Final Fantasy VII Remake

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think that battle is almost won at least, their numbers have dwindled way way down. Not sure how the ones that are left are even surviving 'cause they've got nothing to eat or drink. Found a hole in the screen in one of the windows I had open for a couple weeks, pretty sure those terrorist sons of bitches flew in through that.

Good work, let us know when you finally platinum the gnat quest

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I think that battle is almost won at least, their numbers have dwindled way way down. Not sure how the ones that are left are even surviving 'cause they've got nothing to eat or drink. Found a hole in the screen in one of the windows I had open for a couple weeks, pretty sure those terrorist sons of bitches flew in through that.

Until I got to the world "flew" near the end of the last sentence, I thought you were referring to whores.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Best RPG characters to have a three-way with?

I'd say Aerith + Tifa would be number one with a bullet.

Marle + Ayla from Chrono Trigger maybe a distant second.

Leena + Kid from Chrono Cross. Kid + anybody really.

The two chix from Skies of Arcadia?

Before anyone does the obligatory "MAN RAJAAH NEEDS TO GET LAID" this is a fun joke post.

If we're getting into non-RPGs, Xianghua + Seong Mina from Soul Calibur.

i scrolled through my steam library and really the only games that even had multiple hot womenz was Witcher and Mass Effect

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
i scrolled through my steam library and really the only games that even had multiple hot womenz was Witcher and Mass Effect

Yennifer + Triss is a good one that I didn't think of. I think it's possible to sort of have a 3-way with them in the game too if you pursue both romantically enough (except they end up like, tying Geralt up and leaving, just to troll him?). I don't know, I haven't gotten around to that game so I just go by what I've heard.

Until I got to the world "flew" near the end of the last sentence, I thought you were referring to whores.

This got a laugh out of me for real.

I wish my place were being invaded by whores instead. Except I'd probably very quickly regret that wish once I started finding them cooking meth in the bathtub.

Good work, let us know when you finally platinum the gnat quest

Updating the pest thread with the latest in gnats.

Back on topic a bit:

1685766915368.png

I just have to say, for all the problems I had with FF7R and its dumbass Kingdom Hearts shittery in the last chapter... this one screenshot draws me back in and makes me excited for the next one. The Kalm flashback is one of my favorite chapters of any game.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rude Rude Come on bro, you gotta at least be kind of excited at those visuals. Maybe this next game will cut way down on the Kingdom Hearts bullshit and be something worth playing after all.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For actual news on Rebirth, the FF7 twitter has been releasing comments from the developers the last few days (up to 5 now), and the thought is once they get to 7 there will be some trailer/release date announcement/something.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rajaah why are you posting from TheNozz's account?

I was just wondering how another me got in here.

Still fingers crossed that Cloud dies in Pt 2 in Aerith's place and we get Aerith and Tifa boning in Pt 3.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Game show trailer was pretty sick, saw some of the Tifa/Seph reactor flashback, a Jenova fight, maybe some northern crater shit?

Edit - here it is. A lot more than I realized, I was watching on mute during a meeting lol.

• 4Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Game show trailer was pretty sick, saw some of the Tifa/Seph reactor flashback, a Jenova fight, maybe some northern crater shit?

Edit - here it is. A lot more than I realized, I was watching on mute during a meeting lol.

Hype as fuck. World looks amazing to be honest. Pretty obvious there's more "team/Dual Tech" attacks in some of the combat footage. All the story stuff looked/sounded great, too. Expectations increasing.

• 2Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Finally got around to playing the Remake last month and man was it pretty good. Some goofy story stuff toward the end and it has some pacing issues but can't complain much beyond that.

Really looking forward to the next installment, may actually try to play it around launch this time.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

Mithril Mines not Northern Crater I think.

Up to Cosmo Canyon confirmed, but at that point Nibelheim is guarenteed since it's already built for the flashback.

Merrith

Mithril Mines not Northern Crater I think.

Up to Cosmo Canyon confirmed, but at that point Nibelheim is guarenteed since it's already built for the flashback.

Still feel it's super likely we end up finishing Rebirth at Aerith scene or Northern Crater. They obviously wouldn't confirm/show everything in the first real trailer for it. We already got to see quite a bit in just this one...Red XIII and Yuffie confirmed playable in the party, up to Cosmo Canyon, etc.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Is the 3 minute mark not supposed to be clones in the Whirlwind Maze at the Northern Crater? Seems around the time Cloud gives up the black materia? Unleashing the Weapons would be a good ending point / build up into the final chapter.

Last edited:

Juvarisx

Florida
Is the 3 minute mark not supposed to be clones in the Whirlwind Maze at the Northern Crater? Seems around the time Cloud gives up the black materia? Seems like unleashing the Weapons would be a good ending point / build up into the final chapter.

Yep and the temptation to end the game with Aerith dying (or living in this timeline) would be too great to resist. Def going to be a bigger game then the first one however, The Golden Saucer stuff alone is probably tons of hours of mini games.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
As long as we're not stuck in Junon for 10 fucking hours rounding up kittens and orphans and shit

• 1Worf