Final Fantasy VII Remake

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
They DID throw in the thigh highs for us. I’m not mad about her new models.

Think about what we were working with back in the day.

It’s definitely giving more to work with. Just wait for the slow mo 4K high kick pics to come rolling in lmfao. Her action shots look fucking awesome tbh. Imagine being the artist that’s spent the past 4 years designing how tifas tits bounce in various situations. You know he exists .

30FE3C3D-EA6C-4DA8-A5D4-A7BF2E9615E7.jpeg

42462A09-E870-4115-A2D9-85EBDEC555D7.gif

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tifa being like top 1% martial artist with tits that big in the original was pretty silly. Love the new look, too, so it's whatevs. I feel like the outcry from the ethics department is stupid, but to a degree the whining about it is just as bad.

Gina Carano would like to have a word with you.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Gina Carano would like to have a word with you.

Still not comparable to the ridiculousness that was Tifa's chest in the original. Also it's slightly amusing that if we brought up her name in an actual MMA discussion, I'm sure she'd be labeled more of an actress the same way Rousey is nowadays. I'll give Carano credit that at least she allowed Cyborg to beat her face in before she quit, something Rousey never did.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
thread is moving fast have they said how many hours of gameplay per 'season' and is it a new season every year or...?

They are saying the Midgar section is about 40'ish hours total, we don't know when more will be released I think the only thing that we will be made aware of is that it's being "worked" on and it'll be ready when it's ready(which is perfectly fine for me, got other games too play also.)

• 1Like

Caliane

Tifa being like top 1% martial artist with tits that big in the original was pretty silly. Love the new look, too, so it's whatevs. I feel like the outcry from the ethics department is stupid, but to a degree the whining about it is just as bad.
If clouds scrawny ass arms can hold that Buster sword, Tifa's rocking abs, and back can carry giant tits.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
Square getting cratered by western social justice warriors. Fucking pathetic. It was pretty obvious when they held her reveal back but flat out admitting it takes some balls. Don Corneo, the honeybee inn, all of the comic mischief segments are going to be fucking neutered.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whats crazy is this SJW shit was non existent in say....2003. Its insane how every single game that is released now must pass this stupid fucking SJW smell test. Its literally the worse.
I was listening to some music from that time period yesterday and I was laughing at how many times artists were saying faggot etc. That shit wouldnt fly nowadays.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
I go out of my way to say dtuff more noe to of end my friends friends special snow flakes lol.

Also a long time ago didn't they say ff7 had more weapons that they scrapped? I like vaguely recall reading somthing like that long long time ago in a gamepro lol

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Whats crazy is this SJW shit was non existent in say....2003. Its insane how every single game that is released now must pass this stupid fucking SJW smell test. Its literally the worse.
I was listening to some music from that time period yesterday and I was laughing at how many times artists were saying faggot etc. That shit wouldnt fly nowadays.

They can still say anything they want if they're gangsta rap nog thugs - isn't diversity great?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They DID throw in the thigh highs for us. I’m not mad about her new models.

Think about what we were working with back in the day.

It’s definitely giving more to work with. Just wait for the slow mo 4K high kick pics to come rolling in lmfao. Her action shots look fucking awesome tbh. Imagine being the artist that’s spent the past 4 years designing how tifas tits bounce in various situations. You know he exists .

View attachment 212098

View attachment 212100

Even with the smaller boobs Tifa is still awesome, much better than what they did with Aeris, so over all I'm still happy.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well kind of.

Its almost like a free market censorship. A modern rapper can say faggot 35 times in a single song if he wants, but good luck getting any radio play or national exposure.

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider

You must not be remembering very good because I distinctly remember people (mostly women) getting bent out of shape due to the way the EQ female models showed cleavage and this is circa 1999-2000 graphics. Maybe the noise wasn't as loud as it is now but it still existed. I also remember the uproar after Sony banned someone because they dared write a fanfic over a dark elf who gets raped (the Mystere incident).

TBH there are worse things to be getting upset about instead of breasts made out of pixels. I'd still would rather this game be whole vs. being done in episodes.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You must not be remembering very good because I distinctly remember people (mostly women) getting bent out of shape due to the way the EQ female models showed cleavage and this is circa 1999-2000 graphics. Maybe the noise wasn't as loud as it is now but it still existed. I also remember the uproar after Sony banned someone because they dared write a fanfic over a dark elf who gets raped (the Mystere incident).

TBH there are worse things to be getting upset about instead of breasts made out of pixels. I'd still would rather this game be whole vs. being done in episodes.

If the episodes alone equal or surpass the length/quality of your typical stand alone game, does it even matter at this point? The only downside I can see is just waiting for the next episode, but people waited after each installment of the LOTR movie instead of getting everything crammed into one movie.

• 1Like

Merrith

The wait for the game to be "whole" might be another 4 or 5 years. That would be 10 years in development not sure FF franchise could deal with another game doing that.

Malakriss

We've come a long way from the 90s. Our rating systems.. not so much

(Super Mario RPG - Valentina)
valentina-super-mario-rpg.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
You are all acting like SJWs. Just so you know. This is exactly how you say SJWs act.

The revamped design is PERFECT why bitch constantly about it?

• 3Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 9 users