Final Fantasy VII Remake

elidib

Vyemm Raider
The voice acting is terrible and the combat looks similar to FF15's garbage design.

AND its only the first little bit of the game. Id be extremely surprised if we even get out of Midgar in chapter 1, which puts the final chapter count at what? 8 or 10? Meaning 2030 at the very least before this cow is milked dry.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
AND its only the first little bit of the game. Id be extremely surprised if we even get out of Midgar in chapter 1, which puts the final chapter count at what? 8 or 10? Meaning 2030 at the very least before this cow is milked dry.
They said 3 installments IIRC

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean, it's the exact same voice actors they had for Advent Children so if you hated that I guess I can see why this would sound dumb too.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I mean, it's the exact same voice actors they had for Advent Children so if you hated that I guess I can see why this would sound dumb too.

It's not the voice actors, it's the direction and timing. The best way I can describe it is that it feels like it's floating above what's going on rather than coming from it, which is the usual problem with shitty localization/dubs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Japanese trailers for voice comparison. I like the Japanese Sephiroth voice better. Sounds darker.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Part 1 needs to be all of Midgar otherwise this is going to be a joke. Given what they have showed it's entirely possible they are only doing up until the Sector 7 plate falls, there's nothing shown from after that event (infact the latest thing shown was in the last trailer and it was the boss before that in the sewers).

Then it would be reasonable for them to do up to North Crater for Part 2 for the first visits of places on the world map, assuming they have a world map and don't try to have a full sized open world. Then Part 3 can be endgame revisting everywhere and the last dungeon.

release date is 3/3/20

Why is Aeris haunted by ghosts? That's a BAD sign.

• 1Dislike

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Think its just the monsters beginning to appear due to the abuse of the materia and shit.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Last I heard it was 2 installments. People might be mixing it up with the fact that technically there were 3 discs in the original but I never saw them link up installments based on the discs.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Last I heard it was 2 installments. People might be mixing it up with the fact that technically there were 3 discs in the original but I never saw them link up installments based on the discs.
So I have to pay twice for a full game. Cool

• 1Like