Final Fantasy VII Remake

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Saw two giggling girls who look like they have never really played a game in their lives and shut it off without hitting unmute. The combat in 15 was not fun, it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t fun, and magic was fucking worthless 99% of the time.

I don’t know who decided that turn based combat, or even semi-turned based (ff6/7), was dead but they can go fuck themsleves both violently and vigorously.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

h5ra2j765nh31.jpg
heeheheheh giggle hehehe giggle ....Jesus Christ, some women are insufferable.

This sounds very... ADD. They need to calm down on the active combat. I don't play this type of game to be a manic fucking idiot. Also, stagger gauges, god dammit.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Jesus. I was so confused there’s all these menus! Shows ATB gauge. Omg how am I going to handle auto-attacks and selecting abilities from a menu!

This is the worst thing you’ve posted today Fedor.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's just the video from the other month but with fake gamers girls talking over it?

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
She is good looking but the one they ended up picking is gorgeous in my eyes and does a great job with her character. The casting department for The Boys was on top of their game!

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wasn't the Don an Epstein level white guy with blonde trump styled hair? Serious lol at how they portray him in the video now.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I don't know how square manages to find the worst Voice actors/VA directors imaginable. that shit was cringe to watch/listen to.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't the Don an Epstein level white guy with blonde trump styled hair? Serious lol at how they portray him in the video now.
it was like a thin blond mohawk, bald otherwise. Which yeah i don't think you can make realistic at all and was an obvious change.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't know how square manages to find the worst Voice actors/VA directors imaginable. that shit was cringe to watch/listen to.

it's just generic anime dub voice overs. i wasn't honestly expecting anything different.