “Hey we know you are excited about it. CC2 messed up. So we turned it into episodic. 59 gets you all parts throughout the next year and a half”. Instead, they are segmenting it into 3-4 maybe even more, they haven’t said yet and one guy even said “we don’t know”, at 59 a pop for ONE game, and have had this plan from the get go.

Rude

Potato del Grande

You act like this shit is top of the line graphical design, thus warranting the cost of a couple hundred dollars, IF, it even gets completed. Hint : it isn't. Another hint, it took them this long to just do Midgar because the project spent a good 3 years in development hell and Nomura wrapped KH3 up last January. Nobody put 4+ years into making this some modern marvel. And if what UT said about main game play length is even half true it'll be a total dumpster fire. Fortunately for me I'll let one of you idiots blow your money on it and let us know how it goes.

• 1Salty

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You act like this shit is top of the line graphical design, thus warranting the cost of a couple hundred dollars, IF, it even gets completed. Hint : it isn't. Another hint, it took them this long to just do Midgar because the project spent a good 3 years in development hell and Nomura wrapped KH3 up last January. Nobody put 4+ years into making this some modern marvel. And if what UT said about main game play length is even half true it'll be a total dumpster fire. Fortunately for me I'll let one of you idiots blow your money on it and let us know how it goes.

When you say it won't be finished, is this a prediction they won't ever actually do enough episodes to get to the end of the original game story?

• 1Like

Rude

Potato del Grande
When you say it won't be finished, is this a prediction they won't ever actually do enough episodes to get to the end of the original game story?
Yep. They ended up abandoning the DLC path they laid out for final fantasy 15 before it finished, this game wouldn't be an exception if it didn't meet expectations. Speaking of, that game was another gem Nomura had his hands on.

• 1Like