Final Fantasy VII Remake

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You know DMX as Cid might work, here are some notable quotes:

• Shut up! Sit your ass down in that chair and DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA!
  • Even the moon'd tire of waitin' around for your ass!
  • It's gonna get so hot in there that there a'int gonna be SHIT left when we blast off!
  • This's gonna be a big splash. Hold on to your drawers, an' don't piss in 'em!!
  • Maybe God'd forgive an ugly shit like you, but I won't!
  • Shit! Shit! Shit! What the hell's with this place!
  • It's really something, having a smoke at a place like this.
  • Hey, do you know who I am? I'm Cid?that's who the hell I am! Now just let me handle it!
  • You're stupid. You're really fucking stupid.

Throw in a few "ARF ARF"s and it'll be perfect

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cid gonna give it to ya

*edit*

In my younger days I could have whipped up an entire Cid themed parody of that song, but aint nobody got time fo dat. I once did a full parody of Stand Up by Ludacris with members of my EQ guild as the theme. Was never sure if people actually thought it was funny or if they were just humoring me. It probably sucked.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Japan is weird as shit (sorry Chysamere) on a lot of things. Our pronunciation of their words is probably pretty low on the weird-shit list.

ANYWAY.

FF3 when played on a nes emulator with an english patch is a pretty different experience from the DS version. With an upcoming 7 re-release with ostensibly updated graphics/systems, is it possible that the story we thought was FF7 was actually just shitty translating? I am honestly curious if that saga is something other than what the western audiences experienced.
No need to be sorry, Japanese are weird as shit. I'm not Japanese, btw :p

Also Sammiel, I'm sure you know how to say Neko in Japanese. Same concept. It's Neh-ko, not Nay-ko. Continuing the cat theme, Myoo.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Cid gonna give it to ya

*edit*

In my younger days I could have whipped up an entire Cid themed parody of that song, but aint nobody got time fo dat. I once did a full parody of Stand Up by Ludacris with members of my EQ guild as the theme. Was never sure if people actually thought it was funny or if they were just humoring me. It probably sucked.
I'm cringing just reading this

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yes the fact that he even has delusions that it was cool to this day is the most cringeworthy part of an extremely cringeworthy act

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is unbelievable this game is actually happening.

Sometimes the video game industry is smart enough to just give people what they want, even if it is 2 decades later.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No man I thought you just wrote it, although if you sang/rapped then it might be even worse.
I used to love singing along to shit like DMX or Dre, or whatever the fuck. Under no circumstances would I have done it where people could hear me.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I used to love singing along to shit like DMX or Dre, or whatever the fuck. Under no circumstances would I have done it where people could hear me.
tumblr_mdrk01YPti1rpn6xxo1_500.gif

Siliconemelons

You can tell from the completion of FF7 stuff, Dirge, Advent and Crisis Core (screw mobile or nonstandard platform games such as BC etc.) that the plot in them is well done...okay maybe forget dirge...ahem...anywho- the "assumptions" those stories make from "what you should know" if you played FF7 where a little out there in terms of stuff that was presented in game, it also took either "speculation" or confirmed speculation and confirmed it- or dismissed alluded to parts of the lore in 7 to focus on the core of the story.

So I am sure now that many of the plot hole loose ends are explained via the "completion" series they will have that stuff as solid facts or explained in the game rather than alluded to or vague- I hope they also expand some things and close some of the "why did you make MORE loose ends in the SERIES THAT WAS MADE TO CLOSE LOOSE ENDS!" like Genesis - I think it would be worth a chapter or 2 of the remade ff7 to address him, or even cheese it out and say Sepheroth after "dying" in the reactor that his eternal life force essence found and took over the slumbering Genesis and that's how he is suddenly more powerful etc etc.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
I bought most of the FF games they had on sale a couple days ago, all the digital PS3 versions of the PS1 stuff. Anyone happen to know if those versions have the co-op functionality that 4 and 6 have, where you can have a second controller controlling some of the characters in battle? That shit is tits for me and my gf playing through them.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Think those are the only coops.

Tried to get my wife into FF but she hates the combat.

Speaking of FF, just got to seymour on gagazet, fuck that boss hahaha

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yup! One of the three bullshit fights in the game. Bullshit as in "Either know what to be immune to before the fight(yunalesca)" or "have this specific ability or you can't win(shield dragon)" bullshits. That specific fight is knowing to save Yuna's limit to pop out bahamut for massive damage when Seymour is low, and to keep killing his little drone thing until it has 1000hp left. All the while getting bullshit hit by his spear nonsense and the occasional full group rape attack. Nothing else in the normal game comes close to those three fights, with only the G...fish thing in Zanarkand ruins as even sort of annoying because it blows up for 9999 damage unless you are super ground up.

The "real" annoying part comes with the Dark Aeons blocking off parts of the map right before the end of the game. They require way more grinding than beating the game would by far, and depending on what you've collected on the way through, might make it even harder due to not having certain items/Aeons/Spirit weapons that get locked behind them.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
That specific fight is knowing to save Yuna's limit to pop out bahamut for massive damage when Seymour is low, and to keep killing his little drone thing until it has 1000hp left. All the while getting bullshit hit by his spear nonsense and the occasional full group rape attack.
Also have Lulu cast Bio on him at the beginning, it adds up to massive damage over the course of the fight.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah the problem is he can still randomly fuck you up. He does that cross cut shit and if you're lucky enough to have one guy alive he does his 1-2 punch knockout. Just a BS fight. Only tried it once anyways.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Get all Aeons with limit break ready to go. Haste Yuna. Keep popping the Aeons and use the limit break before he dismisses them. This should take down most his HP.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Getting every Aeon limit break ready to go before you start is basically a checklist to winning any fight in FFX, dark aeons not included.