Final Fantasy VII Remake

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thx but that aint it
Why not?

You see Square Enix actually make games, you may not be familiar with companies which put out multiple releases a decade (or even year!!) but it's possible.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
thats cool i don't know shit about FF franchise other than Cloud/Aerith/Tifa/Sephiroth basics so I had no idea Crisis Core was a beloved game, now i can't wait to play it. I always hear people say Final Fantasy tactics is great too so hope they remaster that.
crisis core very good non nobu soundtrack

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
who gives a fuck about crisis core, where's the other half of FF7 remake? Did I miss something?

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Why not?

You see Square Enix actually make games, you may not be familiar with companies which put out multiple releases a decade (or even year!!) but it's possible.

Shouldn't have to explain it to you. But.... we do have that problem around here....

Sorry Pantheon is funded, you'll get over it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Shouldn't have to explain it to you. But.... we do have that problem around here....

Sorry Pantheon is funded, you'll get over it.
final fantasy GIF

• 1Galaxy Brain

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
who gives a fuck about crisis core, where's the other half of FF7 remake? Did I miss something?
Seems like you missed a lot. FF7 remake is three games not two. Also Crisis Core is related to it and is coming out next, which is why the conversation switched gears from the main remake.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Knights of the round in 14 years at this rate?

That IS a long cast time!
It's a good thing that you are trolling.

Imagine making fun of someone who enjoyed about 7 new Square Enix games and expansions in the same amount of time you've been donating to a vapourware scam.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You aight man, just jerkin yer chain

But lose the hot pinks and purples ok? You're a man

• 1Jonesing

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

my, what a big sword you have zach

Still bugs me that they (totally unnecessarily) attached the Reunion title to CC instead of saving it for FF7R Pt 3 where it would have been the perfect title.

crisis core very good non nobu soundtrack

I particularly love this track for some reason. Listened to it a lot in college.

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Finally getting around to playing this due to the PS5 update and the sequel announcement. Finished up Chapter 3 just now and man, this game is great looking. Combat feels good and it's fun seeing all these characters again.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Finally getting around to playing this due to the PS5 update and the sequel announcement. Finished up Chapter 3 just now and man, this game is great looking. Combat feels good and it's fun seeing all these characters again.

Yep. Putting aside all the stuff we complain about regarding the story, I'm really glad this exists at all. Brings back a lot of memories.

Rude

Potato del Grande
Yep. Putting aside all the stuff we complain about regarding the story, I'm really glad this exists at all. Brings back a lot of memories.
I'd have rather it not existed to be honest. But whatever, I wasted 20 dollars on the PS4 version, and won't be buying the other two releases. I did like Crisis Core, but won't be buying its remaster unless it's cleared from the potential of having all of Nomura's additional faggotry inserted into it.

Had this video pop up as a recommendation, fairly long (2 hours) analysis of the game's execution from the original.

Edit: Actually - I saw you posted this video a few pages back after posting this reply so I'm going to put it in spoiler tags. Remember, there's nothing better than letting a company know their product is bad by continuing to pay them.