Final Fantasy VII Remake

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Following that line of thought, they should make Cloud, Tifa, Marlene, Vincent and Cid black. Gotta keep it fair across the board to the less breastically endowed and spiting the white man.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It's not about the women. It's because men like big breasts.

That's all it is. Men are the enemy and anything we like must be attacked wherenever and whenever possible.

It does not occur to them that they are stigmatizing large breasted women because they are not smart or reflective enough to recognize it and causalities are acceptable to achieve their goals to feminize men in order to destroy the patriarchy.

I wish I was exagerating about any of this, but I'm not. This is the current reality.

Nah they're totally aware, and would strongly urge said naturally busty women to get a breast reduction.

Chris

Potato del Grande
There's nothing wrong with Tifa's design. I don't want to be embarrassed showing people the game.

I'm more worried about ghosts haunting Aeris.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

As I said, and as it has turned out to be - it was a choice to move away from the source - move away from the character - because of SJWism....bull crap.

There are plenty of other characters with different chest size...but yes, SJWs think that simply large breasts are bad

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It looks like she has the same size tits as before, just has an actual sports bra now.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Uh, Yuffie being a trap would probably make her more popular with most of her fans.

• 7Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 8 users

Siliconemelons

Tifa's breast reduction is not just "she put on a real sports bra and it smooshed them down" it is, as posted SJW bullshit that large breasts are obscene and bad - and I 100% know that is coming from some SJW female person. Males like options, I am sure the average male, who IS THE TARGET audience likes that there are different females with different bodies, now they are essentially the same... I thought liberals wanted us to like the individual? now all women should have A-B boobs? and god forbid any cleavage or evil C cups... and D+ oh burn them in a fire....they cannot exist! their sheer existence is obscene!

GTFO and yes this is an example and yes this is where people should boycott or not buy this game BECAUSE of tits because of WHY.

• 3Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They're still fucking enormous compared to her waist. Get a grip.

Er, maybe the worst choice of words.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
thread is moving fast have they said how many hours of gameplay per 'season' and is it a new season every year or...?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
  • We wanted Tifa to have abs, so she has an athletic body type. The ethics department at Square Enix also told us that we had to tighten her chest as not to get unnatural during all the intense action. From there we got the black underwear and fitted tank top.

Do not care to see who at Square Enix is behind this. Pls spoiler if you're gonna link.

Ethics department lol. Ahah wew. Man. Kill me.

They will pay dearly for this.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yuffie was always my primary waifu so still waiting to see if they ruin her somehow. Maybe she'll be a tranny in this version.
Isn't she supposed to be 16?

It's going to be interesting when and how she is implemented. I learned years later that you can get her before Junon, I usually got her around Gongaga.

If she's a secret character then that's a lot of voice acting and optional scenes going to waste.

Wutai DLC!

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Physics are tough with titties that big. Tifa looking fine for the new remake. Can’t wait to see that dolphin kick 🐬

• 3Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Better have an overworld map to traverse.

Also hoping each entry will allow us to explore places from the previous ones, barring a logical reason to keep us out (ex. Midgar in game 2? Been forever, but I want to say it's way later before you return).

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Better have an overworld map to traverse.

Also hoping each entry will allow us to explore places from the previous ones, barring a logical reason to keep us out (ex. Midgar in game 2? Been forever, but I want to say it's way later before you return).

Assault on midgar happens later and you can also get a secret key to get back into midgar

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tifa being like top 1% martial artist with tits that big in the original was pretty silly. Love the new look, too, so it's whatevs. I feel like the outcry from the ethics department is stupid, but to a degree the whining about it is just as bad.

• 3Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Tifa being like top 1% martial artist with tits that big in the original was pretty silly. Love the new look, too, so it's whatevs. I feel like the outcry from the ethics department is stupid, but to a degree the whining about it is just as bad.
My middle school boner says fuck you buddy!!!

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users