Final Fantasy VII Remake

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are all acting like SJWs. Just so you know. This is exactly how you say SJWs act.

The revamped design is PERFECT why bitch constantly about it?
Pretty sure everyone agrees that the current Tifa is great. People are just annoyed that once again SJW's altered something to fit their sensibilities.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I mean they specifically said they did it for that reason so yeah

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure it was gonna change either way, I do like the newer model more grounded, but all the fuck wits claiming victory is just *eyeroll*

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
New Tifa is how I imagined she was supposed to look. More athletic build.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just had an advert for this on YouTube. It's got an advertising budget, it's a real game WTF!

• 2Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

Yeah the materia is visible in the trailers. In the very first one (2015) you could see the two open slots on the buster sword. Then this year, you see Cloud get a green materia, and it is lit up in the buster sword. Though oddly it is also visible in the sword in the very first scene where he jumps off the train. Which now might not be the first scene in the game since he already has a materia?

Maybe one of the things they've added to the first part of the game is a playable introduction to Cloud (time in SOLDIER and why he left) before he meets Avalanche?

Siliconemelons

Maybe one of the things they've added to the first part of the game is a playable introduction to Cloud (time in SOLDIER and why he left) before he meets Avalanche?

crisis core does that... and if you give that info- it breaks the entire first half of the game with clouds "cloudy" and jacked up memory - being and integral part of...the game

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure cloud started with lightning and cure materia in the OG game too. I believe it was in your armor though, I thought the original buster sword didn't have slots.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure cloud started with lightning and cure materia in the OG game too. I believe it was in your armor though, I thought the original buster sword didn't have slots.
OG Buster Sword had two slots, even in the artwork.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
3250622487_0174e0f1c4.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
You start with Lightning and Ice. You buy Restore in the Sector 7 Slums.