Final Fantasy VII Remake

Fadaar

That guy
I'm not going to bother buying this until 1) the PS5 comes out and 2) they announce the second part's release date

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
While I'm not sure this is a good thing, even if the game had 50 hours of content I bet you some people in this thread would have it finished in 6 days.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Within 6 days? Try 2 (possibly 3). Lots of people don't even sleep when a game they want comes out.

We’re old man. Ain’t nobody here got time for that shit anymore. Some of our kids on the other hand...

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

We’re old man. Ain’t nobody here got time for that shit anymore. Some of our kids on the other hand...

Yeah while I'm sure I could go without sleep for a couple days still, fuck actually doing it, I like my sleep.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I hear ya. I was in bed BEFORE midnight last night, then woke up around 6:15am this morning. I was dragging most of the day. I even took a 5-hour energy so I wouldn't fall asleep during my shift. Getting older sucks. I have no idea how Trump only requires minute amounts of sleep. I guess that's why he's a billionaire.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Trump sleeps like 1 hour a week and is probably kept alive the same way ozzy is, copious amount of coke

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I hear ya. I was in bed BEFORE midnight last night, then woke up around 6:15am this morning. I was dragging most of the day. I even took a 5-hour energy so I wouldn't fall asleep during my shift. Getting older sucks. I have no idea how Trump only requires minute amounts of sleep. I guess that's why he's a billionaire.

Dragon energy

Malakriss

If you live in the EU i would double check your email to see if you got one about your pre-order. Apparently since the date changed EU laws require you to reverify your purchase, might just be for the higher editions.

TTS Explanation of 15:

Last edited:

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Haven't played an action game or RPG released in the last 15+ years, so I'm curious to know when ceaseless retarded banter between characters as exhibited in the FF7 remake became the norm.

• 1Salty

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Haven't played an action game or RPG released in the last 15+ years, so I'm curious to know when ceaseless retarded banter between characters as exhibited in the FF7 remake became the norm.
i would say bioware games? don't remember if it was in KoTor but def dragon age/ME

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah, people tend to like when the characters they choose for their party interact with eachother instead of only the PC. Bioware usually handl;ed it good enough that made you want to switch your team setup to experience the various interactions

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Hearing the same randomly selected, canned remarks punctuating every other action for hours on end seems a surefire way to increase immersion.

This trend of pretending at Hollywood was the worst thing that ever happened to videogames, and one that'll probably never end because advancing technology only encourages it.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Well now we have FF7R April 10th and Trials of Mana remake (Secret of Mana sequel) on April 24th. So get your RPG fix on this spring.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Well now we have FF7R April 10th and Trials of Mana remake (Secret of Mana sequel) on April 24th. So get your RPG fix on this spring.

Given the amount of content the FF remake is offering, it should be good for at least a weekend and a day or two.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users