Final Fantasy VII Remake

Siliconemelons

First, Midgar needs to look more shit-tier in the remake and wtf cloud looks retarded...okay well cloud looks proper then

Can we talk about how Tifa was trash tier wife material and cloud only slept with her because the love of his life Aerith died?.

Tifa was throwing herself and her giant swaying tits at Cloud, she was dedicated and human and GIANT TITS - Tifa 100% all day, Aerith was some flat chested hippy alien.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Can we talk about how Tifa was trash tier wife material and cloud only slept with her because the love of his life Aerith died?.
That's not true.

Cloud's girl was always Tifa. Aeris was Zack's girlfriend so Cloud was only into her because of the Zack persona.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
That's not true.

Cloud's girl was always Tifa. Aeris was Zack's girlfriend so Cloud was only into her because of the Zack persona.

This. The only reason to be into Aeris was the hit on the head Cloud took falling through the church. Tifa is obvious first choice.

• 3Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Come on cloud saw aerith was a plain Jane and tifa was rocking double Ds he could slam his polygonal dick between.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Don't care about canon, MY Cloud prefers the religious white master race trad wife versus the thot bartender pit fighter who probably fucked Barret once while drunk.

Don't @ me.

• 1Salty
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

Tifa is the only waifu choice. Cloud only liked Aeris because she drugged him with some weird ass flowers.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Dude Tifa knew how to cook and then could go kung fu on the neighbor across the street that likes to mow the lawn at 7 am on a Saturday morning

• 3Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can we not be impressed that a busty farmtown white girl who joined an inner city gang didn't go for the banger Barret and saved herself for the damaged emo Hot Topic reject?

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Can we not be impressed that a busty farmtown white girl who joined an inner city gang didn't go for the banger Barret and saved herself for the damaged emo Hot Topic reject?
He's got a big sword.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

FF8 did have the best card game, which is why I am glad they replicated it in FFXIV.

I got massively addicted to Blitzball in FFX, though.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
FF8 did have the best card game, which is why I am glad they replicated it in FFXIV.

I got massively addicted to Blitzball in FFX, though.
FF mini games are always better than the main game.

Change my mind.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
I think one of the other reasons 7 gets so much love is the final boss of the game is the big bad throughout the ENTIRE game. None of the other 3D era games have been like that (caveat - I never played the 13 series). 8 was mentioned before the final showdown but it wasn't until what, disc 3? 9 it's some random enemy. 10 is also talked about before it happens but not til way later in the game. 12 I don't even remember wtf the final boss was, only beat the game once even though I enjoy the game itself. 15 I never finished but I don't remember a big bad ever being a thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user